test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry streaming your hawt hawt quests!

2»

Comments

• delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Would appreciate it if you'd give my quest a look! Link and code is in the sig.

Thanks for doing this!
  • oslion360oslion360 Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    Going to be bringin the stream up at 1030pm est! Looking forward to playing your quests!
  • hippyshakehippyshake Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, if you don't have enough, I'd love to throw my hat into the ring, please! This is a great thing you're doing.It's my first quest, no reviews yet. I'd love to see what geeky/cultural references you catch, and to see how it works with 2 people (there are a lot of extra mobs to be found, if you don't just make a beeline for the quest markers).

Campaign Name: The Legend of Nona Sequitur
    Quest Name: Forrest, Grump
    Shortcode: NW-DH9B4YS83
    Author: @hippyshake
    Sub Tag: #Story #Combat #Humor #Explore #Balanced #Interior #Outside

Thanks again for doing this; even if you don't get to mine, it's a great idea!
  • duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oslion360 wrote: »
    The Lady and The Worm
    NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Author: Duskdweller78

UP NEXT!

Thank you for the kind review :)
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • pavvopavvo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi oslion360

Thanks for the run and the video! Took your comments to heart and I've fixed the scenery and spawn points :)
    To answer your question at the end, yes it is part of a campaign. Just finished the 2nd part (of 5)

Campaign Name: The Tale of the 3 Suns NWS-DA9XX8WIV
    Url: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?256451-3-Suns-Aligned-Part-1-of-the-Amulet-of-the-Suns-campaign

Quest 1: 3 Suns Aligned NW-DFEKZANXF
    Quest 2: The Amulet of the Shining Sun NW-DRKKGUI26
    Author: @pavvo
    Est. Time per quest: 19min Solo. Can be duoed.
    Note: Quest 2 presents you with choices that determine how the quest will play out. This gives the quest a huge amount of replayability depending on the choice you make :)

Campaign Name: The Legend of Khyber NWS-DK33EIYMY
    URL: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?256431-Holy-Symbol-of-Khyber-A-short-quest

Quest 1: The Holy Symbol of Khyber NW-DU3HEVWJ7
    Quest 2: The Gauntlets of Khyber NW-DN0006FAZ
    Est Time per quest: 15 min solo. Can be duoed
    Notes: These 2 quests are heavy combay with light story. If you like waves of enemies with a story to tie it all in, this is for you :)
    The Tale of the 3 Suns - NWS-DA9XX8WIV
    #1: 3 Suns Aligned NW-DFEKZANXF
    #2: The Amulet of the Shining Sun NW-DRKKGUI26
    #2 has choices that give a high amount of replayability

The Legend of Khyber - NWS-DK33EIYMY
    #1: The Holy Symbol of Khyber NW-DU3HEVWJ7
    #2: The Gauntlets of Khyber NW-DN0006FAZ
    Heavy combat/light story
    edited May 2013
    GOOD NEWS EVERYONES!

I found a way to record in higher quality then I can stream. The youtube Highlight channel will be coming this weekend!
    edited May 2013
    pavvo wrote: »
    Hi oslion360

Thanks for the run and the video! Took your comments to heart and I've fixed the scenery and spawn points :)
    To answer your question at the end, yes it is part of a campaign. Just finished the 2nd part (of 5)

Campaign Name: The Tale of the 3 Suns NWS-DA9XX8WIV
    Url: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?256451-3-Suns-Aligned-Part-1-of-the-Amulet-of-the-Suns-campaign

Quest 1: 3 Suns Aligned NW-DFEKZANXF
    Quest 2: The Amulet of the Shining Sun NW-DRKKGUI26
    Est. Time per quest: 19min Solo. Can be duoed.
    Note: Quest 2 presents you with choices that determine how the quest will play out. This gives the quest a huge amount of replayability depending on the choice you make :)

Campaign Name: The Legend of Khyber NWS-DK33EIYMY
    URL: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?256431-Holy-Symbol-of-Khyber-A-short-quest

Quest 1: The Holy Symbol of Khyber NW-DU3HEVWJ7
    Quest 2: The Gauntlets of Khyber NW-DN0006FAZ
    Est Time per quest: 15 min solo. Can be duoed
    Notes: These 2 quests are heavy combay with light story. If you like waves of enemies with a story to tie it all in, this is for you :)

I'm looking forward to running it again!
    edited May 2013
    Starting off tonight with:

The Spellthief Trials
    Author: Stebss
    NW-DM9OOIFHK

Wolframs Last Stand
    Author: Holy Thirst
    NW-DU2BES2WA

Tomb of Wernar
    Author: Lya
    NW-DJGYNITNH

Bill's Tavern
    Author: Dzogen
    NW-DT7730SVJ

All I Wanted Was A Drink
    Author: Jkotch
    NW-DUAPDDXWP
  • tsumikirotsumikiro Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sex tyme go!
    edited May 2013
    Wolframs last stand wasn't too shabby!

On to "all i wanted was a drink"
  • nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you like skirmishes, try my new 5 man quest, "Orcus Unleashed!" It's in my sig.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
  • coanunncoanunn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 368 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Any cave can lead to adventure - NW-DQF4T7QYH
    Do you crave a good old fashioned dungeon crawl? One where the dungeon tells it's own story? The Dungeon Delves campaign is just for you! Start with my first release: NW-DQF4T7QYH Any cave can lead to adventure!
  • samuraikingssamuraikings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, wow. I ****ed up the spawn point. I was playtesting it internally trying to adjust a chest and left you in the middle... I feel kind of bad for that, but I appreciate the play and you not saying it was terrible, as I messed it up lol.

It's very nice of you guys to give our dungeon some play and feedback, we all appreciate it.
    Foundry Name: "Wolframs Last Stand" (@Holythirst)
    Foundry Map: Blacklake District
    Type: Campaign, Story, Dungeon - 5 bosses, 1-2 players
    Current State: Version 2.2 is up. Full release. Try it with code below.

Short Code: NW-DU2BES2WA
    edited May 2013
    Oh, wow. I ****ed up the spawn point. I was playtesting it internally trying to adjust a chest and left you in the middle... I feel kind of bad for that, but I appreciate the play and you not saying it was terrible, as I messed it up lol.

It's very nice of you guys to give our dungeon some play and feedback, we all appreciate it.

What all of you are doing is fantastic. The foundry has allowed a lot of really cool, creative people to put it on display and its been a lot of fun to play. Our hope is, that by streaming these and eventually adding in a youtube series, we can help the foundry authors grow and bring some attention to the people making these.

Keep pushing and let us know if you make more!
  • beeblebrox69beeblebrox69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know how some of the triggers will react with more than one player, but I'd love to see a video of my behemoth if you're willing to give it a go. It's a bit long (avg at 61 min right now, with 3 plays), but would definitely go faster with 2 players. If an hour is too long for you to stream, no worries... I totally understand. But if you wouldn't mind giving it a shot off-stream sometime, I'd appreciate any plays I can get.

The Vaalyr Prophecy - Prologue: Misty Hollow
    NW-DISM87G71
    THE VAALYR PROPHECY
    PROLOGUE: MISTY HOLLOW
    NW-DISM87G71
    CH.1: GOBLIN GROTTO
    NW-DSR6ZUDM2
  • hippyshakehippyshake Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oslion360 wrote: »
    GOOD NEWS EVERYONES!

I found a way to record in higher quality then I can stream. The youtube Highlight channel will be coming this weekend!

That's awesome! I was laying in bed last night thinking that I would do the same thing using FRAPS, starting Monday.
    edited May 2013
    I've been kicking some ideas around in my head lately and I intend to propose them when I start the youtube channel. Gonna be a busy weekend for me but I still think I can get the channel up and videos edited by sunday night.