test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does this game get at least somewhat challenging?

2»

Comments

• maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You babies, by 50 or 58 depending on your class you will be questing with a partner :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    callmedeux wrote: »
    PUG t2s are challenging because its hard to communicate with inexperienced players.

now, players with a brain who sue ts/mumble/etc the game will be easy no matter how you look at it.

This is 100% true.. people that refuse to voice chat deserve what they get:) i keep a mumble server up at home 24/7 and use it all the time.. playing without voice chat is just wrong
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!
  • immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Want a challenge...solo the 5 man dungeons :)
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At 60, playing as a GF or GWF, you will find it pretty difficult to do epic dungeons.... lol
  • judgemonroejudgemonroe Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Challenge? Not really. Tedious? Yes, very.
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually, past lvl 25-30 even Foundry content starts to get tougher
  • adamantium1adamantium1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some of the foundry missions which require groups to do are challenging. You can also do the cryptic dungeons with a smaller group then q ing for them which makes them a bit more challenging try doing them with a team of two or three.

Two foundry quests which were challenging for a group of two(each of us had a companion as well) were

1. The Gragsteep Crypt

2. The Draconis Pub