test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ashally streaming!

2»

Comments

• ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for the break, my tablet simply died upon which I was observing chat (playing on laptop has it's vises - can't dual screen cause of fps drops).
    I'll do one more and then go to sleep.
    btw, reviews now land instantly on first post.
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • alucard060alucard060 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey just watched your stream of my quest. The Three Brothers Act 1 It helped a lot seeing someone actually play through it! There were several mistakes that you pointed out that I hadn't caught and I will definitely remove the Mechanical golem from the kobold room (I agree it didn't fit) I made a list of other things you mentioned and will be fixing them tonight. Grammar isn't my strong point, but I tried my best. Thanks again for the review!
  • moondawg13moondawg13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would appreciate it if you would stream my "Legend of Snowmane: Chapter One "In Search of the Legend" NW-DBF3JW9C4.
    Thanks.
    PS the stone steps were made one step at a time ...
    Campaign: The Legend of Snowmane
    Chapter One: In Search of the Legend
    edited May 2013
    Ok, let's sum this up :)
    I think I've outdid myself and reviewed a quite a bunch of quests. However the short reviews I'm gonna post tommorow. I'm badly exhausted and I should be at least a bit awake ^^
    Summary what was done:
    NW-DNUZSYEEY THE FEAR THAT FREEZE 5/5
    NW-DCL7EAYAJ The Three Brothers Act 1 4/5
    The Lady and the Worm - NW-DPQPJSVTH 5/5 hard
    Thamus Blade part 1 - unfinished (quest bug) - pity, because I was about to finish it. Invisible wall stopped me :<
    "Legend of Snowmane: Chapter One "In Search of the Legend" NW-DBF3JW9C4 5/5

Todo:
    @Enderk03 - A Hero Blooms - NW-DAX7KNVZU
    The Black Hand in Blacklake - NW-DTET2QLF4
    by darkanind - NW-DUCYKYQHA
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?278242-The-Thamus-Blade-Review-Trading - when it's finished.

EDIT: God ******, highlighting tool is broken, can't make sepparate videos now. Will do it when its fixed.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
  • moondawg13moondawg13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for streaming my Quest. I saw something that was out of sequence, that I never saw while playing or testing. It didn't affect the Quest progression, but it could be confusing to the player. Thanks again, I am going to play your Quest now. thenk fix mine.
    Campaign: The Legend of Snowmane
    Chapter One: In Search of the Legend
    edited May 2013
    Hey!
    Now for somehing totally different: I'm gonna edit my campaign on stream and answer questions there. Propably I'm gonna add Moria with a lot of events on midway. I'll leave revewing for later evening ^^
  • duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the kind review Ash4ll :)
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • silithas97silithas97 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    I have one I would like to have tested, basically brand new. Specs are...
    Name/code :An Adventure To Die For (NW-DD9NYO9ZP)
    Author : @silithas97
    Length: average 15mins
    Focus : Light-hearted tale with a medium amount of combat
  • chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine in my sig if you fancy it. You will find fault but it is an entire new section of town I have invented, all new maps built from ground up and blah blah, I sound like a saleswoman.
    My new quest:

WIP
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys! Just wanted to say that I won't be able to stream this weekend, cause I'm at my parrents (Mother's day in Poland) and they have crappy internet connection. I'll do reviews offline tho and upload videos on youtube when I'm back. No music tho, cause youtube gets angry at me if I try using copyright infriging titles.
  • havoclhavocl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    If you're interesIf you're interested in playing again, then I've finished the third (and last) part of my campaign: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?296301-Conflict-between-sworn-enemies-But-it-ended-badly
    Conflict between sworn enemies (NWS-DB3HIQPRH) by Havoc988 :
    It started with a burglary
    Then it got friendly
    But it ended badly
  • aggropotatoaggropotato Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Love your videos!

I invite you to play "The Goblin King" - an original comedy combat romp for action fans!

They're only goblins, right?

DjJa8CU.jpg

Gameplay tip: Slow and steady wins the race; be careful of what you pull!
    Length: 15-20 min
    Level: 5-60
    Party: 1-2
    Tags: #Combat, #Humor
    JtuEMvw.jpg
    edited June 2013
    Hey there :) Just wanted to say, that I'm through with many necessities I had to do and I may finally go back to streaming buisness ^^
    www.twitch.tv/ashally/
    Will review a couple of quests today, perhaps more tommorow. Here is the list:
    @Enderk03 - A Hero Blooms - NW-DAX7KNVZU
    The Black Hand in Blacklake - NW-DTET2QLF4
    Pirate's cove by darkanind - NW-DUCYKYQHA

Name/code :An Adventure To Die For (NW-DD9NYO9ZP)
    Author : @silithas97

The Three Dials: Part I (NW-DMEWA2PW3)
    The Three Dials: Part II (NW-DJQHIAIUJ)

Conflict between sworn enemies (NWS-DB3HIQPRH) by Havoc988 /2,3

"The Goblin King" by AggroPorato

If anyone of you happens to be online during the review, come by on chat, click the subscribe button, tell me which quest is yours and I'll review it immediately :) If no requests shall be made, I'll simply follow the order of the list.

EDIT:
    Finished streaming, reviewed A Hero Blooms, Black Hand in Blacklake, Pirate's Cove. I'll highlight these quests and post a small note in first post :)
  • labmouse42labmouse42 Member Posts: 64
    edited June 2013
    My quest is a quest with a lot of geek humor and references. You might dig it. The info is in my sig file.
    Foundry Quests
    Author : @labmouse43
    Short Code : NW-DJHHV5CGY
    Name : The Frosty Protologist
    Duration : 15 minutes
    edited June 2013
    Hey there, gonna stream again, so join me on www.twitch.tv/ashally/
    If you have any request, write them on chat directly there! I shall review your quest regardless of order.
    Have fun!
    edited June 2013
    Ok, to sum this up:

I've reviewed whole Advernture to die for, The Three Dials both parts. Must admit, both quests were entertaining. Will make a short review in first post cause there are some things worth clarifying ^^

Also got a request on chat that I couldn't fulfill (damm you, server shutdown!) - Gloomlight. However author was with me til the end of stream, so I think it's not a problem. Quest was amazing, so I think lack of finishing wasn't much of a problem.

Plan for tommorow:
    Ask not whence the thunder comes
    Conflict between sworn enemies (NWS-DB3HIQPRH) by Havoc988 /2,3
    "The Goblin King" by AggroPorato
    However don't hesitate to visit me and request your quest! I prefer direct contact with author to verify if something I've encountered was a bug or my misinterpretation :) Therefore even if my queue isn't empty and you happen to be on chat - your quest will be reviewed!
  • oortexploreroortexplorer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 185 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This sounds fun, I'll have to check it out. Cool idea. If you're looking for something a little different, you can try my quest (listed in sig).
    All's Fair in Love and War - Explore the lighter side of Neverwinter!
    Code: NW-DJ5BFT52F
    Author: @oortexplorer
    Now eligible for Daily Foundry!
  • celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited June 2013
    Would love for you to take a look at City in Conflict my Campaign. Part III is coming out soon but one and two are released and ready for players. Codes in signature, but should be able to find campaign @celantra.
  • sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    LOVE metal! Black & death mostly. Sweet stream. :)

Would love to see a playthrough of my latest creation; "When All is Said and Done..." - NW-DEV9KF4R7
    Feel free to check out my other quests (or entire campaign if you like) as well.

Awesome initiative!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When you get some time sir!

[UGC] The Halls of the Forgotten Campaign - Act 2: Ask Not Whence the Thunder Comes

Quest: Ask Not Whence the Thunder Comes
    Author: Ellindar
    In-game handle: @ellindar1
    Quest type: Outdoor epic; Balanced quest with time spent on presentation and balancing story, exploration and combat.
    Recommended party size: 1-2 players (Solo is TOUGH but doable, 2 is ideal)
    Duration: Average play time is 30-40 minutes
    Quest Code: NW-DUGJKXYE8
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • meysameysa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    I'd love for you to review mine.
    Storming Monte Hall Review Thread
    Storming Monte Hall NW-DRAQHLR54
    edited June 2013
    Hey, just wanted to tell you I've updated my channel page, first page in this thread, and my mind has shutdown. It was a pleasure to review :)
    However editing the first post is a bit time consuming and I think I'll keep it more brief next time.

Regarding music, I'd love to play more metal, but copyright laws make my youtube videos almost not-watchable in most of the countries :)
  • anrix2anrix2 Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    If you would like, I volunteer Mage Masher for review.

The quest is a dungeon crawl, with non-objective items that give context to the player being there and what is going on. It has a solo, or group option (2 or 3 players). The short code is NW-DKYGGYPUE. Thank you
    A solo or group hack-n-slash: Mage Masher

A short solo hack-n-slash: The Dirty Dwarf
  • darkaninddarkanind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    Hey, thanks for reviewing Pirate's Cove! I see a few errors I could fix and a few ways to "pretty it up". I watched the stream afterwards. I was at work when you streamed it live. Again, thank you very much!
  • beeblebrox69beeblebrox69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm always looking for plays and reviews of my quest. If you get a chance I'd LOVE to see a vid. :)

The Vaalyr Prophecy-Prologue: Misty Hollow
    NW-DISM87G71

Thanks!
    THE VAALYR PROPHECY
    PROLOGUE: MISTY HOLLOW
    NW-DISM87G71
    CH.1: GOBLIN GROTTO
    NW-DSR6ZUDM2
  • et20et20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Explore the Blue Crystal Cave (NW-DBD6U7DO6)
    Explore the Blue Crystal Cave (NW-DBD6U7DO6). - Still tuning.
  • delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for reviewing my quest! Enjoyed watching. :) I wish my work schedule wasn't so weird, makes it tough to catch streams.