What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

At my wit's end.....

2»

Comments

• rabbiddograbbiddog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ranthul wrote: »
    The Zen is not available to the character until you withdraw it. If you see it on the web page and it is associated with the account, log in with a character, go to the Zen Exchange in game with the character you want it for and withdraw it.

That's same as we've been saying. It needs to be transferred. That is just how you do it from in game. However it is not character specific. Once withdrawn, it will show up for any other character linked to that game account.

EDIT: But you know what. That does bring up a good idea. As ranthul stated, check in game with the Zen Exchange and see if it shows up there. It's possible that for some reason the exchange function from account side is bugged for you but the Zen may show up in game and you could try and withdraw (transfer) it that way. If it doesn't even show up, then there is a serious problem with your main PW account and game account.
  • jmr2010jmr2010 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope you're not studying economics, sorry to hear about your bad experience.

What in the world does this have to do with anything? No, I'm not studying economics due to the brain injury I have..I have to go to a special needs tech school...thank you for your sarcasm though. Wow.
    edited May 2013
    For all of the people giving constructive and AWESOME feedback, THANK YOU. I actually have been able to put it over into my account in Neverwinter...the options to do so were not there before..now I have half a page that I have access to that I didn't before. I logged into the game afterwards (and although my character is NOT there), I do have the Zen in my inventory tab...Thank you guys sooo much..Customer Server/PW should send you a check for helping within a few minutes what has taken them now 16 days to not even look at and answer appropriately.

THANK YOU!!!
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Meh.......
  • rabbiddograbbiddog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jmr2010 wrote: »
    For all of the people giving constructive and AWESOME feedback, THANK YOU. I actually have been able to put it over into my account in Neverwinter...the options to do so were not there before..now I have half a page that I have access to that I didn't before. I logged into the game afterwards (and although my character is NOT there), I do have the Zen in my inventory tab...Thank you guys sooo much..Customer Server/PW should send you a check for helping within a few minutes what has taken them now 16 days to not even look at and answer appropriately.

THANK YOU!!!

Huzzah! Glad you got it worked out. :D
  • sartolsartol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Glad we helped out. It really is kind of dumb the way they make you jump through hoops to buy zen for their games.
    edited May 2013
    unholyjedi wrote: »
    This really just sounds to me like you forgot to transfer your zen to Neverwinter or it got transfered to a different game.

Main issue now is the linked accounts to an old account that a family member had many many years ago. I have not been able to access the character/items I had on there but at least I got the Zen. That's a heck of a HUGE update thanks to y'all.
    edited May 2013
    Honestly I didn't realize I needed to 'transfer' the Zen to my Neverwinter account since I did not have those options before (or I totally overlooked them). Just wish I could use the Zen with my original character....loved that guy. :)