test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A token of gratitude from the community

jahosphatjahosphat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Say what you will community.

For me, Thanks for communicating throughout the downtime on Twitter and the Forums. When mmo's go down people want updates every 5 minutes, "rabble, rabble, rabble". Thank the devs for a good overall game, I'm personally looking forward to rolling the new classes and being a player for the long run.
Post edited by jahosphat on

Comments

• Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I support this thread!
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me too...I know we will be called fanbois but I do not care, great game and how they handled the recent problems gets two thumbs up from me :D
  • Options
    skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I happy with the outcome...... and as for the packs I am grateful they didn't have to do anything so the gesture is what meant the most to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character handle:@skylia120410
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
    GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
    Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
    www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com
  • Options
    aleabugaleabug Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this being my first mmo i can see how addictive they are:) i also think cryptic are an excellent company and im here for the long haul also joined a great guild with good people
  • Options
    coolestdude0103coolestdude0103 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I enjoy the game too. All the exploits up until now are non-game changers anyway.

In 6 months time the current epics will be deuce compared to the even harder dungeons which will be added to the game. So anyone who exploited to get current epics won't gain anything in the future. All those epics will be crappy. Kind of like Molten core epics in WoW when Burning Crusade came out. Greens in burning crusade were better than T1/T2 epics in vanilla.

The AD one was a non issue too. Anyone with huge sums of AD can easily be targeted for bans. Just sort the character database by amount of AD and delete anyone with a suspicious amount of AD. Then investigate their mules. Mule accounts can't hold a lot of AD anyway because anyone with over 10m ad can be auto banned and those with large amounts can be manually investigated. (Not too many people with over 3M ad even).

Ignore the idiots on the forums crying about a broken economy. They have no common sense.
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks so much for your nice feedback! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    Now here's a thread I can support! I love this game and my only complaint with the whole mess is I couldn't play what's turning out to be a great game.
  • Options
    cornellimcornellim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    brown nosed casual scrubs :)
  • Options
    kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »

It's good to see you read and reply to topics that make you feel better and look away at all the criticism. Hope that will change sooner than later.
  • Options
    jmerithewjmerithew Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    kaasdoek wrote: »
    It's good to see you read and reply to topics that make you feel better and look away at all the criticism. Hope that will change sooner than later.

I know right? There's plenty of "testers" giving feedback, but they get silence
  • Options
    fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Have to agree.

No change on loot rules.

No change on training tomes COMING SOON HUEHUEHUE!!!

No change on completing higher lvl content multiple times to simply complete a ****ing daily

No change on healer aggro

No change on taunt abilities

no change on broken feats/skills

This is getting ridiculous at this point
  • Options
    vernoinferno71vernoinferno71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    The devs are only human, the make mistakes, just like we all do. Forest Gump said it best...**** happens.
  • Options
    jmerithewjmerithew Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The devs are only human, the make mistakes, just like we all do. Forest Gump said it best...**** happens.
    We're not saying they're not allowed to make mistakes, but considering they're sticking to calling this beta, they should actually treat it like one. List known issues, engage the players, etc
  • Options
    atechhhatechhh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
  • Options
    lcraw78lcraw78 Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013

how about you find out whats going on with the 72 hour bans from saturday that should be over with by now.....
  • Options
    atechhhatechhh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lcraw78 wrote: »
    how about you find out whats going on with the 72 hour bans from saturday that should be over with by now.....

How about you stop hacking the game get perma banned puss
  • Options
    lcraw78lcraw78 Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    atechhh wrote: »
    How about you stop hacking the game get perma banned puss

again sigh i didnt get banned... my husband and son did that both play the game they got a 72 hour ban for using the wall exploit to kill the pirate boss in some pug que they did on saturday...... the 72 hour ban is over with which i think it was silly they got banned for that however the fact remains the time is up....
  • Options
    skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    think they are doing good, the rollback was a tough call glad it wasn't a wipe although I would have still played
    yes I would like to see things in game as well such as loot rolls for blue items and up changed to need only for class-specific and everyone else just greeds if you don't have that class then everyone still gets shot at loot. but hopefully it will come in time felt like it took forever for us to get it in rift when I played that.

they mad a good call the appreciation packages were nice but not something they needed to do.
    I am glad the AH won't be brought up till it is truly fixed as that is what it seems like might be the delay.
    curious about the possibility of a ranger class might even make it my main when it comes out for now though I am happy with my GWF and can wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character handle:@skylia120410
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
    GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
    Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
    www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Pretty selective about the threads you guys show up in huh?

Their are some pressing matters out there in the rest of the forum you might want to drop a note on.. Of course not a lot of praise along with those..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atechhh wrote: »
    no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

1 Hero of the North pack
    1 Guardian Pack
    2 Starter Packs
    $60 Zen
    NO REGRETS
    BEST MMORPG SINCE CITY OF HEROES

Thank you, Cryptic.
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    iconboy007iconboy007 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    << bought the founders pack just today and yes i "suffered" through the exploit. Yes i would have been happier with a wipe as its felt weird that Astral Diamonds (10,000 Gold in dnd 4e) are er Zimbabwe money in this game, but meh I didn't like that this was a f2p game in the first place. However, the gameplay is fun (I ignore the trolling as much as humanly possible on the forums - and am ejoying leveling with my Fiance').

So keep it up and hopefully I will be here a long time as I hope the game keeps its feeling all the way through to 60 and beyond given time :).

Thanks PF!
  • Options
    kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

1 Hero of the North pack
    1 Guardian Pack
    2 Starter Packs
    $60 Zen
    NO REGRETS
    BEST MMORPG SINCE CITY OF HEROES

Thank you, Cryptic.

Thanks so much for your nice feedback :)

I will relief this developer's forum work so he can focus on the actual issues that matters.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Pretty selective about the threads you guys show up in huh?

Their are some pressing matters out there in the rest of the forum you might want to drop a note on.. Of course not a lot of praise along with those..

I really have to agree. The issues at hand are not being handled well at all from either a dev or community perspective. I've seen worse by far...that is not a compliment though.
  • Options
    iconboy007iconboy007 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fongador wrote: »
    I really have to agree. The issues at hand are not being handled well at all from either a dev or community perspective. I've seen worse by far...that is not a compliment though.

Yeah well, I'm guessing with all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> they had to put up with from the kids and whiners about something they likely love more then most here, not exactly hard to imagine that they can only take so much of your BS before looking to the lighter side.

LET GO already. Will feel better ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    iconboy007 wrote: »
    Yeah well, I'm guessing with all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> they had to put up with from the kids and whiners about something they likely love more then most here, not exactly hard to imagine that they can only take so much of your BS before looking to the lighter side.

LET GO already. Will feel better ;)

Let go of what? I agreed with the poster not went on many rants over the issue. In fact, if you check my history I have been rather lukewarm on the concern over this. You sound a hell of a lot more childish than my response or the person I quoted could ever hoped to have accomplished.

Really overall, your response make no sense whatsoever.
  • Options
    faamalosibluefaamalosiblue Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    Thanks so much for your nice feedback :)

I will relief this developer's forum work so he can focus on the actual issues that matters.

EEWWWWW I didn't wait backstage for you.............. I want the real thing!!! Wait is that a dev other there? *waves frantically*

Well I can say that from what iv'e seen the mods have been polite and stuff all things considered, I know I wouldn't be in their place, though I guess I would try hard to be, to be professional. So thank you for putting on the face for all the drama's.
    Let go of what? I agreed with the poster not went on many rants over the issue. In fact, if you check my history I have been rather lukewarm on the concern over this. You sound a hell of a lot more childish than my response or the person I quoted could ever hoped to have accomplished.

Really overall, your response make no sense whatsoever.

He means for you to let go of all your rage and hate man......... its not good for you dude......all that negative energy and such, and hes the Iconboi enough said.
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm originally from COX.
    I SUBSCRIBE to STO and CO
    Im HOTN here

Durring catterday I was out shopping for couches and
    sunday we spent all day watching fringe on Netflix

I followed forums a bit on my phone
    so um... free stuff for something I barely noticed YAY
    in fact the doomsday posting gave me a lot
    of entertainment while I was waiting on hubby

its funny even now people are crabbing about getting free stuff.
    the stuff isn't free enough I guess.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm originally from COX.
    I SUBSCRIBE to STO and CO
    Im HOTN here

Durring catterday I was out shopping for couches and
    sunday we spent all day watching fringe on Netflix

I followed forums a bit on my phone
    so um... free stuff for something I barely noticed YAY
    in fact the doomsday posting gave me a lot
    of entertainment while I was waiting on hubby

its funny even now people are crabbing about getting free stuff.
    the stuff isn't free enough I guess.

Not that I agree with the "wtfiquit" but by your own account you weren't directly effected. So Not sure what your point is.

Regardless the naysayers or torch burners, the economy right now is jacked to an extent due to the AH and Zen closure. Kind of hard to deny it regardless who you want to blame.
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have to agree.

No change on loot rules.

No change on training tomes COMING SOON HUEHUEHUE!!!

No change on completing higher lvl content multiple times to simply complete a ****ing daily

No change on healer aggro

No change on taunt abilities

no change on broken feats/skills

This is getting ridiculous at this point

All very good points. However, even WITH those valid points being an issue I have a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-ton of fun playing this game and without PWE I'd be yawning as I try to find joy in something else. So, thank you PWE/Cryptic! (but please do look into that list ;) )
  • Options
    demianikusdemianikus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no...game is great but PW is greedy trash company