test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wife account banned :(

maintimermaintimer Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So... my wife's account was banned for no apparent reason, which means I can't play until pw responds.... which means I won't be playing for a while since it seems answers to tickets are a long wait.

very sad.... :(

<stares longingly at his trickster>

....very
Post edited by maintimer on

Comments

• Options
    jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    maintimer wrote: »
    So... my wife's account was banned for no apparent reason, which means I can't play until pw responds.... which means I won't be playing for a while since it seems answers to tickets are a long wait.

very sad.... :(

<stares longingly at his trickster>

....very

are you sure didnt do exploit or ask for her money back from paypal?
  • Options
    rhazes1rhazes1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    Take a break for 3-4 days her account will be unbanned again. Nothing will be touched even if she exploited. I'm not calling her one she could have been accidentally banned. My 3 week old ticket that was only answered with a auto message telling me they are closing it so the ticket doesn't get lost and to make a new one. She will be back in game weeks before you get a response about her ban anyways. That's if she comes back some people get furious over things like that and never come back.
    I spend all day reading every thread and letting people know this is BETA.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nope...was playing. waited out the servers being down for the AD thingy....and surprise: account banned.

it happens... but they really need to speed up the response time on "banned" accounts.. they are just losing money from both of us :(

was just looking forward to playing this weekend.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nope...was playing. waited out the servers being down for the AD thingy....and surprise: account banned.

it happens... but they really need to speed up the response time on "banned" accounts.. they are just losing money from both of us :(

was just looking forward to playing this weekend.

Don't worry it's not a permaban. 3-4 days and she will be able to play her account. Like I said though you most likely won't even get a response to your ticket before she has access again. You probably won't even get an email about your account being banned until the day they unban and you will get 2 at the same time one saying your banned and another saying its been lifted.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    oh... i'm not worried. I just might have to do something productive this weekend.... or... god forbid.... go ....... outside.....
  • Options
    garrisddgarrisdd Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Well I have been waiting 8 and a half days so far with only an autoresponse on my hacked account so hopefully they start speeding things up soon.
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't know if you know this but... well... its free to make a new account.... !!!! OH EM GEE... leveling an alt account for stuff like umm anything you could think of... playing around with a gimp class like gwf! or perhaps a mule account for your wife's exploited phat lewtz! Or mebbe a crafting account to use via gateway while you wait for your wife's exploitation ban to clear up like a bad case of the herp her ex gave her...! (wait that was my scenario, my bad!) sooo many possibilties! Shhh... Don't tell anyone though!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    garrisdd wrote: »
    Well I have been waiting 8 and a half days so far with only an autoresponse on my hacked account so hopefully they start speeding things up soon.

Only 8 days you got a long ways to go brah.
  • Options
    xenogear3xenogear3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jazzneo wrote: »
    or ask for her money back from paypal?

That is a good wife :)
    Don't spend money like crazy.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yes all those level 1 runes could use a nice mule... /ponders
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh... i'm not worried. I just might have to do something productive this weekend.... or... god forbid.... go ....... outside.....

Whatever you do man DON'T GO OUTSIDE!!! :p

Seriously sad it happened, it happened to someone I group with but she said they fixed in it pretty quick.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    great... now you make me think that they lost the ticket or that they have it pinned on the wall in their break room laughing at it.

Note to break room:
    please don't laugh her lack of "phat exploited loots". she makes me loot for her. and by the way, your break was over 15 minutes ago. was a chocolate donut really the most healthy choice for lunch?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I don't think the ticket time would be so bad if it at least gave you auto updates to show your ticket still exists so you don't feel compelled to send a new one, which I might. As it stands you send them an email and quickly get a autoresponse and than nothing for an overly long time if you get a response at all.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    garrisdd wrote: »
    I don't think the ticket time would be so bad if it at least gave you auto updates to show your ticket still exists so you don't feel compelled to send a new one, which I might. As it stands you send them an email and quickly get a autoresponse and than nothing for an overly long time if you get a response at all.

When mine hit 23 days old I got a ticket response letting me know they was closing my ticket so it doesn't get lost and if I still had an issue to make another....
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rhazes1 wrote: »
    When mine hit 23 days old I got a ticket response letting me know they was closing my ticket so it doesn't get lost and if I still had an issue to make another....

yeah i heard about that through the ticket system, I put mine in through the email system so I don't even know if they got lazy and trashed it.
  • Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jazzneo wrote: »
    are you sure didnt do exploit

Or your wife? Did she exploit? How well do you really know her? Everyone's got their secrets... *evil grin*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    she's exploited me a few times... but never in game