test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Masters Wednesday Spotlight Live Stream

chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Hey folks, Chili here once again to invite you to come watch our live stream Wednesdays as we spotlight some of the more popular quests found in the foundry.

Some of these quests are ones that we enjoyed and wanted to play again as a group and stream it live. This is not the same thing as THE FORGE where we try to give our thoughts on what can be improved but just a group of people having fun playing user generated content.

When: Wednesday, June 12th 5pm EST 4pm CST 2pm PST
Where: www.twitch.tv/the_forge
Give-A-Way: 1000 AD Top of Each Hour 10k AD End of Stream

The quests we will be playing:

TBA

We hope you will join us!
-chili
There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
Post edited by chili1179 on

Comments

• dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Chili, I'll check it out. I have a new quest out that I would submit for consideration (in sig). Thanks mate!
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll join you :D
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    Hey Chili, I'll check it out. I have a new quest out that I would submit for consideration (in sig). Thanks mate!

Sweet! Looking forward to the submission!
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
    edited May 2013
    I'll join you :D

Be glad to have you!
  • apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's good times! Bring the popcorn and I'll try and bring the comedy. Here's to a fun stream!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
    edited May 2013
    Bumping for the pre-caffeine crowd.
  • niktikaniktika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pre-caffeine my butt. I won't even turn my computer on till I have at least one cup.
    edited May 2013
    niktika wrote: »
    Pre-caffeine my butt.

I believe there are techniques that involve this.
    edited May 2013
    I feel like I'm going to have an important job interview oO
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did the time change?
  • apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ellidar1 is M.I.A. not sure whats going on. Were waiting on him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for the delay, our streamer is now online and we will now launch.
  • drakesigardrakesigar Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who didn't enjoy The Lady and the Worm!
    Check out Adventuring College! A 20 minute male-centric comedic solo adventure.
    Quest ID: NW-DPCZNUVQ7
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping the stream.
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey change the front page to an actual linky =D It would make it easier for lazy bums like me lol.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
    edited May 2013
    drakedge2 wrote: »
    Hey change the front page to an actual linky =D It would make it easier for lazy bums like me lol.

Done :D

Don't know why I didn't do it before, thank you.
  • nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Watching Elindar stumble during the jumping puzzle was priceless!
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
    edited June 2013
    Just updated the OP with this weeks times and other info.

This week we are doing a random selection! Which means we will select from the best list something we think we would like to play based on player reviews!
    We will also be playing some of our own author's quests, namely Ravenloft and Necropolis of Nightmare.
    edited June 2013
    Note the time changes.

Moved back 2 hours.
    edited June 2013
    Hump day is bump day.
    edited June 2013
    Updated the give away to include the generous 200k to be given away at the end of the stream. Thank you Zovya!

Also note that the times and date for this show is subject to change next week to avoid some streaming conflicts.
    edited June 2013
    Streaming right now.
    edited June 2013
    Bumping because the show will go on!

Stay tuned for times.
  • aerhaaerha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did the thread change? Also like I previously stated( since I see you'll be streaming tomorrow) the update for my foundry wont be ready before saturday, sorry !
    So I'd really like you guys to wait before playing it, since I've been putting over 5 days Worth of hours in the updating of my foundry following all your comments on other quests. T_T
    edited June 2013
    The WED stream is not the same thing as the Saturday stream.

WED we just play quests we like or the popular ones that have been generating some buzz.
  • aerhaaerha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice. Pity I work during the diffusion hours.
    edited June 2013
    Updated Times:

When: Wednesday, June 12th 5pm EST 4pm CST 2pm PST
    Where: www.twitch.tv/the_forge
    Give-A-Way: 1000 AD Top of Each Hour 10k AD End of Stream
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Great to know about this one too. I'll check it out if I can :D
    edited June 2013
    This is THE one :D