test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic please do not listen to the forum whining vocal minority

2»

Comments

• battlemedic1battlemedic1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Generelly forums are full of whine from anywhere, kinda suck.
  • gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Why was a week old thread resurrected?
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    That's stupid. Most people who intend on playing a game for a long time do care that the economy is ruined. For many people, crafting and selling on the AH is an important part of the game. Obviously not to you, but you are one person.

Zen Exchange in Mindflayer below 300 AD.

Yes, the economy is so ruined. :)

And if they wiped I'd probably leave. I have leveled crafting in several characters, maxed two, and I'm not willing to throw that progress just because there was an exploit or two. Those people will get banned sooner or later, or leave because they won't have anything else to do after "winning".
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • thehighcounselthehighcounsel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Zen Exchange in Mindflayer below 300 AD.

Yes, the economy is so ruined. :)

And if they wiped I'd probably leave. I have leveled crafting in several characters, maxed two, and I'm not willing to throw that progress just because there was an exploit or two. Those people will get banned sooner or later, or leave because they won't have anything else to do after "winning".
    IMO with the amount of people playing, I don't the conversion rate should of dropped much below 350 as it made zen value decline heavily, although the real cause of this was exploits people used to get 1000s of dollars worth of zen over the last couple of days and destroying the economy, there needs to be an equilibrium and right now we are going too far in the other direction. Although once they add more cash shop stuff in the long-term, w/o any other insane exploit, it should balance out. Once this game gets to its normal population, i'd imagine ad/zen to be under 300, but just not yet especially since it got so low was because of a zen exploit.
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think its ok people voice their opinions, even if in minority, but it should be in the form of constructive criticism and not in form of whining and cursing
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think its ok people voice their opinions, even if in minority, but it should be in the form of constructive criticism and not in form of whining and cursing

Now if only the OP had of said THIS instead of the flamebaiting garbage that he instead wrote.
  • peonpowerpeonpower Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    natejam101 wrote: »
    No one cares what you think ******. Go post in the Hello Kitty forums.

What a great ambassador for the game.... I think this idiot represents the vocal minority that ruins games.
  • theamorabunnytheamorabunny Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    Problem with OP: The complaints are legitimate, specially since it affects EVERYONES game play. The ones playing in game are clueless as to what happened with the AH. Moment I found out about it, my first thought was "Well <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, economy is forever screwed."

This is BETA: Which means we need to find the ISSUES with the game and FIX THEM. Not targeting said issues because "its q.q whining" will ruin the game.

To the OP and those that agree with them: You guys haven't played a lot of games and certainly haven't BETA tested.
  • gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Problem with OP: The complaints are legitimate, specially since it affects EVERYONES game play. The ones playing in game are clueless as to what happened with the AH. Moment I found out about it, my first thought was "Well <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, economy is forever screwed."

This is BETA: Which means we need to find the ISSUES with the game and FIX THEM. Not targeting said issues because "its q.q whining" will ruin the game.

To the OP and those that agree with them: You guys haven't played a lot of games and certainly haven't BETA tested.

Except you were clearly wrong as the economy recovered. Astral diamonds are not worthless and there value is constantly increasing. I agree with the original poster to a degree (not with the whole do not listen to the forums at all) I have beta tested well over 22 games (most in closed beta) and have played nearly every mmo ever released.

When the exploit happened there was a massive hyper inflation as Astral Diamonds became worthless. In fact, Astral Diamonds became so worthless that the new currency was Cats. If you want to see a game suffering economically look only to D3 with good items costing 200 irl dollars and great items costing over 1,000.