test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic, please give us fans this in the box

2»

Comments

• Options
    kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want this title. Dx
    Cats cats cats! First they try to take over the internet, then this game! Silly cats.
    198qd.gif
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I would be happy if Cryptic focused on fixing the game bugs so I can get back to playing Open Beta where bugs are expected to happen... I wished they would skip the digital gift boxes and focus on Neverwinter.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    mestericmesteric Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Cat-astrophe Survivor
    We need to get through this with humor and optimism!

we should get this as an item.
    its the "Cat ***-Trophy"
    da5bad893b57c45be61475c8450fa811106650263.jpg
  • Options
    realellandessrealellandess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    I want an armour skin reading, "2,000 people exploited and all I got was this lousy cat."
    Computer: Black, pretty lights || Overclock: Photo of kids. || Memory: Not what it used to be. || Storage: Garage and shed. || Video: No, moved to DVD. || Windows: 100% glass.
    Never understood why people put specs in a signature...
  • Options
    insomeatinsomeat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This needs to happen or I'm TAKING MY CATS AND LEAVING THIS GAME NAO !!11one1!!
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Caturday Survivor title!

Hooray!
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    jaz182jaz182 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dooo iiiittt!!!
  • Options
    kimoy8520kimoy8520 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I survived the CATastrophe!
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In case people haven't noticed it:
    sominator wrote: »
    Caturday Survivor's Pack
    • Everyone will receive a pack that includes a cape, a title, and a couple other items as a sign of our appreciation for players bearing with us through Sunday's downtime. More details to come at 6AM Pacific, during maintenance!
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    I would love to get an in-game title such as: Cat-astrophe Survivor, like another user suggested. Make it a reality and show the haters that you listen to your fanbase!

We need to get through this with humor and optimism!

Sure, slap the majority of actual beta testers in the face...Smart..Of course the no wipe side of this debate can not be accused of being overly smart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    The "haters" you describe are players of the game as well, being unhappy with something and complaining about it doesn't make you a hater.

Also I don't think you actually grasp what fanboy means, trust me it can never be perceived as something positive, it is not the same as being a fan it means someone that is mindlessly defending something against facts.

Man, I am going to run out of cookies following you tonight.. *hands over cookie*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sure, slap the majority of actual beta testers in the face...Smart..Of course the no wipe side of this debate can not be accused of being overly smart.
    One should assume both sides of the argument to be smart. Otherwise it is not really much of a debate. Then again, people tend to forget that debates aren't about proving a point, but to enlighten the situation and provide solutions where applicable.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    arontimes wrote: »
    My main character's panther is named Cat Astrophe. It's one of the names that my PnP characters' cat familiars usually have. Having a Cat Astrophe title would be nice, even if it would end my companion's uniqueness.

Well, that is down right...uncreative ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    khulhadjkhulhadj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how about a "time traveller" IG title ?