test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So I called PWE...

vaelyrvaelyr Member Posts: 68
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was on hold for about 15 minutes as it told me that all CS representatives were busy.

Afterwards I was patched through and the phone started ringing... and was picked up by an automated message saying that all CS representatives were busy and to call back later.

It then hung up on me.

Holy **** bro. I've been ****ed.
Post edited by vaelyr on

Comments

• Options
    kejser91kejser91 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    hahahahahaha what did you expect :D
  • Options
    davan9kdavan9k Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    time to buy a founders pack bro.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - never(exploitfree)winter
  • Options
    stratxzzstratxzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    This amuses me. hahaha
    Strat@stratxzz on the Dragon Shard

Strat - Great Weapon Fighter - Level 60 ( Retired for now )
    Strattwo - Control Wizard - Level 60
    Stratx - Devoted Cleric - Level 60
    Stratt - Trickster Rogue - Level 18

http://theeoi.com - Visit for more information on our gaming community.
  • Options
    thehalostrikethehalostrike Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    def time to buy that founders pack bro
  • Options
    raath13raath13 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Consider yourself lucky.

There are live games out there that will put you on hold for HOURS before they hang up on you.

I'm looking at you, Bioware.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That's true.

Automated response time of 15 minutes... better than I expected, tbh.
  • Options
    eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    davan9k wrote: »
    time to buy a founders pack bro.
    sticky +9000
  • Options
    drusillusdrusillus Member Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wow was like that too when they had heavy call volume. Not surprised.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'd leave my phone on hold all day if it meant getting my refund instead of having all my tickets closed and unanswered.
  • Options
    dominemesisdominemesis Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vaelyr wrote: »
    I was on hold for about 15 minutes as it told me that all CS representatives were busy.

Afterwards I was patched through and the phone started ringing... and was picked up by an automated message saying that all CS representatives were busy and to call back later.

It then hung up on me.

Your first clue should have been when you heard the hold music was "Never Gonna Give You Up". Just Sayin'
  • Options
    asyariaasyaria Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your first clue should have been when you heard the hold music was "Never Gonna Give You Up". Just Sayin'

Too bad there is no hold music, just silence..... I would prefer "Never Gonna Give You Up" at this point.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hah

/10char
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL!!!!

Did not read the post ,just LOLing at the title...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    drillsgt69drillsgt69 Banned Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    The Founder Program ends soon. Become a Founder now before it's too late: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/
  • Options
    forumcanforumcan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    drillsgt69 wrote: »
    The Founder Program ends soon. Become a Founder now before it's too late: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/

it's really like joke :) isn't it?
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    raath13 wrote: »
    Consider yourself lucky.

There are live games out there that will put you on hold for HOURS before they hang up on you.

I'm looking at you, Bioware.

And every single one of them has forums full of people claiming that's the only game that does this.
  • Options
    lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    And every single one of them has forums full of people claiming that's the only game that does this.

Sadly, trying to get account access back for TOR (what was my favorite restaurant 2 years ago?), this was a pretty accurate representation of what happened.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They are the bestest!
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ITT: People who complain about things that happen in every single MMO.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    flash081flash081 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <My eyes are burning!>
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What a new and exciting thread, especially since there are currently 6 on the main page.
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

It then hung up on me.

I used to work at Sprint, as an employee at a Sprint store, I had to wait 1 hour + for customer service. You must be REALLY young to think 15 mins is long.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This post would have been cool if it made it on the first page.

I didn't complain about the wait time. In fact, if you had read my other post I mention that I would have waited on hold all day if it meant having my issue resolved.

You must be a child if you can't read through all significant posts before commenting, amirite?
  • Options
    edited May 2013

You must be a child if you can't read through all significant posts before commenting, amirite?

Yeah, that's about right.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm glad we can be friends now.
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Call Centers ftw =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Due to the popularity of the game support has been experiencing an unusually large amount of requests and this has surpassed the phone support capabilities.

The faster and more reliable way to reach them at the present time would be to send in a support ticket or contact them by sending an e-mail to customersupport@perfectworld.com via your PWE registered e-mail.

Also please do not send multiple support tickets for the same issue. They will get to you in time, I promise, but if you send multiple tickets it will slow down the response time for everybody even more. We really appreciate the patience and understanding in this rough time.
This discussion has been closed.