test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to get from T2 to T3 Gear Score?

serotonergicserotonergic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
edited May 2013 in The Library
I've been running T2 dungeons for a while now and I haven't really seen any gear that is clearly better than what I have. I'm at 8.6K GS currently.

I'm still rocking the PvP gear with level 5 enchants. I found a Grand Fugitive's Necklace (I think from a T1 dungeon, actually). For rings - Unicorn seal Minor Slavemasters. For belt am still using a regular rare reward from PvP because I still haven't seen a very rare belt with power + crit/recovery - none of the unicorn/drake belts have power on them.

Everything I see dropping seems only a tiny bit better at best and I don't want to change to it because it doesn't seem worth it to me to have to spend 50K AD to get my radiants out for tiny increases.

Advice pls on how to improve my gear score for T3 would be appreciated.
Post edited by serotonergic on

Comments

• zinx38zinx38 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The T2 dungeons do drop T2 gear but it is really rare, more likely to get it during delves. PvP set is fine til you either get Shadow/High Vizier set. Belts don't come with power+crit+recovery. The best belt is to look up a power+recovery blue one with an offensive socket. If you want just enough gear score to go to Castle Never is to wear 2 archmage(T1) OR high vizier(T2) pieces (both REALLY cheap) + 2 gladiator pieces with atleast rank 5+ enchantments in them.
  • sika7rixsika7rix Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everything I see dropping seems only a tiny bit better at best and I don't want to change to it because it doesn't seem worth it to me to have to spend 50K AD to get my radiants out for tiny increases.

never do that when the gem is literally 10 times less expensive than removing !
  • stormysgstormysg Member Posts: 93
    edited May 2013
    sika7rix wrote: »
    never do that when the gem is literally 10 times less expensive than removing !

not to mention that the cheaper gear itself (T1s aren't too expensive) + the gem wont make up for the removal cost. Might as well buy a new piece of the equip and a better gem.
  • serotonergicserotonergic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Cool, thanks for the advice. Got up to 9.6k GS score now. I was hesistant to go to T2 gear, because they have less power than PvP gear.