test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do you actually get support in this game?

paddymaxsonpaddymaxson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
edited January 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Seriously! Support.perfectworld.com has a redirect loop, GMs never respond to tickets posted in game, (The SLA seems to be well over 2 weeks).

I'm missing a few hundred thousand astral diamonds since the rollback, a friend's character is missing completely. I've been waiting 2 weeks for a response to a ticket I put in about a missing mail from the auction house (another 990k astral diamonds). I'm seriously wondering if It's not within my rights to get a refund on my Guardian of Neverwinter pack. The game is so **** broken and when a bug or someone else's exploit screws you, it doesn't get sorted out properly.
Post edited by paddymaxson on

Comments

• yarrenzeyarrenze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've got a reply to a in-game ticket via e-mail. customerservice@perfectworld.com
    It took em some time to answer on the first, but they answered on the second one quite fast. However, those at customer support only forward tickets to developers. Don't expect much since it is not job of the customer support to deal with your problems, it is the developers. Also bare in mind that they are probably spammed with tickets, so it might take some time for them to answer.
    Knowledge is power!
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also they seem to lose more tickets than they resolve. At least if you listen to all the people posting about such things. Does surprise me that an electronic ticket can repeatedly get lost.
  • avalt87avalt87 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, my game won't even start up and I can't start a new thread because I've only been in the game for, like, a MONTH. I've seen multiple reports of the problem I am having since the last patch but nobody has any solutions and we are all being ignored. Looks like if I want to play I have to delete the game and install again, hoping that actually works since the team is too busy to make sure their game even patches correctly.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    As our Rules State, you can either send a Support Ticket by web form, or you can send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com. For exploit or game-breaking bug reports, you can also (in addition to a Support Ticket/Email) private message a Community Moderator with the report and we'll forward such to the Developers through our Community Managers. Issues requiring Support (like exploiter reports, in-game issues, etc.) however, need to be handled through support.

However, by your own admission, you were sharing your account with a friend, which is against the EULA and ToS of the game. Don't expect to get that character back and in that same regard, you allowed your account to be "compromised" which puts into question the validity of having your missing items returned.

Never share your account with anyone.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.