test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crimson Ravens

2»

Comments

• sephiroth70001sephiroth70001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bumpity bump.
  • sephiroth70001sephiroth70001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bumpity bump.
  • firranilariefirranilarie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Blitz, where are most of your NW members located, and what time zone would you be basing events, etc. on? (Such as GMT +0, +1, +2)
    I'd be interested in joining only if I could join groups (dungeon or otherwise) at a normal time for me, as I live in GMT +3.
    To boldly go... to sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blitzaneblitzane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    I am very sorry for such a late reply; however, I am not that in depth with the time frames within our guild, but we really do dungeons whenever we can and mostly do them when the dungeon delves events r going to get the most out of the epics. If i wasn't much help I am very sorry, but I can tell you most of the dungeons happens night time gmt+5 which is usually my time like around 7pm-12am CST
    edited May 2013
    To tell you the truth there is no specific times. There are so to say 'hotspots' though we have a lot of UK and Japanese members that help kind of balance it out. I can be on at 5pm or 3am PST (GMT-7) and have someone to play with. There will be more at around 5pm but there will be someone around at least.
    edited May 2013
    If anyone has any other questions please ask!
    edited May 2013
    bumping bumping.
    edited May 2013
    bumping bumping.