test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well, i'm done with t2 dungeons untill you fix them.

13»

Comments

• jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    And people like this are why I generally don't bother trying to do group content anymore.

(reading comprehension is hard, no? Another member of his party ragequit, and the game won't refill parties. How is this a failing, in perseverance/skill/whatever, on the part of the OP? How does this make him "entitled"?)

It seems to me that scan69 was defending the op, saying the tank that quit is the type of player destroying the game by wanting everything handed to him.

I say this because he said "This and players like this...". "This..." as in agreeing with the op's first message, then going on to add why players like the quitting tank suck.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing
    Isnt that what PWE normally says?

I quit recently..but stopped by the forums to see whats up, maybe to try to allure myself to play again because the game IS fun and challenging. But yah..I feel the OPs pain, I can understand how its so discouraging. The dungeons are way overtuned.
  • atlanticx1atlanticx1 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    we did spellplague 4 man

it's easy dungeon

maybe learn 2 play ?
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atlanticx1 wrote: »
    we did spellplague 4 man

it's easy dungeon

maybe learn 2 play ?

and im sure you played with a balanced team the way its supposed to and didnt just push your way through it...prolly 1 cleric and 3 wizards...

the fact of the matter is that the current dungeon set up favors very much cetain classes and group combination while it punishes other classes - this pretty much makes the game kinda a joke if of the vast amount of 5 classes, 2 are basically useless...
  • whisperofthemoonwhisperofthemoon Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You do realise that ALL games are a waste of time right?

Just saying that there is a difference between hard games to complete and stupid game design. When all you need to do is pray for random players not to leave game or pray for rare drops - well, that isn't my kind of games, when all you need to do is pray on random. Not talking about gf and gwf being so underpowered so people just kicking them from the party...
  • rengetsu08rengetsu08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    Here is a quote for everyone annoyed of dungeoning problems and also PVP problems:
    For every problem there is a solution, if your not part of the solution your part of the problem!

im talking to PWE team and also those Exploiter Players..
    Half-Elf Devoted Cleric-Divine Oracle Build, Powers and Feats:V1.0, V2.0