Install Arc

[Bug Reporting Issue] Ticket Submission

2»

Comments

• tojamntojamn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well met,

The /bug i was trying to report earlier in game:

Earlier tonight I was attempting to complete the Daily dungeon at npc rhix. 5 people started in group.. 2 disconnected or left. the remaining 3 of us broke group and left instance. I requed to run the instance again and it automatically joined me into a party but never ported me to the instance. I logged out and back in and I did not have to reque anything after 2 min it auto joined me back into the group but still did not take me to the instance. It finally let me leave the group.

Which brought me to another issue:

So i went to type /bug in chat to open the bug report and nothing happened. When I found the support section in game and licked the bug button. It opened a window, not sure how its supposed to work.. But Due to labeling i was under the impression I could add to someone else bug report if 1 showed up in the search or I can open a ticket. Didnt need to open a ticket as i was not stuck. so I tried to add a comment to someone elses bug report and it said " a gm will be with you shortly"

now I was not stuck so i did not need a gm. I was only trying to report problems i saw in game. I finally gave up on it, and now im letting ya know here :-)
  • amphictyonisamphictyonis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have tried to submit the same bug twice now but when I go to the "My Tickets" tab on the Help page, there's nothing there. This time, I took a screenshot of the ticket number:

mBAjfwi.png

After reading this thread, I doubt you'll be able to see the ticket, though, so I'll just tell you here. I have been unable to equip/unequip/change my weapons, belts and amulets the last 4 times I've logged in. Armor is unaffected by this bug. I'd like to be able to equip things that are at my level... someday.

Please assist in this. The idea of having to restart a new toon because this one is stuck with level 15-18 weapons is... less than exciting to me.

Thanks.
  • deightonxdeightonx Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i had a nice lil bug issue, i was out in doing a skirmish ("defending the village" i think it was... spiders everywhere my first time there) and when we finished off at the end to leave the portal. i was unable to even get near the portal to click "f" to leave, as i tried to get to the portal & it kept holding me back like there was a invisible wall. so no other way to think to get out but to log off, i logged back in and got back to town. and how awesome it was to notice, i lost "all my daily's" within my listings in my journal. and went to see if i go to Rhix the daily guy & he had nothing in return of no daily's. so that was my highlight reel of the day on the game. im hoping for it to be fixed. :(
  • xilentkilllxilentkilll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have [Sinister Shade's Armor] with the textured bugged,allready made a ticked 2 days but i have the same problem
  • breakingpwnzbreakingpwnz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So i have my account created about week ago and i cant post new threads, so this post will be here. sorry for that.
    Writing here because of i don't know what more can i do.
    This is the problem:
    KORUxGn
    Bank accepted payment, and money was spent. No zen i get there.
    Notice that 1st transaction pending for more then 40! hours, other two for ~24 hours
    My first ticket was written in /support.com 34 hours ago, about second transactions i wrote 20 hours ago. all this time = no answer in customer support.
    My friend having same problem as me - his payment pending for 51 hours by now.
    This situation is hilarious. What should i do to get an answer and a solution of our problem?
    thanks for your time, best regards.
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    breakingpwnz you need to go to your wallet on the "Charge zen now" page. Then "Please choose game, server and amount to transfer your ZEN."
    There's 3 drop down menus. Just select Neverwinter, Neverwinter (only option) and the amount of zen you want to go to that game.
    Once your in game you can claim them by clicking on the icon up along the top of the screen that looks like a "Z" and a crystal both in the same icon. It's the 3rd icon from the left.
    Hope this helps :cool:
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • ordenstrappierordenstrappier Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    error.png.html

entered karrundax t2 for like the 10th time and i always get this "Patching 1 file" on the top of my screen

//fixed//
    JON SNOW - LVL 60 Guardian Fighter - Dragon
  • automaticsautomatics Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't create a new thread, so posting this bug here:

I was able to buy quite a few lvl 10 blue quality gear items from the vendors in the main city. Later on, on a different character, I tried to do the same when I hit lvl 10. The gear simply wasn't available from any of the vendors - didn't show in Show all gear or in Show my gear. I checked on my other character, and he couldn't view any of the items either (basically NONE of the lvl 10 blue items from ANY of the vendors showed up).

I suspected maybe a patch changed what the vendors sold, so I had my friend look at the vendors, and he could see all of the items, so he bought what I wanted, then traded it to me. A specific example would be Surestrike dagger - vendor didn't show he had it, but my friend could buy it from him and trade it to me.

I have checked numerous times since this happened, and I still cannot see any of these items, while my friend (and most others, I presume) can see these pieces of gear. I'm wondering what else I'm unable to view from these vendors, I don't want to have to get someone else to tell me what they see every time I want to buy or simply see what I can buy from these vendors. Really annoying bug, please fix.

Also, why can't I create a new thread?
  • breakingpwnzbreakingpwnz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    breakingpwnz you need to go to your wallet on the "Charge zen now" page. Then "Please choose game, server and amount to transfer your ZEN."
    There's 3 drop down menus. Just select Neverwinter, Neverwinter (only option) and the amount of zen you want to go to that game.
    Once your in game you can claim them by clicking on the icon up along the top of the screen that looks like a "Z" and a crystal both in the same icon. It's the 3rd icon from the left.

Hope this helps :cool:

U get me wrong. Z just dont adding to the wallet, but bank accepted payment.

http://i.imgur.com/KORUxGn.jpg

These is like it goes for 48 hours+ for first, and ~30 hrs for others.
    edited May 2013
    Sorry breakingpwnz I can't help you there. Hope you get it fixed soon though.
  • tindgetindge Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anybody else get those annoying Fatal Error messages about virtual memory?
    Entering, exiting and staying more than a few mins in Protectors seems to trigger it for me &
    it never happend during Alpha or closed beta...
  • meetowmeetow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Too funny, except DARNIT!
  • forumrozeforumroze Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have tried to submit the same bug twice now but when I go to the "My Tickets" tab on the Help page, there's nothing there. This time, I took a screenshot of the ticket number:
    [...]

Bug 1: Same here. The chat log says "Successfully submitted ticket ID: #1,685,466." but when I try to view my tickets there are none. If I try to search for a word from the ticket title, nothing shows up (different versions of companion, companions, Companions*, *ompanion*, etc).

Bug 2: The game world is filled with spookishly detached companions. I suspect the companion remains in the game world if it was summoned when the character logs out. I logged in and out from the same spot a few times this morning (to pray once an hour), and at some point I decided to dismiss my companion. When I logged back in the next time I noticed that she was still standing there, so I checked my companion page and it said she was in fact dismissed. I summoned her, and then I could see two of her, with different colored names, assumably because one of them was a detached version of her that wasn't connected to my character anymore. At some point I counted 20 detached companions in an area with only 2 players.
    Seems to be this bug: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?192212-Companion-Bug
  • ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Glad to see I'm not the only with troubles with the Bug Submission or the My Tickets dialog. Hard to tell if the reports actually made it to the database or not. I've never gotten a response to having submitted a Bug Report so maybe the thing to do is post everything to the Forums? But that makes it REALLY difficult to manage from a Dev standpoint.

Edit: I checked your number with a recent one of mine and there ARE different at least. So *maybe* it's just a connection issue between the Bug DB and the My Tickets dialog.
    edited May 2013
    This the email I got from PW support. Glad to know you care enough to do your job. Thanks and give me my stuff.

"Hello

Unfortunately, due to the incredibly high volume of tickets sent in regarding Neverwinter, we have not been able to provide an answer to each ticket that has come to us individually.

You are receiving this automated message to inform you that your current ticket is being closed. We are doing this to prevent your issue from being lost in "Ticket Limbo." We at Perfect World Entertainment are dedicated to providing you with a satisfactory experience both in game, and with regards to Customer Support.

If you are still experiencing the issue that you originally ticketed in about, please submit a new ticket to us and an Agent will look in to it as soon as possible.

This is an automated message, and any responses will not be received by a Customer Support Agent. Please direct all information to your new ticket.

We're truly sorry for this inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards helping all of our customers to the best of our ability."

I bought a Hero of the North pack and one of the Neverwinter starter kits but never received anything from the ADVENTURER'S HELPER PACK from either one of them. I got the bag and the amulet from the Neverwinter Starter Kit and everything from the Hero pack except the Adventurer's Helper Packs. What can I do to get it? It's been 13 days now since my first cry for help and still nothing.

I've gotten the stuff from the mail and from the founder vendor (all tabs on him).

What do you want from me? Blood? How much do you want? Will that get me my stuff?!
  • tharintalsiltharintalsil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have written several support tickets (many of which gave an error saying that profanity was contained within...which it did NOT) and the only way I was able to get them to go through, was via in-game methods. Anyways, as for my issue, recently Neverwinter underwent a very large server downtime to deal with a problem regarding the exploit that was found with the AD/AH. Since the servers came back online, my primary character has since vanished. A couple things to note in this regard:

1. He was created during the 2-day headstart, and has had no problems, until now.

2. I don't partake in scams/expolits/hacks etc.

3. Granted, he was only around level 45-ish, but being that I don't play the game ALL THE TIME, being told by people to "just start over" doesn't sit very well with me.

I really don't know why it happened, or why it was just that one character that got deleted, but any requests that I have made for any kind of clarification on this has not been answered. I do understand that they are more than likely flooded with support issues, but still, even a "canned response" would be nice, just to let me know that they even acknowledge the issue.

For the record, I am not a "free-to-play" account holder, and no, I don't feel "entitled". I just want to know what's going on.
  • gacktkamui1gacktkamui1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a bug where character skills move from where you can choose are not what you'll get better and is also doing a skill shortage is no longer that goes under tide of iron.

I should add that in the video is slow motion but in the game move too fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZTAjUOlV3s&feature=youtu.be
  • akatsukicodeakatsukicode Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I honestly can't post anything because I am new member so I apologize in Advance for posting in your topic
    "Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal."

Anyways the problem with me is that I can't even click "Ready" when I click it nothing happens you don't even see the typical
    animation of a button getting pressed!! Help me
    edited May 2013
    Well I must offer my sin sincerest apology. I finally got back on my Original character that I never do anything with. Well I did some moving stuff around and cleared up some room in my pack/bags. There were a few items I decided to bank. When I opened my bank I found 5 scrolls of Mass life and 10 scrolls of Greater identifying. They HAVE to be from the adventurer's helper pack. I also have been carrying around a greater stone of health that I thought I had purchased from the zen store. I have bought a few things and just assumed it was one of them. Well the rest of the stuff that comes with the adventurer's helper pack is "consumable" so I must have just ate it. I get hungry when I get mad. Lol. I never check the bank on any of my characters as I only put basic stuff I don't need to carry with me like some of the founder's items.

SO I must apologize for HALF of what I thought was missing. I'd still like the other one please.
    There is ONE of the two adventurer's helper pack. I'm still short one of them.
  • ruex128ruex128 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every time I try to access anything to do with technical support I get an error message, this is very frustrating. I've emailed the technical support email and have yet to hear a response. I also can't view my ticket of the link that PW sent me back so I don't really know whats going on. I've googled and have seen a lot of people have this problem as well. Something you guys should really look into.

Also I don't know why my forum title says PWE user when I'm a founder, how do I change that?
  • searbrightsearbright Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just got to ask why do I crash so much in this game I run a quad core 2.33 4gigs of ram a nvida GeForce gt 640 with one gig ram on card a intell xtream mb I should not be crashing this much at all and computer is updated drivers and all don't know what is going on
  • brinuzzbrinuzz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i bought the helm of the impenetrable bastion for 1.5m from the ad store instead of the cat, and the tooltip clearly stated i were gonna buy the Cat...
    can i get a ad refund if i contact a gm or will those ad be wasted???...
  • gacktkamui1gacktkamui1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a bug where character skills move from where you can choose are not what you'll get better and is also doing a skill shortage is no longer that goes under tide of iron.

I should add that in the video is slow motion but in the game move too fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZTAjUOlV3s&feature=youtu.be

then no moderator is going to do this to fix this bug and I lost the skill with which I protect myself with the shield is frustrating to know that virtually no support for the bugs but to sell items that are purchased there ZEN change if respond
  • gingurgurlgingurgurl Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not only can you not make a ticket but from day one with me GM's do not respond, as many a problem has come up within my guild and not one has been responded. I can even understand if it takes a few hours to respond at time, but with every one of them there has been zero acknowledgment. Over all love the game, but it is hard to take a Beta Serous if they can not see or respond to the problems that are out there.
  • tonyislinktonyislink Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Um sir I having a problem with my feat that still hasn't work I sent two tickets reporting about this & nothing has happen. I spent 5 feat point to that feat I want what it does. (Shield Defense) I still haven't got any AC for it. Its say's "Gain 1/2/3/4/5 to Armor Class." I want my AC I'am trying to be a tank here. How can I be went you can't fix this & then I posted yesterday after my t.v. got fix (my monitor) & now I went from a lvl45 to 40 I went though hell from those lvl's I want this fix. & I was just about to spend money buying stuff but cause of all this I don't know now.
  • bluekiba33bluekiba33 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi. I cant load my character Eiko. I dont know what i have to do. I sent an email but im waiting for the answer. Hope u can fix it soon, i wanna play a bit :)
  • athanyaathanya Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well it seems I can't post a new thread to report a bug/complaint so I will post my issues here and hope that someone contacts me in some way either mail or on here.
    1.Hubby just played, I closed out to do other things on the computer, but when I open the launcher and logged in, it is stuck on patching. So I can't log in at all.
    2. I put in tickets via the game about a week ago, but I have no idea if any of those issues were resolved since I was not contacted by anyone.
    3. I would like to know if you are ever going to fix that exploit people are doing in PvP in which they jump into the rez areas and camp us. It's giving me a WoW flashback and I'm not too fond of it.
  • deice0deice0 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't report any bugs in-game via /bug. Every time I try, I get an red error text.

Just a wild thought, does your bug report work internally by sending an email? Because my network provider blocks outbound SMTP and you need to use a specific SMTP server to send emails through, so that might explain why it does not work. Just a tinfoil hat theory :rolleyes:
    edited May 2013
    I bought a Hero of the North pack and one of the Neverwinter starter kits but never received anything from the ADVENTURER'S HELPER PACK from one of them.*

I'm thinking of purchasing the Guardian pack but not if I don't get my stuff. Be kinda pointless really. Why buy something else that I'm not going to get?*

This is my 2nd ticket about this. I opend it 6 days ago from the look of the date. Don't really remember so I'll go with that.
    My 1st ticket was closed due to you having high ticket numbers. Thanks for dropping me. I've paid over $400 on your awesome game and I can't even get my last item? How about a reply at least? Not one of your auto replies either.
    I'm not holding my breath.