test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Would you report someone that's exploiting in D&D:Neverwinter?

2»

Comments

• kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm torn. While I'd like a properly working game which isn't wrecked by exploits, I really have zero confidence in Cryptic's ability or willingness to fix their game- even to protect their own revenue stream. There's a tiny, grumpy bit of me that says "fine, if that's how you want to treat players, why should we struggle with your craptastic ticket system to try and save your broken game?".
  • darkwithlessdarkwithless Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Of course not, it's beta!
    As testers, we have a duty to find any exploit possible and try to break the game as much as we can.

Question: would you be reporting the player and the exploit or just the exploit?
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The reason why I wouldn't report is because it would just be set to "solved" with nothing done about it. Why waste my time.
    I've written 7-10 bug reports with nothing to show for it. No replies, nada. They don't care.

Bug reports don't get responses as they're sent straight to QA for analysis and reproduction.

Reports about other players don't get responses due to their policies not to discuss disciplinary measures against other players.

Neither means nothing is been done about it.
  • nigrfagtnigrfagt Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yes. how do i report?
    << image removed per forum rule 1.03 >>
  • ratjamratjam Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    lol nice spot to get killed, that guy is also on first page of leaderboard, must be really good at exploiting :D
    btw u necroed a thread of 1 year ago, gg :p
  • nigrfagtnigrfagt Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ratjam wrote: »
    lol nice spot to get killed, that guy is also on first page of leaderboard, must be really good at exploiting :D
    btw u necroed a thread of 1 year ago, gg :p

this is the topic i searched for, no need for multiple threads
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    kelemvor does not approve of waking the undead so we are going to send this one back to prevent his wrath.

before i do, though.

to include screenshots to your in-game reports, you need to go to the online support ticketing system:

https://support.arcgames.com/app/account/overview

find your report and click on it.

there you can add your screenshot. you may not be able to submit links to you in-game reports. and you definitely cannot include profanity in your reports. you may also submit your reports online here:

https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask

you would select the appropriate option under "report violations"

and now... back to the grave with you, necrothread.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Nonetheless, a necro is a necro. If more than 30 days have passed, search for a more active thread within that 30 day threshhold.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.