What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T1 & T2 Armor Sets

Comments

• Options
    kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited May 2013
    Cr0p is right. Your Recovery is also very poor. Good gear but no idea about your own class? ^^
    guess i would out dps you in t1 gear.

what about the fourth T2 set? the one with poison proc?
  • Options
    dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've not spent much time at all on the forums in all honesty reading the guides. But from what I rem I thought you wanted to stack crit tell 50% im just now at 50.8%. Also since im using the Ioun Stone pet Which im using the Eldritch rank 7 enchants + 185 ArPen and the Dark rank 7 in its items. I really didnt want to change out my gems until i have it maxed and see where im setting stat wise. As far as the Vorpal enchant I know I read a few posts awhile back saying that it wasnt working properly. That's why I went with the greater plaguefire. it was listed as the 2nd best to use.

Also with my 4 set procs im setting at 2572 recovery which from my exp is plenty. I first stacked recovery enchants when I hit 60 and which was nice my dps was half of what it was after I started stacking crit.
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • Options
    foxoramafoxorama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the post of t1/t2 :)
  • Options
    kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited May 2013
    I've not spent much time at all on the forums in all honesty reading the guides. But from what I rem I thought you wanted to stack crit tell 50% im just now at 50.8%. Also since im using the Ioun Stone pet Which im using the Eldritch rank 7 enchants + 185 ArPen and the Dark rank 7 in its items. I really didnt want to change out my gems until i have it maxed and see where im setting stat wise. As far as the Vorpal enchant I know I read a few posts awhile back saying that it wasnt working properly. That's why I went with the greater plaguefire. it was listed as the 2nd best to use.

Also with my 4 set procs im setting at 2572 recovery which from my exp is plenty. I first stacked recovery enchants when I hit 60 and which was nice my dps was half of what it was after I started stacking crit.

ok this shed some light to your reasons. but afaik crits dm is realy bad at 3000+. this is my personal "goal" for crit.
    2500 recovery is indeed a lot but its not up 100%.
    dont get me wrong, impressive gear but i still think its not optimizied with such a high amount of crit.

look, im at 48% with 2,8k crit and the +3% crit passive. without still 45%. i dont think your 2200 more in crit helps that much.
    as you seem invested a lot or dollars allready, i would consider replacing some crit stones for recovery/Armor pen.

Crit is the worst stat we can stack regarding dimishing returns.

you want:

5k power
    3k crit
    3k recovery
    no idea about armor pen but 2-3k
    increasing these stats even further doesnt make much sense as the dimishing return is insane.

anyway! you listed 3 T2 sets but there are four if im not wrong. why is that? i think the one with poison proc is missing?
  • Options
    cr0pcr0p Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kashimaa1 wrote: »
    ok this shed some light to your reasons. but afaik crits dm is realy bad at 3000+. this is my personal "goal" for crit.
    2500 recovery is indeed a lot but its not up 100%.
    dont get me wrong, impressive gear but i still think its not optimizied with such a high amount of crit.

look, im at 48% with 2,8k crit and the +3% crit passive. without still 45%. i dont think your 2200 more in crit helps that much.
    as you seem invested a lot or dollars allready, i would consider replacing some crit stones for recovery/Armor pen.

Crit is the worst stat we can stack regarding dimishing returns.

you want:

5k power
    3k crit
    3k recovery
    increasing these stats even further doesnt make much sense as the dimishing return is insane.

anyway! you listed 3 T2 sets but there are four if im not wrong. why is that? i think the one with poison proc is missing?

What poison proc? I don't think there is such a thing...
  • Options
    dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have only seen The Swashbuckling, Sinister Shade and Master Assassin's Sets. If there is a 4th by all means list it. Iv'e not even seen it on the AH. Any clue as to what the name of it is?
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • Options
    hatey0hatey0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fcOMiEC.png

I made this since I have the full set. If any of you have the other sets and want to do this, that would be awesome!
  • Options
    redstorm55redstorm55 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    awesome work
  • Options
    matrias88matrias88 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure all the T2 sets look the same, im guessing its the same for the T1. Only difference seems to be gender (cleavage!)
  • Options
    matrias88matrias88 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    There's also atleast 1 other T2 set, it had a long description of the 4 set and i think it had the same 2 set of 450 crit.
  • Options
    fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    matrias88 wrote: »
    Pretty sure all the T2 sets look the same, im guessing its the same for the T1. Only difference seems to be gender (cleavage!)
    You'd be wrong.

There are some differences between all three T1 sets. Same for T2.
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • Options
    evileyecurseevileyecurse Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    For those who are still in transition from T1 to T2, its actually quite good to mix 2pc T1 and 2pc T2. Obviously, though Swashy would be the best.
  • Options
    leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    So are the OPs posts about where swash drops accurate? How can we confirm this. Also how likely (more like how rare) is it for say... the swash armor to drop in temple of the spider etc
  • Options
    ragnar6666ragnar6666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, thanks. I was looking everywhere for this.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wait, Master Duelists, where can i drop them?
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    cr0p wrote: »
    Having the CW apply Plague Fire to the boss for you is best, allowing you to use a higher DPS weapon enchant (Vorpal ideally).

I am fairly convinced the vorpal enchant is not working. Do you have some testing that indicates it does? Therefore the plague fire right now is best until I see hard data showing otherwise.
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    kashimaa1 wrote: »
    you want:

5k power
    3k crit
    3k recovery

Are you saying these are the max of each stat before they hit diminishing returns or are you saying this is what you want to shoot for on a suit? AFAIK This is unattainable with one suit having all the stats you listed.
  • Options
    fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    Are you saying these are the max of each stat before they hit diminishing returns or are you saying this is what you want to shoot for on a suit? AFAIK This is unattainable with one suit having all the stats you listed.
    Gear alone won't bring you that high, but with Ioun Stone or Cat + 4pc bonus, it's not too difficult.

I'm at 4058power, 3094 crit, 2237 arp, 1963 recovery.
    With 4pc Swashbuckling buff I get +1014 power and recovery, bringing me to 5072 power and 2977 recovery.

This is with r5 enchants/runestones.
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • Options
    leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    How "often" are the chances a T2 piece of armor drops, does anyone know? Also, where does the swash set drop
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    fimconte wrote: »
    Gear alone won't bring you that high, but with Ioun Stone or Cat + 4pc bonus, it's not too difficult.

I'm at 4058power, 3094 crit, 2237 arp, 1963 recovery.
    With 4pc Swashbuckling buff I get +1014 power and recovery, bringing me to 5072 power and 2977 recovery.

This is with r5 enchants/runestones.

Impressive
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I really want to know where i can drop Master Duelist, they are T1 but in T1 dungeons i can only find Elusive...
  • Options
    flatlyne9999flatlyne9999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    has anyone posted set pics yet??
    Xanther Falshun@flatlyne9999 - TR - Mindflayer

Member of 'The League of Monster Slayers' http://www.lomsglobal.com
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ragnar6666 wrote: »
    I really want to know where i can drop Master Duelist, they are T1 but in T1 dungeons i can only find Elusive...

I got mine in the Epic Spider dungeon during a delve event, It was in the delve chest. Since they patched/broke that level it's a hell of a lot harder now. During the Delve event at 2am it took us 1 1/2 hours to beat it and all i got was a very craptastic dagger...so sometimes you get lucky sometimes you dont. If I was lucky the Swashbuckling Captain's Armor would have dropped but noooo, thats way to much to hope for apparently
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Has anyone had problems with the appearance of the Swashbuckling Captain's Armor??? Mine is glitched to an ugly all brown. Ive tried to die it to see if that would fix it but it didnt so i think it may be a texture code problem or something
  • Options
    articulatefoolarticulatefool Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has anyone had problems with the appearance of the Swashbuckling Captain's Armor??? Mine is glitched to an ugly all brown. Ive tried to die it to see if that would fix it but it didnt so i think it may be a texture code problem or something

This is all male T2 armor since release...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    This is all male T2 armor since release...

I dont understand what you mean. My armor is like a brown paper bag. My TR is a male..dont understand what that has to do with it.
    Anyways, Could it be better to wear 2 pieces from 2 sets so you get 1 of the 2pcs bonus from both sets? Like right now I have Swashbuclikng Captains Armor and Bracers and that gives me +450 recovery and I also have on 2 pieces of the Master Dualist's wich give me +400 Crit....But if I had all 4 pieces of the Swashbuckling set i would wear them but I only have 3 pieces so Ive been doubling it up.
    Any thoughts on this????
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    anyone there???
  • Options
    evangeline78evangeline78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this is very nice wish it was something like it for Healers, i have had so many advice in gear that i keep spending bit of AD i have and to then to find out i may have got the wrong one -.-
  • Options
    waazzowaazzo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok so Im looking at all the t2 gear and Im curious which is actually better. Especially since the patch and how power is different. Would the masters set be better?
  • Options
    waazzowaazzo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good question Purple. Ive been trying to figure out what way to go with the t2 gear also