test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to contact support if i have problem

attronachattronach Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
My ingame ticket doesn't work. didn't get any email response.
Support page support.perfectworld.com work until I try to login. Then page end with some kind of error.

I can't use Invocation because icon is empty. Rescan doesn't work, default graphic option doesn't work.

This game is worst investment in my game history...
Post edited by attronach on

Comments

• jdnycjdnyc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What do you mean invocation icon empty?
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You don't. and if you do it will take about at least 2 weeks for a response, so goodluck!
  • feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    https://support.perfectworld.com/

Login to your PW Account, select your game and problem and wait OP. They take time to reply depending on your issue.
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • attronachattronach Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    feargx wrote: »
    https://support.perfectworld.com/

Login to your PW Account, select your game and problem and wait OP. They take time to reply depending on your issue.

did you read my original post?
    this page end with error after I try to login.
  • attronachattronach Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    jdnyc wrote: »
    What do you mean invocation icon empty?

There where you have sun symbol in circle icon with CTRL-I text under.
    I have this icon white if im outside of rest zone. and gray if im inside.
    I cant use it even if I have already quest for use it (got it at lvl15)
    edited May 2013
    Well still no SINGLE word in response to my tickets from support team.
    I spent $$ for game, but I can't use major feature.

Well done Cryptic. Are you happy got my money for this piece of ****?
    Maybe you can try employ at least one person for responding to player tickets.

What I have to do to get my $$ back?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I am sorry customer support is heavily backlogged on ticket requests.

They are working as fast as they can but they are only human and tickets are taking far longer to respond than normal. The team has been expanded greatly since the game has been released but it takes time for new personal to be trained and become familiar with the tools.

Progress is being made but for now all we can do is request your patience and continue through with support.
    edited May 2013
    My oldest ticket is 7 days old. I can't use product already invest money to.
    You want real money for every piece of **** in game, but solving problem for players is at end of priority
    Support page does't work since begining.
    You don't care about cheaters/expoiters who makes game unplayable, rollback is joke and you know that.
    You puniished only innocent players with this rollback.
    Half of abilities doesn't work but you need $$$ for respec.

Tell me, if you are this who buy something in same state. do you really happy and don't try to give this half-working <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> back?
    I don't thing...
    edited May 2013
    EIGHT GM request send and every one end with robot response "please try petition again if you have problem"
    What hell is this???
    Are whole company <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of to player base?
    I being really angry.
    Stop there stupid idiotic auto response and start SOLVING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-fix support web pages (doesnt work)
    -at least READ GM request
    -employ at lease ONE REAL GM

Do you really think ppl will spend money to this game if you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of to playerbase?
  • trannysupergaytrannysupergay Banned Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013

They are working as fast as they can but they are only human and tickets are taking far longer to respond than normal. The team has been expanded greatly since the game has been released but it takes time for new personal to be trained and become familiar with the tools.

Progress is being made but for now all we can do is request your patience and continue through with support.

LOL what a joke. I would not like your job. Watching over 90% angry people about your game. How do we get contact with an actual person that can help us? Or is that in the far far future.

Or LOL how about this a paid system for support. LOL spend zen and get your ticket answered right away
  • x3mta3xx3mta3x Member Posts: 80
    edited May 2013

Please such BS! MANY, MANY, people, me included, have MULTIPLE tickets unresolved, HELL UNREAD, for MANY, MANY, WEEKS and that's all you can come up with? Wait let me see if I can put in a ticket to go buy some Zen, YEP that works just fine doesn't it... what a total disgrace!!
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    Perhaps they're not understanding the problem you're reporting. From you posts above, I have difficulty understanding your meaning. Have you considered asking a friend who speaks better English to help you compose your support request?
  • x3mta3xx3mta3x Member Posts: 80
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    Perhaps they're not understanding the problem you're reporting. From you posts above, I have difficulty understanding your meaning. Have you considered asking a friend who speaks better English to help you compose your support request?

I don't care if you spoke MARTIAN!!! The ticket system will NOT EVEN ACCEPT a ticket!!?? Maybe you did not read the post properly or have not tried to submit a ticket. Please go try then come back and tell us how you fared. KThx.
  • pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Alright well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one not getting any form of reply except an automated message. The email to use is customerservice@perfectworld.com I too wonder even if I will be able to play again, or do I need to wait another two weeks before my issue is even looked at? By that time your next mega competitor is releasing their 100% fully operational game for free come June,12 hello RIFT I expect a large player base transferring to your F2P game.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
    ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
    Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10 days to get this:
    Hello,

First of all, we apologize for sending out a general response, but due to the overwhelming rush of new players in Neverwinter, we will need to help as many as we can at once with a general process of accessing the game.

And only for the 1st of the 3 open tickets...
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »

So you trying to tell us you work for company where if customer send something to someone from company and you or anyone else doesn't understand correctly you simple throw this email into trash bin?????
    Are you serious?

USUALY if I don't understand someone my response looks like "sorry can you tell me THIS or THAT.."

Well I'm not working for THIS company ...
    edited May 2013
    10 days to get this:
    And only for the 1st of the 3 open tickets...
    Next petitions will follow in same way latter like mime did...
    Autoresponder is set to X days, so you think like "Oh great, they tying to solve my problem..nice!" until autoresponse pop in your mailbox..
    Do you know anyone who got human-made response from GM/support to any problem (EXCEPT ZEN/$$$) ??

Well I think I will buy companion for my Wizard but this is vaste of money. I can live with this not resolved problem until any other MMORPG with working support come out.
  • ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't quite grasp what your problem is either. Have you talked to the girl in Protector's enclave before invoking for the first time? Post some screenshots so people actually understand the problem....
    edited May 2013
    ausdoerrt wrote: »
    I can't quite grasp what your problem is either. Have you talked to the girl in Protector's enclave before invoking for the first time? Post some screenshots so people actually understand the problem....

You can see all on picture bellow.
    My Invocation Icon is empty.

error.png
  • jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't you just hit CTRL-I ?
    edited May 2013
    jakula1 wrote: »
    Can't you just hit CTRL-I ?

I can but nothng happen because icon is empty (there where I have sun symbol on my other character)
    No error message no any reaction.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    What level are you and when was that picture taken?
  • jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would have assumed that you would be able to use the shortcut regardless of the icon 's graphic being present /shrug.

I also assume you are at an alter when you try this.
  • beanyundeadbeanyundead Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    attronach wrote: »
    Well still no SINGLE word in response to my tickets from support team.
    I spent $$ for game, but I can't use major feature.

Well done Cryptic. Are you happy got my money for this piece of ****?
    Maybe you can try employ at least one person for responding to player tickets.

What I have to do to get my $$ back?

Uh, there are thousands of players beta-testing this game that has been out for a couple of months. Let’s say for the sake of argument that there are only 1000 people playing the game (there are many more in reality). If every player submits just 1 ticket a week, that's 1000 tickets per week or 8,000 tickets in two months. Let’s say that each ticket takes, oh, 30 minutes to completely resolve. (This by the way is completely ridiculous since most coding problems can take hours or even days to figure out). We are talking about 4000 hours of work or 166 days (provided the team works for 24 hours straight!). That's about four months of continuous uninterrupted work. The situation is actually worse than in this example because the numbers involved are actually much higher. Be thankful that they are so amazingly efficient to get ANY response to you at all.

And even if they could be realistically expected to resolve your issue within, say, two weeks; why do you want a refund? The game itself is free and last time I checked, you could not have paid for your ability to claim celestial coins. Whatever you paid for in the game is, most likely, working properly. If you want a refund for your ability to claim celestial coins, here you are! There, you received it.

Be patient. This is month two of the beta. Give it a chance.
  • bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Concerning your original topic of getting customer service, you cant, CS doesn't exist. All you can do is not give them money.
  • mcmanus83mcmanus83 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I must disagree with you on this, i have worked in customer support(chat and email).
    We had 1 person on email support per shift and there were 3 shifts each day(24/7 support)
    That person could handle about 100-150 emails per shift, meaning about 3-5 minutes per issue.
    If you customer support guys need more time per issue, especially if they need around 15 minutes, you either do not have a proper system or it is really badly organized.
    In total the total number of emails answered per day were 300-450, with 24 man hours work.
    Judging from the ticket number i have received(it contains submission date, and an incremental ID number) there should not be more then 2000 emails per day.
    Thus it should be possible to manage this volume with a 24 hour response time when you have 5 guys working per shift, which is 15 guys per day.

So.. my conclusion is that your customer support is either a chaotic randomly thrown together piece of disaster or there are 2 guys working an 8 hour shift per day..
  • bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mcmanus83 wrote: »
    I must disagree with you on this, i have worked in customer support(chat and email).
    We had 1 person on email support per shift and there were 3 shifts each day(24/7 support)
    That person could handle about 100-150 emails per shift, meaning about 3-5 minutes per issue.
    If you customer support guys need more time per issue, especially if they need around 15 minutes, you either do not have a proper system or it is really badly organized.
    In total the total number of emails answered per day were 300-450, with 24 man hours work.
    Judging from the ticket number i have received(it contains submission date, and an incremental ID number) there should not be more then 2000 emails per day.
    Thus it should be possible to manage this volume with a 24 hour response time when you have 5 guys working per shift, which is 15 guys per day.

So.. my conclusion is that your customer support is either a chaotic randomly thrown together piece of disaster or there 2 guys working an 8 hour shift per day..

I get all that. CS in THIS game doesn't exist. For whatever reasons, there is zero individual CS.
    edited May 2013
    What level are you and when was that picture taken?

lvl52, standing inside rest circle.
  • daemonspadedaemonspade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alright well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one not getting any form of reply except an automated message. The email to use is customerservice@perfectworld.com I too wonder even if I will be able to play again, or do I need to wait another two weeks before my issue is even looked at? By that time your next mega competitor is releasing their 100% fully operational game for free come June,12 hello RIFT I expect a large player base transferring to your F2P game.

same here bro been 4 or 5 days already? still no answer
  • beriad1beriad1 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bracer2 wrote: »
    Concerning your original topic of getting customer service, you cant, CS doesn't exist. All you can do is not give them money.

Is that why the support button at the top of this page doesn't work? I tryed on different browsers and from the IG link as well. Does anyone know if they will bring the support part of the site back up?
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png