test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Creation Info!

2»

Comments

• Options
    yeahmunyeahmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice! Please keep this updated :)
  • Options
    druga1757druga1757 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, couldn't find it in search, there should be a sticky thread with this stuff for newbies, and I can't start a new thread asking so I guess I have to spam other threads until I can start my own.

How the hell do you find out what my handle is? I have friends I want to meet up in game, they tell me I need my handle, and I have no idea how to find it. They tell me it's my login/username, but there's no @ in my username, and I log in using my email.
  • Options
    huxnowinhuxnowin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    o why hello every1
  • Options
    jonpen1jonpen1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm very new to this game, and I'm frustrated by the lack of useful information. I'm not demanding detailed build guide..just simple things like descriptions of classes, powers, feats, where to find stuff, descriptions of companions, definitions of term used in gear, enchantments. And for the record, I don't think its up to a player community to provide this initial information, but basic documentation the company should provide.
  • Options
    fallenjfallenj Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meh i was hoping for genasi and swordmage
  • Options
    ryoukamiryoukami Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    druga1757 wrote: »
    Sorry, couldn't find it in search, there should be a sticky thread with this stuff for newbies, and I can't start a new thread asking so I guess I have to spam other threads until I can start my own.

How the hell do you find out what my handle is? I have friends I want to meet up in game, they tell me I need my handle, and I have no idea how to find it. They tell me it's my login/username, but there's no @ in my username, and I log in using my email.

only because i didn't see the answer to this and i know the answer.. the info for friend adding is <character name>@&lt;username> (no <>'s) btw I've been playing all of 3 days.. I'm very intuitive.. so if i can help i will if i dont know an answer i will certainly look into it before i open my cyber pie hole.
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL No doubt
  • Options
    bannikusbannikus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When rolling our stats,during character creation,is there a way to get more than 80 total? That is the max I've rolled so far and created my dwarf guardian and halfling thief each with 80.