test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's in the box?

2»

Comments

• rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    The most disgusting creature I have ever seen. That ain't even a cat, it's a god **** alien.

My theory is that all cats are aliens.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    manbearpig pet would have been nice, but guess that`s a bit stealing stuf hehe
  • doomsday22kdoomsday22k Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The box will contain.. drum roll.....

A clear dye
    You apply it to your gear for no effect what so ever.
  • rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wouldn't mind some zen and a dozen keys :-) one can hope right? :-)
  • vuulzvuulz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I heard it's a cat...
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would mind T2 weapon (since iv lost mine during the rollback) and few XP boosters (lost 2-5 levels on my Great Weapon Fighter) >.<
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wouldn't mind some zen and a dozen keys :-) one can hope right? :-)

Honestly, should at least contain one celestial seven day award chest amongst a few other things to appease those that lost their celestial coins. Maybe an ardent coin as well. Maybe some AD...
  • theyuttytheyutty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really hope it includes a respec coin.
  • scarletttalonscarletttalon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Obligatory.....

Cat.....in a box
  • stalesmokestalesmoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Skeleton Key. 1 Use per day.
    1 Bag of Cat Nip
  • rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    donskoy.jpg

Want. Would pwn Epics with that IMO :P
  • dnd80proofdnd80proof Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Schroedinger's Cat. Question is, will it be alive or dead? We'll only truly know once we've opened it.
  • pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't care what's in the box. What's the point of it? A handful of potions and other easily obtainable items that have no actual currency value?

To say sorry for what? Who gets it, everyone left in game including the exploiters? It's bread and circuses friends, bread and circuses.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • bobofthedownsbobofthedowns Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What ever is in the package, it will be inadequate as an apology for the time lost due to roll back and the time lost due to server downtime. Based on past games who have done similar things with apology packages, it will have an estimated pre-crash value of 50 cents to a maximum of 1.5 dollars.
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It will be a ring that drops useless items!!!
    With a 5 hour cool-down so you cannot exploit it!
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    stalesmoke wrote: »
    Skeleton Key. 1 Use per day.

That would be incredibly cool. Don't see it happening though. Man alive that would be nice. Great idea
  • beringtomberingtom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    I hope that the box contains 1x new server + AH disabled until exploit is fixed, but hey that's just me...
    edited May 2013
    Can't delete this, see below.
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    My god you're a ****tard.

An apology doesn't even need to be accompanied by a gift. It's the thought that matters. Of course they can't compensate the actual 'harm' done to people, dumbass.

You sound very bitter. You must have a sad, sad life devoid of any love and intimacy.

*hug* :)

An apology is also supposed to be meaningful and well... apologetic, two things that large organizations fail to achieve. But the use of 'gifts' to buy forgiveness does get through to the consumer base in many of these situations, simply because of the lack of interpersonal capabilities that large organizations have.

Due to the existence of a similar exploit in STO which was also developed by Cryptic and the number of other exploits found in the last week, the economy has been crippled in game which has caused a massive consumer backlash against Cryptic. The result of which is a crippled game and to a far greater extent a crippled development studio... at this point in time the only way for NWO to crawl back from the crippled state it's currently in is for Cryptic to literally buy back support by use of a 'good will' package (aka an apology) and hope that people will forgive them.

My seeming bitterness stems from seeing other games and businesses experiencing an equivalent of what happened to NWO and never recovering because they didn't offer enough in their 'apology' to buy the forgiveness of their consumers.

On a side note, I would love to hear your reasoning for why my life is sad and devoid of love and intimacy, as I'm sure it would be insightful and meaningful coming from someone who knows so little about me.
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    do we have any OFFICIAL info yet about whats in it?
  • borguskborgusk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hope there will a be a cat in
  • varsas13varsas13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Burning Flames Team Captain
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xilinear wrote: »
    boxdisposabletoilet.jpg

This........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'll take a guess "a cape, a title, and a couple other items". Dunno, just an educated guess...
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They've listened to us!

A title. It will be "Caturday Survivor", of course!

Yes! The cat-astrophe will never be forgotten!

05-19. Never forget! :P
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!