test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance Announcement (May 30, 2013 - 7AM PDT)

Comments

• Options
    eradzeradz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gsnaits wrote: »
    You are whining about the whiners, whiner.

Lol, Trollz inc!
  • Options
    serudis1serudis1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    degethyus wrote: »
    Guys don't use auction house, because problem still continues:pufff And where is screnshots folder?I can't find.

C:/users/public/games/cryptic studios

Should be in there, mine are.
  • Options
    accer83accer83 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hope to make the small widget golem much bigger!!!! it's a dwarrffffff!!!! i spend 30$ on a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!!!! wished i just buy the key instead...............
  • Options
    eradzeradz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Name 1 game that doesn't have bots?
  • Options
    liquidc86liquidc86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eradz wrote: »

m
    nothing to see here
  • Options
    ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'll have frequent 90-minute maintenance and small 170/210 MB download patches twice or thrice a week over half-a-day downtime and 1 GB patch download once a month any day. Unlike many whiners, many of us have a life and use the maintenance time to do some productive, real-world stuff.
  • Options
    mysticaskmysticask Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    SUX PATCH, TR is total hardcore he do 1/3 more dps than my GWF with same gear, noone wasnt GWF to raid, single target dps is total SUX !
  • Options
    degethyusdegethyus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    serudis1 wrote: »
    C:/users/public/games/cryptic studios

Should be in there, mine are.

Thanks but i haven't this folder :) So i create screenshots folder ?
  • Options
    meatbaitmeatbait Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have never heard of OPEN BETA huh, say thank you for getting to help test it and move on grab you some cheese to go with that whine put on your big girl panties and wait the hour and a half.

Please come back when your IQ has reached an adequate level to form ideas and thoughts. I say this "open beta" tag in these F2P MMO's are bull****. If this is open beta, nothing will change at all. It will literally be the same. You can already pay for stuff in the game now. So open beta? Hell no, this is the same as a release (with alot of bugs that should have been fixed before making it public and profitable)
  • Options
    bryflurrybryflurry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    Constructive criticisms are much appreciated by everyone compared to whining.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'll have frequent 90-minute maintenance and small 170/210 MB download patches twice or thrice a week over half-a-day downtime and 1 GB patch download once a month any day. Unlike many whiners, many of us have a life and use the maintenance time to do some productive, real-world stuff.

This always makes me chuckle. Obviously coming from teens without a job sitting at home. Some of us have work to do and only have set times a day where we can relax and play a bit. So getting screwed over 3 times a week because I live and work in Europe, no thank you sir.
  • Options
    savraisavrai Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PLEASE fix aggro. As it is now, having a tank in a party is a waste of space because they can't do anyhing. Many talents reducing aggro gain is also worthless. Having a Rogue tanking all bosses and a Cleric dealing with adds is a joke!

I find it really hard sometimes to get combat advantage, as I am tanking most mobs and bosses myself ( I'm a Rogue ). Having a tank that can hold aggro on a boss would make things much easier.

Also make Great weapon fighters a viable class to have in a party. As it is now they can do good dps if they got insane gear, but lets be honest.. A Rogue with 8000 GS still beats a 11000 GS GWF. All they do as I have noticed, is pushing mobs away from the rogues, making the party lose more overall dps. Also they got no utility...

So that's 2 broken classes not worth having in a party. Please fix the issues currently in the game before you start working on other classes.

I must have happened to play with some really good players, then. The Guardian Fighters I have paired with on my last few delves have held aggro easily. And I'm healing for thousands per tick.

Aggro control is the job of the party, not the tank. Let him fire off a few skills at the beginning of an encounter before you rush in and start nuking mobs.

I suggest everyone play a GF up to at least level 40 so they get an idea of the skill rotation it takes to accrue aggro. If someone else grabs aggro too quickly the battle sucks because the GF is constantly working from behind, trying to GET aggro instead of MAINTAIN it. It's A LOT more difficult.

As for GWF, I haven't played one past level 30, but I've played WITH some that did a great job of melting adds. In my opinion, a GWF paired with a good CW is a perfect combo for getting rid of adds quickly.

In conclusion, I have had no problems with aggro balance. It just takes skill and patience to control it effectively.
    *Legit Community*

Heather - Ranger
    James - Paladin
    Jet - Warlock
    Royal - Cleric
    Gray - Rogue
    Red - Wizard
    Ios - Barbarian
  • Options
    pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I learned to hate the words "estimated time". :cool:
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • Options
    tastymudtastymud Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meatbait wrote: »
    Please come back when your IQ has reached an adequate level to form ideas and thoughts. I say this "open beta" tag in these F2P MMO's are bull****. If this is open beta, nothing will change at all. It will literally be the same. You can already pay for stuff in the game now. So open beta? Hell no, this is the same as a release (with alot of bugs that should have been fixed before making it public and profitable)

No ones asking you to play whiner.
  • Options
    clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bring on the Gauntylgrym!

Starting to get bored clearing the Castle.

Keep up the good work & start fixing the cheeseball shorcuts through the T2/3 dungeons or at least make trash mobs have the chance of rarely dropping a useful item!

• Options
    fiore94fiore94 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When are the servers coming back online?:eek:
  • Options
    pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Yeah I primped, I cut my finger nails and I'm a straight male. :cool:
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tastymud wrote: »
    No ones asking you to play whiner.

What a totally valid and solid based post. Go back to wanking 12 year old. I'm saying what's wrong with the game and what has to be better. Instead of useless posts from kids like you.
  • Options
    mrtokenmrtoken Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eradz wrote: »
    Star Conflict

And people who are semi computer literate or understand fully already know what Beta is and what to expect. But people have to realize that we all are not on the same page in life there maybe an artist who likes killing orcs and has no clue what beta means because they have never experienced it.

So In my opinion instead of being Negative on a post just say "This game is in Beta Test" and "That means the game is not finished but they are testing it to see how much of a server load they get (How many people), What parts of the game interest people, what parts can they improve on, what reaction does the community give when we change something, it's the only way to test. As a Developer of the game would say "If we change this for a week and people on the forums respond in a very Negative way we know not to travel down that path. Actually Most changes in Alpha/Beta test are to test the community response.

And when I say this they read all your comments and its not just one person like a forum mod they actually read your comments. How do you think they can take a raw form game and develop it to the customer needs so they spend money so they get paid. Free to play makes 5x of pay to play. Whatever the Majority of the people ask for they usually get that generate cash flow. The bottom line its about making money and tailoring the game to the Majority of the Players who spend $$$.

Thats all I enjoy the game I wish this game well in the future.
  • Options
    degethyusdegethyus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Closed auction house, closed auction house, closed auction house,closed auction house, closed auction house, closed auction house!!

Lost my item and i haven't screenshots folder :F :F :F
  • Options
    gsnaitsgsnaits Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What a totally valid and solid based post. Go back to wanking 12 year old. I'm saying what's wrong with the game and what has to be better. Instead of useless posts from kids like you.

Kids call other people kids.
  • Options
    clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kids call other people kids.

Nice ninja edit from "Kids call other people kids, kid" you almost realised your fail in time for nobody to spot it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    clortbags wrote: »
    Nice ninja edit from "Kids call other people kids, kid" you almost realised your fail in time for nobody to spot it.

No, I realized it was no need. In that sentence I already caall him a kid. what u gonna do about it.
  • Options
    segoverialsegoverial Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are you going to anything about the pvp bots soon?
    they are overrunning the pvp matches and take any kind of fun out of it...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No, I realized it was no need. In that sentence I already caall him a kid. what u gonna do about it.

Inform you that your definition of a sentence leaves a lot to be desired.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

This and your previous post have already proven you're either dumb or a kid.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

What if I'm a dumb kid?
  • Options
    mrtokenmrtoken Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Or someone who is a troll just trying to get a rise out of people either because they have no friends or they suffer from some kind of a phobia to where you must produce drama at all costs. In my opinion its a waste of time and effort, but if it makes you happy in your world then do it.
  • Options
    ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    segoverial wrote: »
    are you going to anything about the pvp bots soon?
    they are overrunning the pvp matches and take any kind of fun out of it...

This is a must.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    What if I'm a dumb kid?

Kids generally aren't very smart as their brains haven't fully developed yet. But sure if you want to be a dumb kids, that's what you'll be. Now go post problems the devs can actually work with or go play with legos.