test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter's T1 set requires level 38... God ****** Cryptic.

reasonpolicereasonpolice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Oh god I'm face-palming so hard. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

y7rJhvX.png

You guys need new management.

Inb4 potatoshop. Go look in game and see for yourself.
Post edited by reasonpolice on

Comments

• phoenixrte69phoenixrte69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bloody hell, that's wrong in so many ways...
  • john242424john242424 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just add that to the list that is as long as the great wall of China by now!
    Frosted Lucky Charms are Magically Delicious!
  • keobiaakeobiaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • reasonpolicereasonpolice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bloody hell, that's wrong in so many ways...

Just wait til you get two-shot by a GF in pvp and then watch him single-handedly kill the rest of your team lol.
  • teepussiteepussi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I rolled GF alt lately and thought this been there always. Just after AH started to work with look items by levels, i have started to see these items. Put your search to 38 - 49 for example and very rare and just look general equipment without listing any weapon, armor slot category invidual and you see tons of t1 GF gear. I have atm wrist and weapon as lvl 38 req, later more under 60 req, that are t1. By looking how they are spread over wide range of levels it make it seems like intentional.
    edited May 2013
    How come every day their is some **** like this? I can't even stomach logging in anymore, and I loved this game.
    edited May 2013
    I'm in a guild with 75 members and the guild leader just quit, never seen that b4. This is what all the bugs,problems, and exploits will get you.
    edited May 2013
    Yeah this game is great but Cryptic/PWE's management is a hot pile of garbage. I honestly think I could do a better job.
    edited May 2013
    I finally found an MMO that I love after trying over 20 of them the last 6 years to replace WOW and it's Neverwinter. Then all of this **** started to happen. I'm going to go into my closet with a blanket now and cry my eyes out. Just imagine those eyes in my pic all red with huge tears.
    edited May 2013
    john242424 wrote: »
    I finally found an MMO that I love after trying over 20 of them the last 6 years to replace WOW and it's Neverwinter. Then all of this **** started to happen. I'm going to go into my closet with a blanket now and cry my eyes out. Just imagine those eyes in my pic all red with huge tears.

I'm in the same boat but instead of crying I'm gonna play some more FireFall. I'll save the crying for when I go to sleep.
  • nosignal123nosignal123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Phew, thought we were going to get through a weekend without a bug being exploited!! That was a close one.
    edited May 2013
    I'm in the same boat but instead of crying I'm gonna play some more FireFall. I'll save the crying for when I go to sleep.

I have other games but I want to play this. I just can't get over that sick feeling in my stomach when I think about it. So I don't log in.
  • goladongoladon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just play to enjoy the game and stop being such a Youtube Generation baby.
  • arrowmaticarrowmatic Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you look at the level range and the number of purple pieces available within that range it seems unlikely that this is a bug. If it was one piece I could buy that it was a typo in a table. But so many? Either it's intentional or they have a dyslexic cat in charge of maintaining that data.
  • glasglowglasglow Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    PWE management is okayish to fine, cryptic on the other hand is ****ing horrible and should just hand over the game to someone else.

Not to mention al lthe lag spikes for europe that makes this **** unplayable after the recent patches.
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tho this was intended? I found a very nice lvl 39 sword that had same power as my scimitar and I gave it to a guildie who said was leveling a GF, he was having LOTS OF FUN owning people in pvp :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    arrowmatic wrote: »
    If you look at the level range and the number of purple pieces available within that range it seems unlikely that this is a bug. If it was one piece I could buy that it was a typo in a table. But so many? Either it's intentional or they have a dyslexic cat in charge of maintaining that data.

Intentional that you can equip this type of gear at level 38 and just be able to face roll all the rest of the content the game has to offer until you hit t2 dungeons? I don't think so. I haven't seen any of this type of gear for my Cleric b4 level 60. I'm level 60 now trying to grind for it.
  • arrowmaticarrowmatic Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Intentional that you can equip this type of gear at level 38 and just be able to face roll all the rest of the content the game has to offer until you hit t2 dungeons? I don't think so. I haven't seen any of this type of gear for my Cleric b4 level 60. I'm level 60 now trying to grind for it.

Obviously I can't say for sure either way. But what I do know is that we're not talking about one piece of gear marked level 38. As I said there are a number of purple pieces with a range of levels other than 60, and the span of that range is at least as wide as 38-49. You can confirm this yourself if you can stand dealing with the AH interface long enough to harvest the information.

That being the case, my observation is that this is too much gear over too wide a range to simply write it off as a typo -- barring the dyslexic cat scenario I outlined in the original post, of course. Honestly I wouldn't bet either way.
    edited May 2013
    arrowmatic wrote: »
    Obviously I can't say for sure either way. But what I do know is that we're not talking about one piece of gear marked level 38. As I said there are a number of purple pieces with a range of levels other than 60, and the span of that range is at least as wide as 38-49. You can confirm this yourself if you can stand dealing with the AH interface long enough to harvest the information.

That being the case, my observation is that this is too much gear over too wide a range to simply write it off as a typo -- barring the dyslexic cat scenario I outlined in the original post, of course. Honestly I wouldn't bet either way.

I understand your point and it is a very good one. On the other hand I haven't seen this type of gear for any other spec at a 38 level. So either it is a mistake or extremely unfair and wayyyyyyy out of balance.
  • xenogear3xenogear3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I always roll the wrong class.
    This time I got it right.

How much does this sword cost in AH?
    Take that, WoW low level twinks.
  • aronwenaronwen Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    a GF sword and GF shield has always been at that level. Took people long enough to notice I guess.
  • ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So who cares? Hit 60 and everyone has PVP armor?

And I mean hell guys, its not like there's tons of GF anyways, there's like only 1 every 4-5 matches. Suck it up and be men.
    edited May 2013
    ceonnyn wrote: »

And I mean hell guys, its not like there's tons of GF anyways, there's like only 1 every 4-5 matches. Suck it up and be men.

Sorry some of us don't fit you definition of a man because we think it's unfair for one spec to run around with 60 gear at 38 when the rest of us can't. And face roll in pvp, because the winning team does get better rewards and glory.
  • midnightmaladymidnightmalady Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    aronwen wrote: »
    a GF sword and GF shield has always been at that level. Took people long enough to notice I guess.

I'm sure the 6 people that play GF knew :rolleyes:
    Sorry some of us don't fit you definition of a man because we think it's unfair for one spec to run around with 60 gear at 38 when the rest of us can't. And face roll in pvp, because the winning team does get better rewards and glory.

Suck it up and L2P. *typical response any non-CW/TR gets when referring to pvp balance* :rolleyes:
  • rayuken4rayuken4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ceonnyn wrote: »

Your logic clearly defines the mental capacity of the players in this game, I'm out of here.
  • armorboxarmorbox Member Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    rayuken4 wrote: »
    Your logic clearly defines the mental capacity of the players in this game, I'm out of here.
    The blind receive sight.
  • varatrasvaratras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had a set of that gear while i was leveling.. i think it was 38, 42, 48, 52 for the parts. But i found the only way to really "tank" in this game was do more dps. So while i was doing great at lower levels once i hit 60 i couldn't compete with the TR and CW for aggro. So i rolled a DC and only been crafting on my GF. I was getting ZERO groups with my GF for epics. We had originally slated for our guild group to have 1 of each but now we've changed it to 2 DC, CW, GWF, and TR. The GWF will probably be re-rolling a TR or CW now.
  • lisau1974lisau1974 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    This is 100% real. Forget everyone screaming photoshopped! Just go look at the AH.

Also here is a nice, clear screenshot.

mmogfails.jpg
  • wolfheartazwolfheartaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its been that way since day one..been reported..oh..and guess what..not fixed LOL.

Its OBVIOUS it should not be that lvl, but dont tell the fanbois that!
  • nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just assumed all the other classes' gear was like this too.

Heck I think even my Timeless Hero (T2) set only has a lvl requirement of 42 or 45 or some such. I'd login to check for sure, but I can't get past the loading screen...
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)