test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server Crash

justicebringer3justicebringer3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
No, it's not just you.
Post edited by justicebringer3 on

Comments

• Options
    killicohkillicoh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Again... seems to become quite regular
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    But it is just you!

There is a sticky on scheduled maintenance. ^^
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    rawr11111rawr11111 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From Dezstravus (However it's written)

Network Maintenance @ 6AM on 5.12.13 Pacific Time
    Hey Everyone,

We'll be doing network maintenance on Sunday Morning (5.12.13) at 6AM Pacific time. We expect the maintenance to take 90 minutes but will keep you in the loop if it is extended or finishes earlier.

This maintenance is part of a proactive effort to increase server uptime and further prevent additional outages moving forward. Thanks for your patience and understanding while we continually work towards addressing these issues.

Thank you!

-Dezstravus

Updated 6AM Pacific Time: Maintenance has started!

This post should get closed :]
  • Options
    chade2112chade2112 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Shake the cage and get the squirrels running again!
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    selvecselvec Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Read the stickies. I get not everyone looks at the forum, but its not that hard to start with the stuff at the top of the forum.
  • Options
    justicebringer3justicebringer3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daschla wrote: »
    But it is just you!

There is a sticky on scheduled maintenance. ^^
    Except the launcher said it was tomorrow. Otherwise, I'd have never have been in a Dungeon.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    But... On the login client, they say there's maintenance from 6-7 AM Pacific on Monday, May 13th. Why would they not put it on the splash screen?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Except the launcher said it was tomorrow. Otherwise, I'd have never have been in a Dungeon.

^^^ True story.
  • Options
    fringelfringel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    zuzufrostzuzufrost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If ya not realized now that the launcher usually gets the Day wrong your n idiot.
    -Cryptic Order-
    -Aussie Guild on Beholder-
    -Now Recruiting-
  • Options
    serpentttserpenttt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    Person who updates the launcher=same guy who designed the last boss encounter in the Dread Vault. Want to kill their face. :mad:
  • Options
    lovecake85lovecake85 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seems they typo'd the launcher lol
  • Options
    gaiselgaisel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What happened to communication?
    I'm sure a good portion of us don't use Twitter, they could at least post an announcement about what's going on. I'm starting to get sick of PWE.
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont use any social media bull**** website and never will.
    Why not update on here ffs?!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    gaisel wrote: »
    What happened to communication?
    I'm sure a good portion of us don't use Twitter, they could at least post an announcement about what's going on. I'm starting to get sick of PWE.

Yep. I shouldn't be expected to read Twitter, Facebook and online forums when I want to play a game. Just the news on the launcher -- that's why it's there.
  • Options
    leodave88leodave88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dear Perfect World and Cryptic Studio,

I understand that wrong date (13th May instead 12th) on the launcher screen is mistake but please try to avoid this misunderstanding next time. Not everyone player is keep watching Twitter, Facebook or another social forum. For many of us the news on the launcher are the main source of information. Please keep it in your mind and keep attention what you put into the launcher text box.
  • Options
    omfgvexeromfgvexer Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What The F***. the first time i wake up early to get a couple of hours of play in before i have to do stuff and they do maintenance??? Who the hell does maintenance on a Sunday anyway....
  • Options
    serpentttserpenttt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    It's mother's day, good a time as any.
  • Options
    killicohkillicoh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea launcher said 13/5...
  • Options
    theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    It doesnt, it says May 12th, 2013. 5.12.13, That means today, it will go down for an hour
  • Options
    theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    killicoh wrote: »
    Yea launcher said 13/5...

5.12.13 means May 12th 2013.
  • Options
    jazharen2jazharen2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chade2112 wrote: »
    But... On the login client, they say there's maintenance from 6-7 AM Pacific on Monday, May 13th. Why would they not put it on the splash screen?

And that would be SHARD maintenance, not the NETWORK maintenance. If you take the time to read the whole message instead of just assuming you get all you need from a headline you'd save forum space and your own time.
  • Options
    kaboomcrimsoneyekaboomcrimsoneye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It doesnt, it says May 12th, 2013. 5.12.13, That means today, it will go down for an hour

"We will be performing shard maintenance on May 13th from 6-7 AM Pacific (1300-1400 UTC)"

I suggest you open the launcher and see for yourself before you spread more fanboyism.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I resent being forced to spend time with my wife on Mother's Day.
  • Options
    grimlopergrimloper Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zuzufrost wrote: »
    If *you* *have* not realized *by* now that the launcher usually gets the *day* wrong *you're* *an* idiot.

You have no credibility.