test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to get ahold of support

2»

Comments

• Options
    tweeter83tweeter83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yep 2 tickets closed and even if the phone number is for billing support good luck trying to get them for said billing support such a joke report these clowns to your BBB.
  • Options
    femaelstromfemaelstrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    asyaria wrote: »
    I have been attempting to contact PWE for several days. At first I didn't think anyone actually worked there. The support number: 888-344-4478 will put you on hold for 1-2 minutes and then you get a message saying everyone is busy and it hangs up on you. If you call PWE's HQ number in California, you get 3 options, you can press 1 to use the directory to find the extension of someone by name. If you press 2 you get transferred to 888-344-4478 and get hung up on again. And finally, if you press 0 you get transferred to the "Receptionist" who never answers their phone.

Yesterday I resorted to dialing random extensions when calling their main number in an attempt to talk to a live person. I was able to get 2 seperate people on the phone who just told me to call: 888-344-4478, send an e-mail to customer service or submit a ticket online, but could not help me otherwise.

Honestly its pretty pathetic.

The even more pathetic, and possibly criminal, part is that they're threatening people that doing a charge back without contacting them is considered fraud.
    Charging back without first contacting a company requesting a refund can be considered fraudulent.

It will result in punishment from PWE and your card company. I am not sure on all of the specifics but Visa will freeze your account for 120 days.

LINK (since the post is locked)

What I find offensive and fraudulent is that customers CAN'T contact you because you don't answer the phones, your support website doesn't work (constant redirect loop errors), and you close tickets without reading them. To threaten customers on top of that and lock threads with valid complaints...? I just don't understand how anyone thinks this is a professional and acceptable way to run a business.
  • Options
    ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anathma wrote: »
    All I can find is the ticketing system. One ticket is over a week old without even a response, and the other more serious one is newer, but also no response.

Anyone know any contact or email or ANYTHING we can actually talk to someone? Has anyone ever gotten a ticket response, and if so, how long did it take?

Do they look at tickets even?

I've had to deal with support already, and yes they do. Just resubmit or write an informative, polite e-mail explaining the issue to the Customer Support address. Or better yet, call them, if you're in the States.

If you're not currently on fire, calling a few days later once the volume of tickets/complaints goes down might help you get through.
  • Options
    schurillschurill Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm on day one... I would be on day 15 but tehy auto closed my tickets and sent me an automatic message tellign me tehy felt bad for me being in quote "ticket limbo" so tehy did me the quote "favor" of kicking me out of it so I can rejoin the que at the end of the line if I still have an issue.
  • Options
    thehalostrikethehalostrike Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    tweeter83 wrote: »
    report these clowns to your BBB.

Too bad Cryptic Studios and Perfect World are already considered an F on the BBB website. Cant get much lower.
  • Options
    garrisddgarrisdd Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    if they get lower they would have to invent a new grade, like F minus or name it PWE.
  • Options
    borneolborneol Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They don't care because they don't have to. Their customer service has been terrible for years but you still keep giving them money and even after this disaster you will still keep doing it. So why would they change?
  • Options
    itsrabbitzitsrabbitz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have you noticed that none of the Admins or any other member of PWE replies to these threads..
    Im still waiting for a reply to TWO tickets.. So yea.. Abit dissapointed in the way they're handling them.
  • Options
    garrisddgarrisdd Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    itsrabbitz wrote: »
    Have you noticed that none of the Admins or any other member of PWE replies to these threads..
    Im still waiting for a reply to TWO tickets.. So yea.. Abit dissapointed in the way they're handling them.

The problem is they only answer questions that they can resolve, if you ask them what their favourite colour is they don't need permision to answer and there probaly won't be a fallout for their answer. If they say for instance your ticket will be answered by tommorow they would get all kinds of fallout.
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    garrisdd wrote: »
    if they get lower they would have to invent a new grade, like F minus or name it PWE.

or EA

• Options
    failpatchfailpatch Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got a CS response!!!!

Yes and I get a response every 10 mins. I disputed my Zen charges on my main account and guess what?? I get an automated email from all the account I have with Craptic/PWE every 10mins telling my account that was already banned is guess what....banned now. Wheeeee.
    Seems if you want your money back they at least automate a response.
  • Options
    farronzfarronz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    try starting a thread saying that you are having difficulties purchasing zen/founders pack. you might get hold of a pwe staff. :p
  • Options
    atgar1138atgar1138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Like 16 hours ago -my guess would be with a batch- both of my currently unresolved ticket got the well known automatic response and their status moved to "waiting". Then I've immediately updated these tickets and now their status is on "updated".

I have no idea is this better then status "closed" but I just simply don't understand why they are suggesting to raise another ticket for the same issue if they cannot even process the tickets already waiting for like a week, or in some cases even more.

I know that its not really common in this forum that after a ticket gets an answer people come here and say "yay, my ticket got answered!" but still... this whole think made me wonder, was there anyone here who's ticket got successfully closed?

Cheers from Switzerland,
    Atgar
  • Options
    limitlesschaoslimitlesschaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, much like the guy on the first page, my account was lovingly stolen and such under very similar circumstances over five days ago and I have had ZERO response from PWE - Are you telling me they're going to do them in the order which they're received when someone not getting ADs is important but not as DIRE as the fact that someone has stolen my entire account and can see some of my personal information. I'm not saying "RAWR I ARE MORE IMPORTANT" but I'm saying that there's much more at stake the longer this person has my account than an issue for someone who still has access.

I would also like to throw a slap in the face to the community moderator who is defending them right now - they should know how to handle these situations and should equip themselves accordingly - I worked in the call center for my current employer while I was in law school and I don't forget the things I learned there and we were NEVER this grossly unprepared.

PWE should be handling this **** - I even sent a much more politely-worded message via e-mail and all I got in response was an auto message saying they can't acknowledge it because the e-mail that sent it isn't the one on my account - NO ****ING **** SINCE SOMEONE HI-JACKED MY ACCOUNT! I hope they offer refunds, because I am pretty sure I want one for the funds I've thus far spent on this atrocity of an experience.
  • Options
    rylehsdadrylehsdad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, much like the guy on the first page, my account was lovingly stolen and such under very similar circumstances over five days ago and I have had ZERO response from PWE - Are you telling me they're going to do them in the order which they're received when someone not getting ADs is important but not as DIRE as the fact that someone has stolen my entire account and can see some of my personal information. I'm not saying "RAWR I ARE MORE IMPORTANT" but I'm saying that there's much more at stake the longer this person has my account than an issue for someone who still has access.

PWE should be handling this **** - I even sent a much more politely-worded message via e-mail and all I got in response was an auto message saying they can't acknowledge it because the e-mail that sent it isn't the one on my account - NO ****ING **** SINCE SOMEONE HI-JACKED MY ACCOUNT! I hope they offer refunds, because I am pretty sure I want one for the funds I've thus far spent on this atrocity of an experience.

Yes, I'm in the same boat. PWE (not so Perfect is you ask me) is doing a terrible, terrible job with this issue. No one who has purchased the Founder's Pack or spent that much money in the game should be ignored. I have called their support hundreds of time now in the past week and no one EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE! I can't believe that anyone there is actually answering and I defy PWE to prove otherwise.
    I would also like to throw a slap in the face to the community moderator who is defending them right now - they should know how to handle these situations and should equip themselves accordingly - I worked in the call center for my current employer while I was in law school and I don't forget the things I learned there and we were NEVER this grossly unprepared.
This discussion has been closed.