test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5 player Dungeon Delve=Impossible

1235»

Comments

• mohawkrmohawkr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    poppitlove wrote: »
    I would love to join a guild..... but cannot play 24/7 anymore, and guilds tend to get .... unpleasant... if you cannot join them for this and that and other activities. You are just left out in any way.

Then you haven't found the right guild to match your playstyle, my friend. There are thousands of players and thousands of guilds. You could even start one of your own by reaching out. If you're more of a casual playstyle, on whenever you can (which I totally understand) then try searching for a casual guild. They are out there, definitely.
  • mohawkrmohawkr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    I had a random cleric ***** and complain how a skeleton soldier was beating on her when she can just press W to move away from it. That his GF needs to take aggro off that Skeleton Soldier.
    It took about 20 minutes to explain her through voice chat that mobs can be bypassed or mobbed together. The concept of moving with WASD was too great for her mind.

this about sums up 1/3 of pugs. people don't have to be mad 1337 pro, bros... but just willing to figure out some basic mechanics before whining will go a long way in... well life.