test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Bank

madgodrandomadgodrando Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there a bank of some sort in this game? If so could i be directed to it? If not... can there/will there be such a thing implemented into the game..? I'm tired of having to carry all these enchantments/runestones around and having 4-6 open slots for loot =\. If there isn't one maybe you have to pay once (in $/AD) the first time to "open" an account and free of charge after. I really need somewhere to put all these things.. and i don't have the $/resources to get the + slots for the backpack.
Post edited by madgodrando on

Comments

• sirarionsirarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a Bank as well as a Guild Bank in Protectors Enclave. It is not big (about 20 slots) and more spots can be purchased with Zen.
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    Open your map in game in town and you'll find the bank. Sadly it doesn't have many slots, but it will help.

Edit - Beaten to the punch by seconds! hehe
  • madgodrandomadgodrando Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sirarion wrote: »
    There is a Bank as well as a Guild Bank in Protectors Enclave. It is not big (about 20 slots) and more spots can be purchased with Zen.
    koldmiser wrote: »
    Open your map in game in town and you'll find the bank. Sadly it doesn't have many slots, but it will help.

Edit - Beaten to the punch by seconds! hehe
    thank you both, i'll have to look for it when i'm back there. 20 slots will be more than enough to hold my runes/enchants and anything valuable :)