test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'm regretting buying the Founder's pack a little now I know how Zen works.

124»

Comments

• Options
    pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    EULAs are worthless as I have to accept the contact after I've made the purchase. In England, due to this, the EULA has no standing in law.

That's not factually true, as stated. Although the EULA will not supercede your statutory rights in the EU.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    xumina wrote: »
    Well if you made your billing with the EU branch, then we would need to look at a few factors.

Thank you for the reply Xumina. I'm just posting this as a courtesy to let you know that i've read it. I'm a little too busy to take this up again just now but will return to it later.

I think that the conversation has fractured somewhat and we are now discussing a number of separate issues. i'll try to organise my replies to distinguish those issues.

Much of what i'm talking about hinges on the consumer rights directive 2011/83/eu.

To everybody else. I'm enjoying this conversation. If you are replying regarding the original post or to get involved in this later aspect of it please keep it civil. I'd like this post to remain open so as to continue the conversation.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for the reply Xumina. I'm just posting this as a courtesy to let you know that i've read it. I'm a little too busy to take this up again just now but will return to it later.

I think that the conversation has fractured somewhat and we are now discussing a number of separate issues. i'll try to organise my replies to distinguish those issues.

Much of what i'm talking about hinges on the consumer rights directive 2011/83/eu.

To everybody else. I'm enjoying this conversation. If you are replying regarding the original post or to get involved in this later aspect of it please keep it civil. I'd like this post to remain open so as to continue the conversation.

Thank you for the courtesy reply. I do expect you bringing up Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EU. Despite the fact our conversation fractured in to a number of seperated issues, all the issues in our conversation can actually be summed up into one word "Jurisdiction", I'll do my best to answer your questions and points with regards to the issue of Jurisdiction with regards to the directive as I believe by solving the issue of Jurisdiction all the other issues will fall in place and resolved by itself. I'll read your response when I get back from Church Catechism Teacher meeting >_< yes tat's my service to the community during weekends when I'm not loafing around with my coffee doing law >_<

Yeah I do encourage readers to post their views but keep it civil and open minded thanks >_<
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    xumina wrote: »
    Thank you for the courtesy reply. I do expect you bringing up Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EU. Despite the fact our conversation fractured in to a number of seperated issues, all the issues in our conversation can actually be summed up into one word "Jurisdiction", I'll do my best to answer your questions and points with regards to the issue of Jurisdiction with regards to the directive as I believe by solving the issue of Jurisdiction all the other issues will fall in place and resolved by itself. I'll read your response when I get back from Church Catechism Teacher meeting >_< yes tat's my service to the community during weekends when I'm not loafing around with my coffee doing law >_<

Yeah I do encourage readers to post their views but keep it civil and open minded thanks >_<

My community service is teaching digital art classes to adults with learning difficulties. It's something. Right now I have to get things ready for racing. We are at Donnington Park competing in world superbikes :)
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My community service is teaching digital art classes to adults with learning difficulties. It's something. Right now I have to get things ready for racing. We are at Donnington Park competing in world superbikes :)

Awesome... I wish you GOOD LUCK~!!!