test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Would it really have been that hard to add a Coalescent Ward in each gratitude pack?

speedstersonicspeedstersonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I mean there is nothing in there for the people that lost 5 or 6 celestial tokens on every character. I know I did, I know others who did. None of this makes up for a coalescent. Can't even transmute the cape, and don't get me started about the costume system, can't even wear masks with armor.
Post edited by speedstersonic on

Comments

• Options
    krazed59krazed59 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    How do you expect PWE employees to feed their children without you paying $10 a Coalescent Ward?
  • Options
    speedstersonicspeedstersonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    krazed59 wrote: »
    How do you expect PWE employees to feed their children without you paying $10 a Coalescent Ward?

I don't pay $10 for them, I chance get them every week on each character with the 7 day pack. Hence why i'm pissed there's not compensation for the people that got screwed on that last week.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think the concern is with how many people may have a lot of "mules" on other free accounts. Providing something that can be sold, directly or indirectly, defeats the purpose a bit.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    I think the concern is with how many people may have a lot of "mules" on other free accounts. Providing something that can be sold, directly or indirectly, defeats the purpose a bit.

So <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the legit players is fair? All they'd have to do is make a bound coalescent.
  • Options
    omegastatomegastat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The loss of my Coins was the only thing about the roll back that's hard for me to get over.
  • Options
    krazed59krazed59 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    So <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the legit players is fair? All they'd have to do is make a bound coalescent.

But enchantments aren't bound. So player X has 15 mule accounts (30 characters), all who get a ward. He mails 4 enchantment shards to each mule, they form a lesser enchantment, massive profit.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    omegastat wrote: »
    The loss of my Coins was the only thing about the roll back that's hard for me to get over.

I'm with ya.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    krazed59 wrote: »
    But enchantments aren't bound. So player X has 15 mule accounts (30 characters), all who get a ward. He mails 4 enchantment shards to each mule, they form a lesser enchantment, massive profit.

So they have to have the shards to begin with? And even so, those players may have been screwed by this and lost 5 or 6 coins too? They don't have a right to get a chance at coalescent each week?
  • Options
    drillsgt69drillsgt69 Banned Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Of course they weren't going to give you something that the mob of morons (tm) will pay for in this game.

I'm amazed the package didn't read like this:

Enjoy your cloak. While you are at it, why don't you browse on over to the cash shop and buy some more bank slots to hold your new "rewards"

Thank you,
    PWE
  • Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would it really have been that hard to add a Nightmare Mount in each gratitude pack?

Yeah yeah we can all want. But whatever...
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kaerthuskaerthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to agree at least a couple of green wards would a been great.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm guessing all the people that don't agree either don't care about celestial coins or didn't get screwed cause they just hit 7 the day before the rollback or something. Ugh, why is half this community so complacent.
  • Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because it doesn't really get you anywhere to spit venom on the forums, its a wasted effort
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jnaathra wrote: »

And that sums up how I felt when I opened the box and nothing to compensate those lost celestial coins...
  • Options
    kissell19kissell19 Member Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    I'm guessing all the people that don't agree either don't care about celestial coins or didn't get screwed cause they just hit 7 the day before the rollback or something. Ugh, why is half this community so complacent.

They aren't complacent. Many just actually understand that you are owed nothing. You are entitled to nothing. Game is 100% free so from the rollback you are owed exactly $0.00
  • Options
    hedas8hedas8 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    drillsgt69 wrote: »
    Of course they weren't going to give you something that the mob of morons (tm) will pay for in this game.

I'm amazed the package didn't read like this:

Enjoy your cloak. While you are at it, why don't you browse on over to the cash shop and buy some more bank slots to hold your new "rewards"

Thank you,
    PWE
    QFT
    /10 char
    "Vera libertas dissipabis omnem tantibus" me.
    Hedas 60 GWF.
    Hrod 60 GF.
    Alain Loreweaver 60 CW.
    Dragon.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

I lost 2 7 day chests because of the rollback. I care about getting coalescent wards. I just don't believe the appropriate response is to flood the game with Coalescent Wards.

But, by all means, keep making generalities. Makes you look like a proper ***.
  • Options
    ideagorasideagoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Quit your *****ing, the level of entitlement on these forums is staggering.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm constantly surprised by the people who somehow expected the cat pack to include $10-20+ worth of zen store items in it. That would have been insane of them to do. I had briefly thought that maybe a key or two might be in it, but then I realized just how much stuff that would be when multiplied by all the accounts & characters out there. Wasn't going to happen.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    I'm constantly surprised by the people who somehow expected the cat pack to include $10-20+ worth of zen store items in it. That would have been insane of them to do. I had briefly thought that maybe a key or two might be in it, but then I realized just how much stuff that would be when multiplied by all the accounts & characters out there. Wasn't going to happen.

I'm just saying, this isn't compensation for my lost celestial coins, those were worth WAY more according to their coalescent pricing. SO BACK OFF, I'll ***** if I want to *****, i've put over $200 on founders packs, I have a hero of the north but my forum account won't show it cause I bought the guardian pack first. Well I bought these before all this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> went down and am regretting it, SO I HAVE PUT MONEY IN THIS GAME.

I want compensation for this stupid celestial coin system that screwed me over for a WEEK's worth of work, not just one day's A WEEK'S!
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Not that I wouldn't mind something more relavant then the garbage we recieved as compensation. We are lucky to have gotten anything at all at the end of the day.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    kr0owekr0owe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Why can't I use the cloak as a "skin" for my necklace? What's the point of that cloak, rly? It looks good no doubt but what use does it have when i can't even use it as a "skin"?
  • Options
    fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I mean there is nothing in there for the people that lost 5 or 6 celestial tokens on every character. I know I did, I know others who did. None of this makes up for a coalescent. Can't even transmute the cape, and don't get me started about the costume system, can't even wear masks with armor.

There should have been at the very least a 7 coin celestial coin offering in their pack. Not having one was incredibly weak and shortsighted in several avenues. I mean for god's sake what better way to advertise some things they have while appeasing those that lost multiple celestial coins?

Makes no sense whatsoever.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I had characters with coins ranging from 3-6. Don't really see what the giant upset is. /shrug
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    Yeah, I had characters with coins ranging from 3-6. Don't really see what the giant upset is. /shrug

Then you don't realize just how much those are worth on 3 or more characters!
  • Options
    oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i've given up complaining about this game because as soon as ESO comes out, heck, as soon as they announce a release date.....i'm dropping this.
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    faamalosibluefaamalosiblue Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    I don't pay $10 for them, I chance get them every week on each character with the 7 day pack. Hence why i'm pissed there's not compensation for the people that got screwed on that last week.

Well now you can pay 10 dolla you cheap barshtard ........... after all think of the children hmmmkay?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well now you can pay 10 dolla you cheap barshtard ........... after all think of the children hmmmkay?

I've spent my fair share. Now I want compensation for these coins!
  • Options
    faamalosibluefaamalosiblue Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    I've spent my fair share. Now I want compensation for these coins!

Ok you made me feel bad replying as if I was serious.......... yeah I get where you are comming from, I lost the some coins too. so on principle yes it would of been nice if they compesated for what a lot of people lost through no fault of their own.

I was just kind of taking the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, there was another post like mine about people complaining about down times and such it was a classic and sarcastic as hell, and im just failing at being a copy cat. Heh if I get one laugh its worth it I guess.

I really do feel for people who are guardians and Heroes of the north and I can understand some of your frustrations and stuff.