test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

<Critical Miss> is recruiting on Dragon

rinethrineth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
Looking for a tight-knit, friendly guild that doesn't take things too seriously? You might just have a place in Critical Miss.

We're a group of longtime gamers that have banded together to stomp our way through Neverwinter's end game, laughing the whole way.

But just because we don't take ourselves too seriously doesn't mean we don't play hard. We run to complete and we expect our members to be skilled and knowledgeable.

We have a good group of capped players on through all times of the day and we're in the process of pinning down times for more organized guild runs and events.

We want players who are committed to stick with the game and improve their play along the way. We're looking for level headed people with a good sense of humor who can play hard but don't want the game to become a second job or an obligation.

Our most active periods are from about 9 PM to 6 AM US Eastern although we do have some players active in the mornings and afternoons.

If you like what you hear drop by our website and fill out an application.

Right now we are only accepting capped players with T2 experience. We've got a pretty good stable of people still leveling and just getting into epics and our hands are full trying to get those people geared up and reliably running. We have room for more players, just not the time and resources to foster inexperienced players at the moment. We do have plenty of members who are farm status on T2s and regularly run CN, so there's plenty of activity for experienced players.
Post edited by rineth on

Comments

• Options
    k3v0n0v1tchk3v0n0v1tch Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    we have cookies, pie, sammichez, darth vader, batman, nyan-catz, proper english trolls (now with tophats and buisnesscards!) and we exclusively offer help in runs, ability to get items asked for (if you lost the roll and we won, just ask, no insults and denyals garunteed!) and alot of epicness, of OVER 9000!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I was looking for a guild that "doesn't take things too seriously", but then I saw you had an application form with questions about previous mmo experience etc. so I decided that you take things to seriously for me.
  • Options
    rinethrineth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry to hear that.

The application form is just to get an idea of your experience and skill level. We don't really require previous MMO experience or anything.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    actually....as "hardcore" as we may sound, we're very laid back, sure we ask people to sign up to the website, but then again, so do countless other guilds. why? simple; to show you're actually serious about teaming up, and going "hey guys! wanna hang? about about them dungeon delves?/pvp shenanigans?" also, lets thoes in charge of any sort of recruitment and decision making not get some random, time and time again, and end up with egg on everyones faces, and a plate full of ****, so they can can sit back and go "ok, so this one guy? seems cool, is new to things, but that's no problem. this other guy? troll app, toss him. now this dude over here....loaded with experience, but, might be a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, might be awsome, we shall find out." ect ect.

besides, having a website/forum for any sort of guild/clan is very helpful in organization, and allows us to have fun on the side, and all within the guild, and you can even bring your friends along, and show us off, be that one cool guy, with the *****in' guild, get to wear them pimp glasses ya know?
  • Options
    thandarrthandarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i wanna join :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    http://criticalmiss.enjin.com/home awsome! come on in! bring your dog/cat/pet, probably not the kids, but sure!
  • Options
    sveguroksvegurok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would like to join but i need to know what timezone are you in?
  • Options
    bludfirebludfire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    filled out the form. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    svegurok wrote: »
    i would like to join but i need to know what timezone are you in?

We don't really have a specific timezone. Right now we're primarily US based with about half Mountain/Pacific and Half Eastern with a couple of Central oddballs thrown in. We have players active through all times of the day although from about 8 or 9 PM Eastern to 1 or 2 AM Eastern is our peak of active players. We have a pretty dedicated late night crew and on a good day you can even get a full guild group in the morning or early afternoon.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    we play at any time and all times, and we get runs in no time! (bad pun, but i don't care!)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    come one! come all! fun to bed had by any and every! well....unless you're.....well...no, no...yeah....one and all :P
  • Options
    plunderinplunderin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    application submitted, hope to hear from you soon
  • Options
    scotthewscotthew Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Spoke with Sweetdee in-game and just submitted an app. d(^^,)b
    At first I was like, was it something I said? But you know what? I love being a monster! ... I'm a monster. RAWR!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nnnnn, yeeeaaassss, join us, bwahahaha! i mean, erm..*cough* we have cookies, sammichez, and bacon?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bump due to an update to the original post with some more information.
  • Options
    ithu1ithu1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you bumped it at the wrong time.
  • Options
    lightrathlightrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey just wanted to say I joined this guild about two weeks ago and went from PVP epics to full T2 and daily castle never clears within the first two or three days. So thats pretty much what we do here.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    if it's a run, we've done it. if it's a class, we accept it. if it's a fight, we've won it. if we need to try again or re-think it, we will keep going untill we get it down pact!
  • Options
    ithu1ithu1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We still need more to fill our ranks.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i was told we offer both "punch & pie" and "cookies & cake" as i've been told to say <_< >_>
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    its a lie no cake for u Kev
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    but the cake has never been a lie, just unobtainable, and even now, it's still out of my reach, ****** :(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You're like a horse with a carrot on a stick in front of it Kev. Charging ever forwards toward the cake that will never be yours.

Also if given the choice between punch and pie and cookies and cake, don't take punch and pie. I'm pretty sure thats where you get punched followed by a pie to the face. Fair warning.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    probably a fair assumption, and i will have that delicious cake-goodness! IT SHALL BE GLORIOUSLY DEVOURED! OMNOMNOMNOM!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    remember kids; don't drink and drive. but drinking and riding a bicycle, is weird, and strangely exhilarating.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    caketown? this, is, PATRICK! wait...no....no...that's just not subtle enough...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    remember kids; don't drink and drive. but drinking and riding a bicycle, is weird, and strangely exhilarating.

But still illegal unfortunately. Just the man trying to keep us down.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    rineth wrote: »
    But still illegal unfortunately. Just the man trying to keep us down.

ikr? it's rather silly, and to be technical, aslong as i'm not drunk in public, or openly drinking, i can, LEGALLY, ride on the sidewalk, and have had a few.

stupid loopholes eh?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    although, it is still probably an unsafe idea, so i don't endorse it, officialy.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    *walks by swinging his oversized sword and giggling like a mischevious little school boy*