test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Rise of the Underdark - Menzoberranzan Returns!

Comments

• raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to our first level 60 too btw :)
  • rasherobaconrasherobacon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have a level 17 Guardian Fighter that would like to join the guild. I am usually on from 9pm till about midnight EST during the week. I like causal play and groups that won't yell at me if I make a mistake in a dungeon.
  • raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Awesome, if you can signup on our forums and let us know your handle in game and character name that would help greatly. Or you can PM it to me, I will be on in just a little bit too so Ill look for you.
  • malazath66malazath66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello this guild looks very interessting to me. I'd like to apply but for some reason I am struggling with the security question on your forum registration. Maybe I am giving the wrong answer or I do some wrong tying. Can you help me please.
    edited May 2013
    Sure thing, what is the forum name you are signing up as on our forum?
  • malazath66malazath66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tried to sign up as Malazath.

Btw, my characters Malazath Fey-Branche and Middnite Fey-Branche could join the guild last night.
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I sent you a PM with the information about our security question in registration. I'm sorry for the aggravation, it is there in an attempt to keep spammers and robots from registering to post garbage in our forums.

If you are still in need of assistance, let me know.

And Welcome to Menzoberranzan!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
    edited May 2013
    Thanks! It worked. Introduction incoming soon :)
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Awesome! Looking forward to reading it.

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lexion38lexion38 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi: I am very much interested in what you guys come up with and I am also looking for a guild :)

I am currently a Thiefling Devoted Cleric level 31 (wanted a Drow but I couldnt afford the HotN Founders only Guardian)

See you guys Online
    Weyoun M'aldor (@Thorheim38
    "Avuna del lil isto"

Theifling Devoted Cleric !
    edited May 2013
    Awesome! When in game if you search out the guild Menzoberranzan just hit one of us that are online up to get an invite. Would also be awesome if you signup to our forums and introduce youreslf, etc.
  • drakul22drakul22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    raist31 wrote: »
    Glad to see you return bro. Now get a hold of some of the other guys from back in the day and bring them back too lol.

As you wish, Raist. Just let me power up my Time Machine and I will find our old gang. However, I REFUSE to find Herm. :P
    edited May 2013
    We keep this up we might get the whole original team and community to return lol.
  • ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for more servants to Lloth! Come join us... if you dare ;)
    edited May 2013
    Congrats guys, we have eclipse the 50 member mark. I still have a few personal friends that are going to signup as well so we are looking good. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • vaethainvaethain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Vendui'.
    Been looking for this kind of community for a while in-game. Mayhaps I'll see if I can contact one of you when we get these servers running again! I'm quite intrigued about your Foundry project as I would love to see Underdark related content. Anyway, I'll try to contact you guys soon. Oh and my character is called Naldrin and he's a Menzoberranzan Renegade Rogue.
    Lloth kyorl d'jal.
  • draevynbloodmoondraevynbloodmoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im in all the way
    edited May 2013
    Awesome. If the two of you can signup on our forums, if you havent done so already, and post a brief intro along with your character name and PW handle we will get you invites. Or if you see some people online from the guild just hit them up and there should always be someone on that has the ability to invite you. Thanks!
    edited May 2013
    A little something Im working up to imply that the drow are coming and that Lolths weavings are in play just below the city.

Lolths_Weavings_001.jpg
    edited May 2013
    We just reached 75 Lolthites waiting to wreak chaos upon Neverwinter lol.
  • bones8197bones8197 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are still recruiting! Sign up on our website if you are interested :)www.menzoberranzan.net
    edited May 2013
    Our first official Event has been scheduled!
    A gathering for folks to see each other face to face, discussion on the guild's story arc, and generally getting everyone on the same page regarding House Duskryn and learning about each other's main characters! We'll be meeting at the inn where you first enter Blackdagger Ruins! Hope to see you all there!
    Mon, 20 May 2013 03:00:00 GMT

Our official announcement and discussion topic can be found in the Announcements Forum here:
    http://www.menzoberranzan2.net/info/forum/

We hope to see people come and go throughout most of the day. Please plan to stop by and roleplay with Menzoberranzan!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Date was changed. Our original scheduled event had to be cancelled due to the maintenance from the AH ordeal.

Menzoberranzan Neverwinter Guild Meet & Greet Event Sunday May 26, 10:00 PM EST – We will be having a roleplaying event at the Broken Crown Inn in Blackdagger Ruins Sunday night. This will give our players and those considering joining a chance to meet and interact in-game, and allow us to present and discuss our plans for the future for our guild and community. Please see the Announcement in the Announcements Forum. We look forward to seeing you there!
  • maladanusmaladanus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow...this sounds really fun! I have been wanting to try something like this for a long time! I don't have a toon on your server but will make one this morning (after I get off my night shift) and once I do I will go to forums and sign up. In the mean time I will look for someone in game. I also can not make a drow, but I am thinking of making a GWF elf that is enchanted with his dark cousins way of life....sounds interesting at least! Been playing MMO's for a very long time and just want to have fun these days. Hope to be a part of your community... if you will take me!
    edited May 2013
    We would love to have you. Look forward to seeing you in game. If you want you can post your character name once you make it on Mindflayer and we will see to getting you an invite. And with all the people that should be on from the guild tonight, we should be able to get you an invite no later than the meet and greet tonight.
    edited May 2013
    I would love to make it to the event tonight, but I do have to work a night shift tonight! But I did make a character and it is a GWF Dwarf named Fronk Fireforge. He is from the Northdark and is a underdark explorer. One of Drizzits closest friend was a Dwarf so it possible. Tried the male elf but he was to skinny and whimpy to me, just my opinion though. Hope to make a drow when they become avialble to all players. Hope to see you in game. Fronk Fireforge@maladanus
    edited May 2013
    awesome, I love that you used fireforge too. Me being a dragonlance fan and all lol. I just logged in and sent you a guild invite so you should be good to go next time you log.
    edited May 2013
    Figured you were a Dragonlance fan with a name like raist31! Dragonlance is responsible for my love of fantasy ever since I read the first page of Dragons of Autumn Twilight! I can never decide which character is my favorite, but I always got so many good laughs from Flint and Tasslehoff...but of coarse Fizban had me rolling every time he showed up. I could go on forever with those books! Anyways thank you for the invite and I will be on for a couple hours after I get off work (6am PST). Then I will be on later that night to! See ya in game!
  • taur0nntaur0nn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What server are you currently on?
    edited May 2013
    Mindflayer