test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, I'm missing 925,369 AD since the "rollback"

banicksbanicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
On the Zen exchange I had a balance of 1,225,000 AD after selling Zen.

Post patch my total is now only 324,361 AD. No activity occurred on the listing.

Around the same time, I purchased T1 gear on the AH which is still on my character, leaving me confused as to how the rollback was orchestrated. I resume the rollback occurred solely on Zen exchange listings.

But as of right now, I have been robbed of AD. And if indeed it is the intention of PWI to rollback, they need to refund that Zen to me at the cost rate I sold it for at bare minimum or I have been robbed.

I will be making a ticket, but I expect nothing more than a "Please visit our wiki" response.
Oceanic Neverwinter Online Guild: http://19thbattalion.com/
Post edited by banicks on

Comments

• Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AH is currently in lockdown and disabled. AH looking empty (as opposed to not being accessible) is a bug which they know.
  • Options
    czeslawczadczeslawczad Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    No, you won't get such a response. You'll get a response telling you how to unstuck your character in case you got stuck in the terrain. I got two such responses on different tickets :).

Did you check if you have the ZEN on you? Perhaps it's been refunded to you outside of Neverwinter? Check the official webpage and see if it's not there.

Regards,
    Kalantris
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The zen exchange is not up so how did you manage to check your balance?

The amount showing in the bottom of the bar is what you have in your inventory balance.
  • Options
    dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey banicks,

Thanks for bringing this up. We're reviewing reports of this nature to ensure that everything is good.

Since the Astral Diamond exchange is not yet up, I would advise checking that when it becomes available. I understand that it can be troubling to lose currency in the game, so we are doing everything we can to ensure that everything is intact.

I would also recommend keeping an eye on this FAQ, as we hope to have more details regarding how Astral Diamond values were affected by the rollback soon.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not having at least the balance visible is a bit worrying, as I can't check to see if my remaining balance is correct, at least so far as I remember it. It's not possible to report loss one can't be aware of.

It would be nice if at least one's current AD balance was visible, for the purpose of reassurance.
  • Options
    paulstzhpaulstzh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am listings AD on ZEN Exchange but i missing all and I could not cancel. On balance there is not anything no zen and no AD
  • Options
    smognightsmognight Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    I Still had a Castle Never ring in the ah..i just hope i get that back!!!!
  • Options
    aceofgamesaceofgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had sold a pair of Swashbuckling Captain's Bracers during the rolled back time, rather upset I didn't get to keep the diamonds... No idea where the bracers are now, either... :/
  • Options
    atlanticx1atlanticx1 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    this is what happens if you think its that easy to p2w
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atlanticx1 wrote: »

Ah, someone who knows nothing.
    I transfer all of my AD to the exchange so that my alts have access to it when they need it. It has nothing to do with p2w as there is no p2w in the game.
  • Options
    serpentussserpentuss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    aceofgames wrote: »
    I had sold a pair of Swashbuckling Captain's Bracers during the rolled back time, rather upset I didn't get to keep the diamonds... No idea where the bracers are now, either... :/
    I have the same problem and i lost not only 200k AD but also the belt that i sold :| I hope that the "pack" will be awesome, cause all the honest people have lost something in the 7 hours roll back
  • Options
    banicksbanicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey banicks,

Thanks for bringing this up. We're reviewing reports of this nature to ensure that everything is good.

Since the Astral Diamond exchange is not yet up, I would advise checking that when it becomes available. I understand that it can be troubling to lose currency in the game, so we are doing everything we can to ensure that everything is intact.

I would also recommend keeping an eye on this FAQ, as we hope to have more details regarding how Astral Diamond values were affected by the rollback soon.

The AD exchange still displayed my balances after the patch. With the exchange back up and running I am still missing the amount of AD.

As for the gentleman who suggest I check PWI balance, it has not been refunded.

Thus, the AD/Zen has gone missing and I am yet to receive a reply from support regarding this matter.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l o l money , money l o l :rolleyes:
  • Options
    faamalosibluefaamalosiblue Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    atlanticx1 wrote: »

Seriously shove off.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Support page isn't directing properly either.

I am 3 days away from charge backing all the Zen I've purchased guys - under goods not received.

Recommend immediate escalation and response of my ticket and/or response from an official on these forums.
  • Options
    atgar1138atgar1138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    banicks wrote: »
    Support page isn't directing properly either.

I am 3 days away from charge backing all the Zen I've purchased guys - under goods not received.

Recommend immediate escalation and response of my ticket and/or response from an official on these forums.

I have the same exact situation, have a ticket for this since the servers went back after the rollback, no reply.

In fact, I even have item in my backpack (a shard and some gold to be correct) that is from a dungeon run like an hour before the servers went down and they have decided to make the 7hr rollback... so if that was a rollback, how the hell is that even possible?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Hey Banicks,

Please read this update on the Customer Support issues. It should give you some insight into the situation.
    For reference since you are suffering from the redirect error feel free to send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com via you PWE Registered username.

Unfortunately there's a long line of players who wish to contact support and tickets will be responded to in the order they are received. It would not be fair to those who have already been waiting if you or anybody else jumped to the front of the line. Please just remain patient and support will get back to you as soon as they can. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey Banicks,

Please read this update on the Customer Support issues. It should give you some insight into the situation.
    For reference since you are suffering from the redirect error feel free to send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com via you PWE Registered username.

Unfortunately there's a long line of players who wish to contact support and tickets will be responded to in the order they are received. It would not be fair to those who have already been waiting if you or anybody else jumped to the front of the line. Please just remain patient and support will get back to you as soon as they can. :)

Normally, I would agree with you.

But you are charging a premium for not only Founder Access but also Zen.

Therefore, under the simple fact that I am a paying customer two fold - I should be given priority over other F2P players.

Otherwise, what other incentive is there for me to purchase anything from Perfect World when it takes this long to get back to me over, essentially, money that has gone missing.

Me having to jump through email hoops furthermore when I've already lodged a ticket through your system, means I am again being pushed to the back of the queue as you "first come first serve" basis the issues rather than professionally prioritise and escalate tickets based off of importance like any technical support institution would (10 years in the industry).

So again, why would I want to spend a dollar more when I've received more official interaction on these forums than the support system you have setup in place, which is incurring a redirect error for the past week?

It truly is pathetic and I see no reason to not chargeback.
  • Options
    phonzobruphonzobru Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Banicks,

"Give us money, just do not expect any customer support, we are to busy copy pasting links to the wiki to people who have made a ticket about... idk, we do not read them"

I have the feeling Perfect world was an ex gold selling company.
  • Options
    vv13vv13 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well dont expect response anytime soon...
    my account has been banned without reason, without notification, and im waiting 6 days and still no response...
    so thats for the great customer support they are providing. i have spent over 80Euros to buy ZEN, but it seems thats not enough rofl...
    so dont expect any help, they just dont care, all what they want is your money
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So after 8 business days of no contact from anyone at PWI/Neverwinter after in-game ticket and email support, I have been forced to request a refund via PayPal.

My account has been suspended immediately as a result of this dispute.
  • Options
    pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah Banicks, not I have about the same luck as you, Im still waiting to hear about my ticket as well and its been 36+ Hours now. This is just insanity, If anyone is even listening are you guys just trying to make people charge back all their money spent, like this is making no sense to me... ANSWER US
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
    ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
    Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
  • Options
    bushy808bushy808 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game is in OPEN BETA. And the BETA part is emphasised because its LOADED with bugs, and BETA is their excuse. Now on to the next point of my post....The cash shop is open...so people say "its not beta, they take your money"...sorry guys, its in BETA, and they are taking your money ONLY if you give it to them.

So my suggestion would be, do not give real money to a software that is incredibly buggy, or expect your real money to vanish into the software's bugs. Its like buying an incomplete car....and spending money to flashy new things to your unifinished product that isn't ready to be on the market. But its being marketed anyways, on the sole basis that you DON"T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. And you obviously wanted too pay up, reglardless of the state of the software.

EVERYBODY needs to SERIOUSLY consider shelling out money on incomplete products. Its your choice, its not wrong of them to offer it to you. Its wrong of you to accept the deal as trustworthy with our doing the research yourself.

the game is in Beta, that doesn't just mean bugs, it means EXPLOITS. Exploits trash the economy, and you just spent rreal money,, on game money that is now not worth its value. You purchased 500Zen, too bad, the exploitation ruined the value of zen. Its still worth what tey charge you for it, but ingame, its not worth its value. Don't spend money unless your prepared to take that risk yourself. BETA = potential anarchy in the system. And that effects your real/ingame money. Why am I having to point this out to people....

I am saving my zen for release. when I know its value will be protected. Or at least assume it will be at that point....keep your transactions of AD and ZEN for when you feel its most safe. Interactinng with the AH was the LAST thing i was going to do as soon as i heard wind of exploits. I knew for sure somethign would happen, a rollback or full whipe. So I knew, don't risk it, its probably gonna change very very soon because of the epxloit.
  • Options
    strokovichstrokovich Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey I need help because I have a similar issue but I cannot post a thread for some reason, I lost 2543 zen when the server crashed last night. It was listed for sale in the exchange and about 300k worth of it sold before the server crashed. When the server came back up I had no zen or astral diamonds in my exchange account or character account, I also check my wallet on the main PWI website and it is showing 0 zen in my balance. After about an hour of checking the exchange to see if my zen or AD ever showed up I noticed that my listing log was empty and displaying "you have never made a listing on the exchange". Now today it is showing my transaction history but I still have no zen and no response from the GM, now I am out 25 USD real money because of a bug that seemingly no one else has.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    strokovich wrote: »
    Hey I need help because I have a similar issue but I cannot post a thread for some reason, I lost 2543 zen when the server crashed last night. It was listed for sale in the exchange and about 300k worth of it sold before the server crashed. When the server came back up I had no zen or astral diamonds in my exchange account or character account, I also check my wallet on the main PWI website and it is showing 0 zen in my balance. After about an hour of checking the exchange to see if my zen or AD ever showed up I noticed that my listing log was empty and displaying "you have never made a listing on the exchange". Now today it is showing my transaction history but I still have no zen and no response from the GM, now I am out 25 USD real money because of a bug that seemingly no one else has.
    . . . . . You'll need to wait for a GM to respond. We cannot offer forum support for such issues unfortunately. It can take a few days to get a response. Closing for necromancy and that we cannot offer forum support for this.
This discussion has been closed.