test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

At my wit's end.....

jmr2010jmr2010 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Submitted a ticket about a 'cross-linked' account after purchasing Zen ($50.00). Excited to get back in game with my family and friends. Log in...no character...no Zen. (Level 26 Character). Submitted ticket and was very polite and understanding and thanked them for the game as well as told them how much I was enjoying it. This was May 6th. No response at all for fourteen (14) days. May 20th get a response that they're closing the ticket as solved and to re-submit if there is still an issue. I even came on here before the 20th and asked if someone could look at it and how frustrated I was. Someone with a red name asked me the ticket number...I gave it to them. Next day on the 21st the ticket is closed as solved without ANYTHING being done. Character I can deal with..I can get back up to level 26 without a problem. I can 'see' the zen on my account when I come here and look at my account....I log into the game..no Zen. I have tried all of the 'advice' from the forums that I could find.

Nothing....same issue. I updated AGAIN that NO the ticket/issue is NOT solved. Following day..it's 'solved' again with no resolution .... ONLY the computerized response addressing an issue that is not in my ticket AT ALL. I did not lose items or AD....that is NOT my issue but that is the response I'm getting.

My family and friends have been waiting for me to get back in so we can level/play as a group. They've been waiting as well all this time. I know that in the big picture PW doesn't care but when it comes to finances..I'm a guy in college. $50.00 is ALOT to me!!!

My 'ticket' has been closed twice without a human even looking at it. I have had NO RESPONSE from a person in 16 days. Sixteen days???? I'm not complaining that I lose a couple thousand AD or whatever. This is REAL money that I have paid out and have NO ACCESS to the Zen nor my character.

Please for the love of all that is right in this world..someone who is breathing, has a heart beat and can speak English...please HELP!!!!!

What more can I do?????

Third ticket submitted..when will it be looked at? In time for Thanksgiving? Just to be closed because y'all are swamped? That is NOT customer service at all.

What exactly did the 'red' name customer service person do when they asked me for the ticket number? Just write it down so they could close it through the automated system?????
Post edited by jmr2010 on

Comments

• Options
    itsrabbitzitsrabbitz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Demand your money back, Im sure you can do something like that can't you? Go to your bank and deal with it that way?
  • Options
    azirikazirik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just a quick question, are you getting these responses in your email? I put a ticket in, and I got answered by a human on my email.
  • Options
    davan9kdavan9k Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    get your money back or.... buy a founders pack before its too late LOL
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - never(exploitfree)winter
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm afraid to say that out loud itsrabbitz for the fear of being banned. But yes, that is my next action I will take. I am just so frustrated because honestly my family, friends and myself LOVED playing Neverwinter. LOVED it. Now...we're very disillusioned for the most part and that's just sad. :(
  • Options
    eidamaeidama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What account name did you post under? I did a search on your forum posts and this is the only post listed for jmr2010.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

> http://mopp4.net/ <
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    azirik wrote: »
    Just a quick question, are you getting these responses in your email? I put a ticket in, and I got answered by a human on my email.

I am getting emails from them from an automated response through their computer telling me it's 'solved'. No other emails. Thanks for asking azirik.

Any feedback from y'all is awesome..it's a heck of alot more than I'm getting from Customer Service....

I've went through the 'suggestions' from the support site/forums..I've changed my email...I've done everything I can....
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    eidama wrote: »
    What account name did you post under? I did a search on your forum posts and this is the only post listed for jmr2010.

I just spent about 20 mins or so going through posts trying to find my original eidama..it's not there...odd? I wonder if it got wiped also?
  • Options
    azirikazirik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    **** that sucks, I hope they can solve it for ya. If you can ever get a real human that is.
  • Options
    rabbiddograbbiddog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To the OP. Did you go into your perfect world account and try the "Transfer Zen" option? I had to to do this when I bought Zen because I have more than one game account and apparently, the Zen is not "universal". Meaning, it will not show up in a game until you transfer it to that game.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jmr2010 wrote: »
    I just spent about 20 mins or so going through posts trying to find my original eidama..it's not there...odd? I wonder if it got wiped also?

If the original post was wiped/deleted...yes it's very odd.

Not that it'll help in this situation, but in the future I'd suggest that you write down names, dates & times associated with anyone that you speak with that assists you with a problem here or the phone company, or anywhere. It helps immensely with problems and gives credibility to follow up contact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited May 2013
    azirik wrote: »
    **** that sucks, I hope they can solve it for ya. If you can ever get a real human that is.

Thank you sir/ma'am...I'm seriously frustrated and irritated (as well as others as I've said). My family friends have been gamers for YEARS so we've Beta tested everything from EverQuest 1 to now Neverwinter. Never had this kind of issue before.

I know people keep touting this is Beta...ok if you want to say it's Beta that's great but don't allow your customers to use Real Life money and then not give them access to what they purchased or respond to the linking issue. You can't/shouldn't hide behind the 'Beta' tag when real life money is involved.
  • Options
    failpatchfailpatch Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you attempt to get your money back or dispute the Zen charge they will auto ban your account. Once they have your money they don't give it back willingly and they will never accept you as a customer on that account again.

Best thing is to dispute, get the money back, create a new account/email registration, etc and if you are still inclined to pay PWE for this product and level of customer service, may the schwartz be with you.
  • Options
    absynthe7absynthe7 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You've transferred the Zen from your PWE account to your Neverwinter account, right? I believe that's done from in-game, but it might be in the web interface somewhere. Someone who's bought Zen should give you a response on that, probably.

Can you let us know what you've tried, other than filing tickets? Maybe someone here can help.
  • Options
    itsrabbitzitsrabbitz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can't get banned for something like that, Well who knows with PWE... anyway, If they can't be bothered to solve your problem which you have then why should you pay for stuff, Just go to your bank and request for your money, I'll be doing that soon if they don't respond to my tickets that i've sent, All i want to do is play the game but i can't due to a falsely accused ban. i've put around
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    eidama wrote: »
    If the original post was wiped/deleted...yes it's very odd.

I know. This is my only account that I use in Neverwinter so I'm honestly not sure how it's not there. As I said before I don't want to accuse or point fingers in the fear of being banned. I've seen it happening all over and I just don't wanna have that issue.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    absynthe7 wrote: »
    You've transferred the Zen from your PWE account to your Neverwinter account, right? I believe that's done from in-game, but it might be in the web interface somewhere. Someone who's bought Zen should give you a response on that, probably.

Can you let us know what you've tried, other than filing tickets? Maybe someone here can help.

Yup, just mentioned that a few posts back.
  • Options
    sartolsartol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As what Rabbiddog asked. I didn't see where you said you transferred the zen from your pw account to Neverwinter. You have to do this to get the zen in game. And i've bought zen twice now at it was instant each time. Basically what you do is

click My Account at the top of the page, click go to my wallet, then it has a section that says transfer zen, select neverwinter from the drop downs, select the amount of zen to add to your account, then press transfer.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    absynthe7 wrote: »

I have not tried that one absynthe7. Thank you I will try that now. See if that works. I didn't know you could do something 'in game' to transfer it..I'll see if that works.

Changing my email...going through the unl-linking process that is on the site..going through the linking process on the site. First ticket 15 days no response..closed as 'solved'..resubmitted..very next day it was closed as 'solved' opened third ticket....unresolved.
  • Options
    failpatchfailpatch Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    itsrabbitz wrote: »
    You can't get banned for something like that, Well who knows with PWE... anyway, If they can't be bothered to solve your problem which you have then why should you pay for stuff, Just go to your bank and request for your money, I'll be doing that soon if they don't respond to my tickets that i've sent, All i want to do is play the game but i can't due to a falsely accused ban. i've put around

Yes they auto perma ban you from every Cryptic/PWE product tied to that account for chargebacks. I have 18 emails in my inbox right now that come in every 10 mins telling me I'm banned (different account obviously) for doing just that. Anyone else who has dealt with PWE/Cryptic like this will confirm.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have not tried that one absynthe7. Thank you I will try that now. See if that works. I didn't know you could do something 'in game' to transfer it..I'll see if that works.

Changing my email...going through the unl-linking process that is on the site..going through the linking process on the site. First ticket 15 days no response..closed as 'solved'..resubmitted..very next day it was closed as 'solved' opened third ticket....unresolved.

You're welcome. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sartol wrote: »
    As what Rabbiddog asked. I didn't see where you said you transferred the zen from your pw account to Neverwinter. You have to do this to get the zen in game. And i've bought zen twice now at it was instant each time. Basically what you do is

click My Account at the top of the page, click go to my wallet, then it has a section that says transfer zen, select neverwinter from the drop downs, select the amount of zen to add to your account, then press transfer.

Oh yeah I have that..when I go here into my account I can see the succesful purchase of 5300 Zen for $50.00 (5k plus 300 bonus). It shows it in my Neverwinter...I go to game..can't do anything....I'll double check to see if I've missed ANYTHING at all. I'll restart my character if need be..that's not a problem..I just wanna get this issue resolved.

Thanks again all for your feedback/tips/suggestions!!!!
  • Options
    sartolsartol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And the transferring zen is not done in game. Its done from the account page on this web page
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sartol wrote: »

Oh yeah I have that..when I go here into my account I can see the succesful purchase of 5300 Zen for $50.00 (5k plus 300 bonus). It shows it in my Neverwinter...I go to game..can't do anything....I'll double check to see if I've missed ANYTHING at all. I'll restart my character if need be..that's not a problem..I just wanna get this issue resolved.

OOPS double post sorry
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Also its not tied to any character so don't go deleting characters. It is tied to your account and should be accessible on all characters on your account
  • Options
    edited May 2013

If your purchase history shows the transfer to Nevrwinter and (as it should in the history) shows that the balance is still the full amount. Then take a screenshot of that, then log into the game and take a screenshot of your balance in game, then open another ticket and include the screenshots showing the discrepancy.

If you still don't get a reasonable resolution, then your next step is the bank and asking the charge to be reversed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah under your purchase history it should indicate you bought 5300 zen, it'll also indicate once successfully transferred the amount transferred and what game it was sent to. SO make sure you didn't send zen to the wrong game. I don't play any other pw games but it still lists all of their games on my transfer list
  • Options
    mythrildragonmythrildragon Member Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm a guy in college. $50.00 is ALOT to me!!!

I hope you're not studying economics, sorry to hear about your bad experience.
  • Options
    homicidalyahtzeehomicidalyahtzee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Contact the CC company and say it's a fraudulent charge due to product not being received. Explain/show that you have attempted to contact multiple times. Contact the BBB and make a report and your sheriff's department about what you can do: they'll probably tell you to contact the Attorney General in the state that PWE is based [I assume California]. It's a process, but you'll get your $50 back if you take all possible measures.
  • Options
    ranthulranthul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Zen is not available to the character until you withdraw it. If you see it on the web page and it is associated with the account, log in with a character, go to the Zen Exchange in game with the character you want it for and withdraw it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ranthul wrote: »
    The Zen is not available to the character until you withdraw it. If you see it on the web page and it is associated with the account, log in with a character, go to the Zen Exchange in game with the character you want it for and withdraw it.

I've bought Zen for this game, never had to go to the Zen Exchange to get it. I've transferred it to NW from the account page and it shows in my inventory in-game, the tab that shows your AD, gold, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]