test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Taking forever to load protector's enclave

stexke01stexke01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Sinds today, it has been taking insane long time to load protectors enclave while logging in with my characters, bad pc cant be the problem, anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by stexke01 on

Comments

• Options
    muratoyomuratoyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also having this problem, sometimes it doesn't load at all and I have to force restart the client. New Patch screwed something up. I was watching a streamer on twitch and he had the same problem, 10 minutes of waiting and still nothing.
  • Options
    leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem. Some times alt+f4 works, others I have to kill the game and relaunch.
  • Options
    amondghadamondghad Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    leomutreta wrote: »
    I have the same problem. Some times alt+f4 works, others I have to kill the game and relaunch.

yes. I have exact same problem. Not getting in after 10 minutes.
  • Options
    muratoyomuratoyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well i'm on my third restart of the client so far LOL. Still can't get it to load in.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    (bug) high grapic quality stalls game load at Enclave only
    I have played with the Enclave Loading stall quite a bit.

I am using 1920/1080 screen with High Graphic Quality.

Keeping a character out of the Enclave to adjust items allowed me to verify and repeat the load in bug.

It is the MAX Graphic Quality setting. Very repeatable. It does not matter if logging out entire or using the quick /gotocharacterselect option.

If graphics are kept to the low setting (speed) it will not hang.

Why just the enclave hates high quality graphics stumps me.

If you are being hammered with this I suggest logging out your character in one of the other zones until it is addressed.
    OR running with very odd looking graphics.

I copy/pasted that from some guys post... I'm going to try that and see if it works.
  • Options
    thesilverfoxblthesilverfoxbl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dont think its anything to do with any persons specific stuff loads on twitter shouting about loading screen frozen on complete but without the press any key.
    I am stuck on protectors enclave loading screen as well
  • Options
    slixieslixie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here and i've tried setting the graphics at extremely no on both and it doesn't work. Sad hopefully they will have this resolved sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    ethiciusethicius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, relaunching doesn't help. Any thoughts on how to circumvent this?
  • Options
    slixieslixie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah the only way to circumvent this is changing both quality settings to extremely low. Go back to the zone you were questing and change it back you just can't get into protector's enclave with high quality settings for some reason.
  • Options
    kelhemvor1234kelhemvor1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue, can't log in. Stuck at 100% "Loading Protector's Enclave..."
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having this problem with one of my characters. The other character was in Blackdagger. Was able to travel to PE with no problems so it seems the only issue is loading into PE at login. Weird. :(
  • Options
    stexke01stexke01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now i am actually stuck, cant log into protectors enclave, just awsome
  • Options
    hamashuhamashu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm both Chars are located in PE, so I guess I wont be able to play until they fix this annoying issue :(
  • Options
    gmsantashelpergmsantashelper Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hamashu wrote: »
    Hmm both Chars are located in PE, so I guess I wont be able to play until they fix this annoying issue :(

Same here... I thought it was just the cluster my other char was in, I was in and out of PE on the other char a few times, but then when I logged out I was back in town. now I'm now SOL... The real question is do the devs know this is happening and are they addressing it? Not being able to log into the main city is quite a huge problem, surprised we haven't seen anything posted yet!
  • Options
    zephyrxzzephyrxz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got the same problem :S....stucked at PE
  • Options
    erasmocbterasmocbt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stucked not only after login but also after finish a DD... :mad:
  • Options
    rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Set the graphics down to the lowest, managed to get in, then changed them back.
  • Options
    zultamanzultaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can confirm this is in relation to running the graphics on the highest settings I've been able to reproduce this issue each time. When it happens I run the game in safe mode it loads in 2 sec then revert my settings back to high and i'm good until the next time I need to load into enclave.
  • Options
    thesilverfoxblthesilverfoxbl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    getting a bit annoying now my 2nd character can get into protectors enclave, but my main character cant ffs not even a confirmation from neverwinter that they are working on it.
  • Options
    baathezubaathezu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Loaded in safe mode and it did it for me with max graphic settings
  • Options
    dwazgulldwazgull Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ALT-TAB out of the game, wait 15 seconds and back to the game. Now you see "press any key", which will get you into the game. At least this is working for me. Hope it works for others as well.
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so stupid problems to have... lawlz.. I want my zero dollars I paid for this game back.. what a ripoff :rolleyes:
  • Options
    spr1nk3lsspr1nk3ls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, Alt+Tab nothing...reloaded client. All of my characters are located in PE...so I cant seem to fix this.
    ?u=Spr1nk3ls
  • Options
    sci6sci6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem. Been stuck for quite some time. Have reloaded the game, even rebooted -- nothing working.
  • Options
    midniteskitzomidniteskitzo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant zone into PE at all either as of 10 minutes ago or so. Seemed to be working fine before that.
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, I have found that if I open a IE session on my other monitor that most of the time it brings up the Press Key on the loading screen.

But that might just be me, thinking that helps:)

This loading screen <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is a real pain, don't they test their patches.
  • Options
    jairevansjairevans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Same problem. Alt tabbing sometimes fixes it, sometimes it takes so long to complete that as soon as I get the Press Any Key to login the character is logged out for inactivity.
  • Options
    loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    same issue for me too
    happy days!
  • Options
    momoironekomomoironeko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue hangs on PE load screen, no Press Any Key or anything.:(
  • Options
    mutelunaticmutelunatic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have 4 characters 2 that were in PE 2 that were not. I was pvping on one of my characters and after the match while trying to load back into PE it would have this bug. Tried logging in and out a couple times not go. The other character that was in PE was loading just fine. I logged into a character not in PE. Adjusted my graphics settings to low and then logged in to the character that was stuck at loading. It loaded just fine I then was able to adjust my graphics back to my normal settings. If it helps any the character that would not load was near the mailbox.

The issue started this morning but I had to leave before trying to resolve it. I can confirm that I was able to log into the character using the gateway and manipulate their professions.