test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

1st world problems

darkwingz88darkwingz88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Off Topic
Title sums it all up but you can always paste here your favourite whiner quotes from game.

I would say I love people qq'ing in zone chat they've lost 3 or 4 hours of progress.
Post edited by darkwingz88 on

Comments

• Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't understand the title.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    demiurgerealmdemiurgerealm Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    3rd world problem: there is no food because of a drought, someone is killing people in my village, my children have no health care.

1st world problem: someone used cheap gin for my martini, I have to walk a long way from the parking at the mall, I might not get mail delivery on Saturday.
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Realm of the Demiurge Foundry Works

Neverwinter isn't D&D, it is a MMO based on a game that uses D&D terms but isn't really D&D either. NW is fun (for that matter so is 4E), but it isn't D&D, and once you wrap your expectations around that you will be able to enjoy the game for what it offers and not worry about what it does not.
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trickshaw wrote: »
    I don't understand the title.

It's a meme. Usually people use it to remark petty things that some people seem to make a fuss about. Like...

"My life is over, I finished dungeon X/Y and I didn't got the loot I wanted."
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!