test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we have an 'XP LOCK' toggle? I'm leveling too fast...

2»

Comments

• Options
    keeganfoxkeeganfox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you're getting significant XP from Invoking and you're leveling too fast for your taste, stop Invoking. ;) I rarely get significant XP from Invoking - usually less than 1000 when I get any at all. And I don't do Daily Foundries (except when I'm forced to grind levels to continue the quest line) or anything that involves being forced to team with random people (such as Skirmishes... or Dungeons when I don't have my one or two friends playing with me). I send my Leadership mercs off to do stuff, but really a few hours for 150 XP or so is hardly a useful amount of XP.

...Nooo, I still want the other stuff I get from invoking. Like coins.

And I get 1300-1700 XP on my first invoke every day. It goes down for each invoke after that.
  • Options
    keeganfoxkeeganfox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Today I got 2650 XP just for invoking. I don't see this changing, as I'm having the same issue in STO. (If you can call this an issue) It's a shame it doesn't seem to fit their marketing approach, though I can't think of a reason they wouldn't want to permit this.

I guess it'd be easily exploited somehow for farming certain levels? or PvP? I can't think of any other reason not to permit this.

At least in STO I can 'down-level' to play with my friends. I hope that'll be coming in NW, but with the skirmishes and Dungeon queues it's a bit more important here.