test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=ADK= is a multi-Game community and we want you to join us on Mindflayer. EU/US/AU TZ

2»

Comments

• aoblxixaoblxix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kelath wrote: »
    I have few questions, if you have little requirements how can you ensure that every member will behave and...well be fun to be around? And how can new individual not get lost in crowd, especially with the clan of this size? And if you are part of other games, and I am member of another clan in that game, is my abandonment of previous clan and joining of this one mandatory?

Well we don't want people to have to abandon their other group and it was easier for us back in the day to have no issue at all with people being in another group. But that was back when we were only involved in 1 or 2 games. Now we're involved in a lot of games, so it's a little difficult to have people in other groups. Since we do require that people support ADK by wearing tags, etc. .

It's something that can be discussed though so I hope you'll come stop by our website and check us out.
  • boerewors2boerewors2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How many active GMT players do you have? Apologies for asking but I am tired of joining guild after guild only to find 5 or less people on at 8pm GMT+1.
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
    "Salvation may be found through service. Every failure of duty diminishes Torm and every success adds to his luster. Strive to maintain law and order."
  • r3d3y3j3di1r3d3y3j3di1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey boerewors2, the majority of the guild is based in the US so we're about 6 hours behind you here in CST. That's not to say we don't have players from EU/AU on at varied times throughout the day but the majority of the action while we're still growing is going to be in the evening around 7pm CST which is about 1am for you.

We'll continue to expand our ranks and take on more people from the eastern regions but for now 8pm GMT is not going to be super popular. At ADK we play more than just this game so if you're looking for a community be sure to check us out at http://www.adkgamers.com
  • zzadistbelalzzadistbelal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We got alot of our guys progessing nicely through the mid levels. Alot of guys 30-40. We're moving soon to end game content. Come find yourself a spot in five mans. Find yourself a group of five guys to wreck the dungeons with.

All classes, races, and timezones are currently open to recruitment.

Just give us a holler. We'd love to have you join us.

adkneverwi.jpg

Give it a click. Come check out the last gaming community you'll ever need or want.
    edited May 2013
    And reported.

anyways. Now that we've had a weigh in of the general retardation of the internet.

Let us get back to something important.
    edited May 2013
    We got alot of our guys progessing nicely through the mid levels. Alot of guys 30-40. We're moving soon to end game content. Come find yourself a spot in five mans. Find yourself a group of five guys to wreck the dungeons with.

All classes, races, and timezones are currently open to recruitment.

Just give us a holler. We'd love to have you join us.

adkneverwi.jpg

Give it a click. Come check out the last gaming community you'll ever need or want.

Beautiful Saturday to be playing some Neverwinter. Come join us.
    edited May 2013
    More and more of our players are moving up to 60. I say another week before we're running 5 man t2s. I'd also like to expand our foundry sections. I want some developers to make some great stuff.

So are you looking for a community that will encourage your creativity? Are you looking for a community that will recognize your achievements within the guild? Perhaps you aspire to me be a senior leader of the guild. Got lofty dreams? Come join us. Let me know what ADK can do for you within the game. Providing a community for end game content? Providing a friendly place of like minded individuals to game with? Maybe a group receptive to your crazy foundry quest?

Come join us. We have room for anyone and everyone and we want you for you. I don't care about your gearscore. I don't care about your skillset. Your experience. You can learn what needs to be learned and we can experience the game together.

Give the banner a click. Explore our community. Join our guild.
    edited May 2013
    Alright.

So we've gained a few more members. We're moving closer to 60. Alot of our members are finally understanding their classes. We'll be beginning 5 man content shortly. Make sure you come and secure a spot with a team. We have about enough guys we should have enough for 1-2 teams.

Also. We have begun streaming. If you have any interest in this. We provide a streaming account with 500 followers and around 50k views. www.twitch.tv/adkgamers Come check it out. Follow us and you'll get a chance to see when I stream. ts.adkgamers.com:3796 is our teamspeak. Come join us and chat with members of the community.
  • novaniannovanian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just hit 60 myself, looking forward to the Dungeon events and PVP events we have going.

If there are players interested in having someone party with them hit us up, if I am in Teamspeak, I will party up and help if you need.
  • inashizzleinashizzle Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good Day Sir

may I ask how can I join you guys in the guild :) looking forward to it.
  • voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Need to fix your poster. You say Teeming rather than Teaming.

Good Luck to ya though.

Kab - "iGoD"
    edited May 2013
    PM me your character@handle name and I'll contact you.
    edited May 2013
    voltz46738 wrote: »
    Need to fix your poster. You say Teeming rather than Teaming.

Good Luck to ya though.

Kab - "iGoD"

I will let our graphic design team know.

Errr actually. it is teeming.

Teeming -Verb
    1-Be full of or swarming with: "every garden is teeming with wildlife".
    2 - (of water, esp. rain) Pour down; fall heavily: "rain teeming down at the manor".

this is the teeming that was meant. But thank you. :)
  • inashizzleinashizzle Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ina@Shizzle sir :)
    edited May 2013
    So.

Back from Memorial Day Weekend. Spent time with family and such. But its now time to climb back into the saddle. We have a few more 60s and beginning to work on the dungeon crawl together. Meeting last weds raised more interest within the community about neverwinter. We are gaining more and more ADK members who are coming to see what Neverwinter is about. Come join us in the best gaming community you've ever had.

My plans for the week.

Review the foundry quests and write some blurps on them for the ADK community.
    Test the current interest levels of PvP within my current membership.
    begin expanding my command structure within the guild.
  • dreadlegacydreadlegacy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    you got me interested! Lvl 41 TR. Older gamer here, looking for a fun group to level up with and enjoy the content in game. As an older gamer with RL responsibilities, I get about an hour or 2 a day to play- If that's ok feel free to send me a message. Thanks!!
  • aoblxixaoblxix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you got me interested! Lvl 41 TR. Older gamer here, looking for a fun group to level up with and enjoy the content in game. As an older gamer with RL responsibilities, I get about an hour or 2 a day to play- If that's ok feel free to send me a message. Thanks!!

That is quite alright, we understand people do have lives as well. And we have a large crowd of older gamers in our community which is awesome! We of course want to make a name in Neverwinter, but we also want to give everyone a chance to join us to have some fun.
    edited May 2013
    We're progressing nicely. Even more are getting closer to 60. Been a long week. We're open of course to anyone interested in locating a great community to be a part of.

Got my first three epics the other day. Took a few hours. Got real lucky with some group queues. But we all know. Get a group of 5 together makes getting your gear so much easier.

Come join us. Find 4 more bros to help you get geared and await the end game content coming.

Give the banner a click and come see the only gaming community you'll ever need.
  • voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    zzadistbelal sent you a PM via forums. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
  • dreadlegacydreadlegacy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Hi zz,

Please add me or send me a PM in game. Eraser@dreadlegacy

45 TR :)
    edited May 2013
    Dreadlegacy. I'll do that when i log in.

voltz. I got your pm and responded to you.
    edited May 2013
    Zzad I'm online right now....Hit me up when you can. Kablanka@voltz46738
    edited June 2013
    Hi zz-

Saw your mail come through and sent you back a tongue in cheek response. Level 55 now and hopefully should hit 60 before the week is over. Let me know what info you would like to know in specifics. Thanks!
  • chyzdadchyzdad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey all....i would like to introduce myself as your new Guild Commander for NW. If you have any issues or questions in game or random stuff in general hit me up. Add when u have the time. I will beginning focusing on the foundry setup to create a gamer supplied run. If you have any ideas that u would like to see...let me know. I will work on my first one this coming weekend.
    edited June 2013
    Just an fyi...once the foundry issue is corrected...hopefully in the next eon...lol

I will be building some small...quick maps to gain experience in the the foundry...than I will be going deep into the myth and lore of d&d so be prepared....if anyone has some old notebooks filled with history of old school d&d please feel free to chime in. I am recruiting the current adk guild members into this to get their input. So either PM or simply post here. right now I am looking at a very modified ravenloft run....its gonna a bit tough with the supplied maps but i shld be able to adjust the ingame content a little.
    edited June 2013
    sorry i have been afk...for the last week or so...work comes first i guess...lol

We are looking at doing some epic dungeon runs for all lvl60 ppl. If that is what ur looking to do...join us on TS at TS.ADKGamers.com:3796
    edited June 2013
    If anyone is part of the guild...please check the event for this coming Saturday. It will be exclusive to all level 60 players. We will be hitting as many epic dungeons as possible. The time will be 12pm PST.

Make sure you join properly
    edited June 2013
    Ok.....well....that didnt go as planned,,,,ppl we need ur support and activity in the guild to continue with proposed plans. Next weekend i will post an event that will hopefully be more suited to our average player. Say a 20-30lvl only dungeon run???? Let me know what yall think
    edited July 2013
    I need as many active players to join this saturday for an all out push on gaining more active members. We need to keep this alive and well.

pm me if you have any questions

also i may be looking into adding an officer to handle diff time zones and daily issues and support...since i can only login at night. Weekends are a diff subject