2»

Comments

• askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kejser91 wrote: »
    Leavers:

1. Stops your process in the game time.
    2. They wasting your time.
    3. They wasting your gold on kits & pots.
    4. They make you feel like a big joke
    5. I hope they get hit by a bus
    6. I hope they get c@ncer..l..

First of all I will say thx to cryptic for not making a Auto que system and fu leavers fu you so much..l..

too all the respons for: Well they play for fun, and if the it not goes so well and 1 shotting every single boss, then its not fun.. so they leave and so would I.. FU 2

I playing for fun, and my fun is to not waste others TIME AND GOLD and so on.. I got RESPECT for others players TIME . And yes I am mad, and so are others!

I hope cryptic fixs this, leavers need a ban que if they leave like in wow.. you get 30min ban que- this game needs alot more then 30min ban que.

Its probably you.. I bet your 'that guy' the speed rushes thru everything, 50 yards ahead of the tank/healer pulling mobs so you can be the top of the stupid DPS meter than no one cares about.

Its people like you that have ruined grouping in this game.
  • jerryskid103jerryskid103 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    If they remove the leavers how will we open doors?
  • rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    have you ever think of why they leave for a sec?
  • xunxanxunxan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm a cleric and I just quit a epic dungeon run.
    Hope it screwed everyone in the group as much as they screwed me the entire run.

Treat me like a disposable piece of bait tagging along, steal all my class loot drops, abandon me to solo after a boss fight to 'clean up' the ADDs so that I never even get my seal drops; of course I'm leaving the 'team'.

EDTI - OH, and forgot, spam party chat with "where the heals! U suck!"
  • ogkeltogkelt Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll leave a team full of fail and I'll kick from the team people who need on offclass items. Don't like it? Too bad. I am playing my character, you aren't. I couldn't care less if you get butthurt.