test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Delve chest gives char bound rewards for me but bind on equip for my friend

kurpgfsdkurpgfsd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, I was doing Epic Cragmire Crypts with my friend while dungeon delve was going on. The end chest gave us items, but mine was already character bound while his wasn't. The items were nearly identical in stats. We both got one set of epic boots and one rare jewelry. His was bind on equip, while mine character bound.

Since I wasn't gonna use them all I could do is vendor them, while my friend is capable of posting them on the AH for over 100k diamonds.

He is a TR and I'm a DC.
Post edited by kurpgfsd on

Comments

• Options
    meads91meads91 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too am having this same issue, past 3 dungeon delve chests have given me rings and belts that are instant bound to character.
  • Options
    artorusrexartorusrex Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not seen it with other items myself but yeh its a known bug with the cleric T1 boots being BoP , its why there is none on AH ever.
  • Options
    toboriatoboria Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kurpgfsd wrote: »
    So, I was doing Epic Cragmire Crypts with my friend while dungeon delve was going on. The end chest gave us items, but mine was already character bound while his wasn't. The items were nearly identical in stats. We both got one set of epic boots and one rare jewelry. His was bind on equip, while mine character bound.

Since I wasn't gonna use them all I could do is vendor them, while my friend is capable of posting them on the AH for over 100k diamonds.

He is a TR and I'm a DC.

same here
    all item that i take in final chest of the dungeons in DD time is BOUnd on me
    so i can't trade or sell in AH,
    i lost many astral diamond
    THE STUFF HAVE TO RESOLVE THIS DAM ISSUE!!!
  • Options
    s1ssys1ssy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kurpgfsd wrote: »

He is a TR and I'm a DC.

Bumping this thread because it was the first google-result.
    Bug is still there, every time I loot something from the dungeon-devles-chest it's character bound (GWF here), doesn't happen to my friend (CW) though.
  • Options
    slayorianslayorian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This keeps happening to me. I believe it's happening on items I roll for and on items from the DD event chest. It hits me about 50% of the time and is extremely annoying. I'll be in the same dungeon with my friend and he gets items he can sell while mine are bound to me as soon as I get them about half of the time.
  • Options
    sigaxel77sigaxel77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Seems to be pretty random, but it does happen to me occasionally. Boss loot and/or loot from DD chest is sometimes character bound, sometimes not (even in same dungeon, twice in a row). I really hate getting loot that I have no use for, and can't trade it or sell it for AD.
  • Options
    cartivacartiva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    just got a grand warden armor from dev chest CN epic. Bound on pickup, 800K AD on auction house. now have to salvage for 5k ad. Fail
    Keira Taletreader 60 GF 13.9 GS
    Erdan Loreweaver 60 CW 11.3 GS
    Mika Hawklight 60 DC 11.5 GS
    Rukia Stealthfoot 60 TR 11.5 GS
    Ka D'Argo 60 HR 13.7 GS
    Ivan Ironfist 60 GWF 11.6 GS
  • Options
    aznxknightzaznxknightz Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Reviving an old topic eh? Dungeon delves was changed so that when you complete an epic dungeon with dungeon delves active you have a chance to be able to pick one out of the three items for an appropriate set you want.
    If you have no need for that set epic item choose one that you don't have to get some points in your collection.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Closing this for Necromancy, as the information here-in from the past is out-dated and no longer relevant.
This discussion has been closed.