test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guardian Fighter's T1 set requires level 38... God ****** Cryptic.

2»

Comments

• Options
    somnolence2somnolence2 Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    ROFL ... sweet; love how people defend this too.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - because some times MMO's fail.
  • Options
    robman1978robman1978 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lisau1974 wrote: »
    This is 100% real. Forget everyone screaming photoshopped! Just go look at the AH.

Also here is a nice, clear screenshot.

mmogfails.jpg

TROLOLOL look at his AD balance. 76473174. Yep, seems like Cryptic got all the AD exploiters alright.
  • Options
    iamdoctordeathiamdoctordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GF need a nerf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    adeyoadeyo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    robman1978 wrote: »
    TROLOLOL look at his AD balance. 76473174. Yep, seems like Cryptic got all the AD exploiters alright.

Or he could have earned it by playing the ah. I made a few hundred thousand playing the market before it crashed.
  • Options
    awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited May 2013
    Also, they're dirt cheap too! I don't see any reason why any GF wouldn't have one.
  • Options
    forumname012forumname012 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Exploit anyone? Don't this this item should be used.
  • Options
    soth007soth007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    john242424 wrote: »
    I finally found an MMO that I love after trying over 20 of them the last 6 years to replace WOW and it's Neverwinter. Then all of this **** started to happen. I'm going to go into my closet with a blanket now and cry my eyes out. Just imagine those eyes in my pic all red with huge tears.

These first world problems are tough huh?

I swear starving kids in Ethiopia cry less than online gamers.
  • Options
    ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey if you guys don't like it, you can always go buy something in the Zen store! :)

I hear there are some really cool companions you can get now ^^

But seriously, who cares about this? Do you not realize how quickly you get out of those levels? You can't lock xp. What's the odds pvp is going to be filled with lvl 60 epic wearing GFs in every match? I'd say there's hardly anyone doing this and the OP is just exaggerating one bad encounter he had.

And finally - pvp at < 60 is SERIOUS BUSINESS
  • Options
    oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I've got a pair of purple knight captain's gauntlets for a level 40 and a knight captain's breastplate for a level 42.

I also have a purple shield for a level 49.

Is that normal?
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    agent2090agent2090 Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Makes me wonder why many of the exploits are centered around the GF...
  • Options
    pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What dungeon do these drop, I'm 38 now, could use one of those?
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • Options
    lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pednick wrote: »

Just go visit the AH and buy them.

Btw, this has been this way since closed beta. Only reason people are starting to realize it is because mmogfails posted it. If the site didn't, I doubt anyone would even care.
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Btw, this has been this way since closed beta. Only reason people are starting to realize it is because mmogfails posted it. If the site didn't, I doubt anyone would even care.

I bought some for my GF without even realizing that they were bugged because I didn't compare stats at all. Who doesn't like cheap (except for the weapons) low level epics?
  • Options
    gigplaygigplay Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Took people long enough to realize this lol...
    Seriously though, I'd have to agree with what Ceonnyn said; no need to make such a big deal about how this ruins the balance of low level pvp. It's not like you're gonna be pvping with a level 38 or 48 char forever.
  • Options
    bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pednick wrote: »

Thats the thing, you need to be much higher then 38 to farm the dungeons they drop in.. so while it makes no sense at least you cant get the drops until about 50+ lvl. Unless ye be rich of course and can afford the set on ah. Even then helm is lvl 49.... meh.

The real bugs are things like why cant warrior classes don any types of arms and armor, or why we don't have better control of our companions, or why AC isn't working properly... or why casters don't have more spells to choose from....