test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reward is fine, but...

whisperofthemoonwhisperofthemoon Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I really like the humor, cape (sadly i cannot change appearance of my amulet, so cape is useless for me, maybe you will fix that?) and other stuff, but... what should i do with exp buff that bound to me, and cannot be sold even to vendor? I am lvl60. At least let us trade it to the people who still can get exp.
Post edited by whisperofthemoon on

Comments

• youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really like the humor, cape (sadly i cannot change appearance of my amulet, so cape is useless for me, maybe you will fix that?) and other stuff, but... what should i do with exp buff that bound to me, and cannot be sold even to vendor? I am lvl60. At least let us trade it to the people who still can get exp.

You can right click and discard.. i am assuming you don't know how to get rid of it?
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!
  • pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    youlookfat wrote: »
    You can right click and discard.. i am assuming you don't know how to get rid of it?

You're a complete jerk for your signature. "HA HA I'm ruining someone else's enjoyment of something, how edgy and cool!"

Moron.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • whisperofthemoonwhisperofthemoon Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    And mask age bugged, my hair completely messing with it(
  • mothran11mothran11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do agree that the xp scroll at the very least should be account bound.

I lost a level 20 character I'd created and leveled up in those 7 hours, had to remake him, and out of the characters on my account he would be the one that would benfit most from the xp boost.
  • neridiumneridium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the little pack. But i tried to put the XP booster in the mail to myself so i could use it on another other than my level 60 and found I couldn't. I'm hoping the devs pick up on this so i can at least give it to another of my chars instead of deleting it.
  • dynamicdyanmitedynamicdyanmite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    pinkfont wrote: »
    You're a complete jerk for your signature. "HA HA I'm ruining someone else's enjoyment of something, how edgy and cool!"

Moron.

LOL

Someone just got the ending of their book ruined for them.
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    He's right about your sig man. Yah, yah you can say its old news cause of the books and what not.

Luckily I didn't read it until after I read the post about it and then stopped the second I saw Rob Stark lol.

Anyway, think about how lame the Sixth Sense would have been if everyone told everyone before they went and saw it that Bruce Willis was a ghost. Movie would have been epic suck if everyone knew that going in.
  • trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    He's right about your sig man. Yah, yah you can say its old news cause of the books and what not.

Luckily I didn't read it until after I read the post about it and then stopped the second I saw Rob Stark lol.

Anyway, think about how lame the Sixth Sense would have been if everyone told everyone before they went and saw it that Bruce Willis was a ghost. Movie would have been epic suck if everyone knew that going in.

Completely agree, the guy probably thinks he is edgy and cool, but is simply rude.
  • judgemonroejudgemonroe Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just because the books have been out for years (and really, not that many; this isn't the Wizard of Oz), people interested in the story are under no obligation to have already read them. It's bad form to spoil them just because you have. Luckily I have signatures suppressed on this forum (because exactly 0% of them are useful or attractive).
  • articulatefoolarticulatefool Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really do wish they would let us transmute the appearance of our amulets. I really want a cape :/
  • l4stlifel4stlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    the 2x Adventurer's XP Booster is not character bond but account bond so you can pass it to another character
  • rasmuseprasmusep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for taking away a major part of the excitement of the show.. I feel sorry for you, why would put such things in such an open place?

Can some mod please edit his Signature?
  • fractalprismfractalprism Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    posting spoilers should be an instant permaban, on the forums, and in game.
  • xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Darth Vader is Luke's father !
  • whisperofthemoonwhisperofthemoon Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    youlookfat wrote: »

Good, so i waste all that purple items that i farmed in dungeons that day just to discard my reward?
    I really do wish they would let us transmute the appearance of our amulets. I really want a cape :/

That will be really good to make capes useful, but i think they not gonna do it...
    l4stlife wrote: »
    the 2x Adventurer's XP Booster is not character bond but account bond so you can pass it to another character

I cannot send them trough mail, so what should i do with it? How can i pass it?
  • pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    posting spoilers should be an instant permaban, on the forums, and in game.

Agreed. But that would require active moderation.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Found it odd that the exp scrolls say they are account bound instead of character bound. Yet can not be mailed to your own handle.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR