Options

Vote: Wipe or not

2»

Comments

• Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    hydroman wrote: »
    Why whipe when u can just open another server. I think allot of folks would like a fresh start. Opening another server solves the issue of a char whipe.

No it doesn't. Exploiters will simply move the exploited currency to the new server via wipes and alts and the economy will quickly mirror the existing servers. Besides all shards are being merged in what appears to be the not too distant future. So it would have zero affect.

I voted for wipe, as I did originally. Do I think they will listen? Nope.
  • Options
    lobotomizelobotomize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A wipe would be asinine, they already said they wouldn't, quit pushing for it, it's not going to happen, etc
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who cares the game is dead in a month tops .
  • Options
    bori4bori4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    There is no box for "Permaban anyone who opens yet another wipe/nowipe vote" ?
    Bori - Renegade Drow - 40 Trickster Rogue - Mindflayer
    Elocin - Renegade Drow - 39 Devoted Cleric of Selune - Mindflayer

Looking for some Dust of Forum Troll Disappearance
    ? Sprinkle this on any troll to phase shift them out of your plane of existence. ;)

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bori4 wrote: »
    There is no box for "Permaban anyone who opens yet another wipe/nowipe vote" ?

Would vote for this option. If the worst they did is a 7 hour rollback when the game was essentially screwed up, then they won't ever do a wipe. Although, if you want a wipe, then there is nothing stopping you from deleting all your characters. If people don't at least delete all their characters when they start one of these wipe threads, then asking for a wipe has no integrity.
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Majority of forum members don't want a wipe, the poll says so. And since the forum is the same percentage of players in the game it must be true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    somnolence2somnolence2 Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    last thread 1600 votes 70% yes... this thread 166 votes 48% no... seems like a lot of people have already abandoned this wreckage. GG and the same people are here saying no and harassing the OP.... you know instead of playing the game.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - because some times MMO's fail.
  • Options
    frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about a poll to see if we should have another poll about a wipe ?
  • Options
    estsuestsu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    last thread 1600 votes 70% yes... this thread 166 votes 48% no... seems like a lot of people have already abandoned this wreckage. GG and the same people are here saying no and harassing the OP.... you know instead of playing the game.

Exactly and I wonder why. Anyway lets just all vote for Dont care at this stage.
  • Options
    adania666adania666 Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2013

Comparing a 1600 vote to a 166 vote means nothing. You missing 89.6% of the remaining votes. Apples and Oranges.
  • Options
    somnolence2somnolence2 Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    adania666 wrote: »
    Comparing a 1600 vote to a 166 vote means nothing. You missing 89.6% of the remaining votes. Apples and Oranges.

think you missed the point.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - because some times MMO's fail.
  • Options
    rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    its useless poll in here:
    1. not every players open forum here
    2. its not official poll

wipe or not, I'll play it, not whinning about AD, every game have its own exploit and exploiters, just asking for more feats thats all
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Whats going on? Just this morning there were a dozen threads demanding wipes claiming 60% of the players were in favor of it and supported it.
  • Options
    akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another absolutely pointless and irrelevant wipe poll. Doesn't matter what's said here, it's nowhere near representative of the entire community.
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Yes.. I'm sure the population of the game dropped like.. 90% :rolleyes:

But if your post is accurate than at least the wipers left the forums. Unfortunately there are still some around creating new worthless polls.
  • Options
    uvirith1uvirith1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    At this point I too think a full character whipe and a refund of all ZEN spent is the only way to save this game.
  • Options
    dignamdignam Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if this was truly a beta they would wipe. The game is seriously messed up.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uvirith1 wrote: »
    At this point I too think a full character whipe and a refund of all ZEN spent is the only way to save this game.

Well a wipe only has the chance of fixing things if exploits were fixed. They're not. Even if PWE was willing to do one, so this thread and the pro-wipe people are double pointless.
  • Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013