test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What should be in the "thank you" pack?

sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I hope this will be a "fun" thread of what should be included in the "thank you" pack

- It should have the 5 and 7 celestrial box. that way for those who "lost out/reset" during the downtime/rollback, they get one of each.

- There should be exp item boost. A ring or something (Bound to character) that will give bonus XP.

- scroll item for X time, increase the chance of epic/rare drop. (might be op, but time limited that increase the chance of rare rate by 100%. This will last for 30 minutes. (of course this may cause a mass influx of nightmare box opening but have a higher chance of getting something.

- Rough AD rewards

- starter mount (thus save 5 gold)

- Professional Booster pack (primerib41) (I like it)

- A free small bag (12 slot)

- A free respec (I personally believe that everyone should get one FREE. kinda like a taste, so if you want more, then shell out $6)
To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
Post edited by sasheria on

Comments

• Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never used my XP boost from my ' starter pack ' . This game if you want to follow the story , you level way too fast .
    The epic increase scroll would stimulate a huge sale of keys ! <
    WIN !
  • Options
    primerib41primerib41 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    I want a cat. That's all people talked about during the exploit time was cats.
    A profession boost back would be nice. It would be for both time lost and for the 5 day reward lost.
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    24 slot bag
  • Options
    bluereverendbluereverend Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    leveling in this game is way to easy and fast as it is, I don't think an XP boost is necessary. Plus what about those who already spent the 5 gold on a mount? This "gift horse" would be useless for them, maybe a riding training book?
  • Options
    dookiddookid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Should be something like an epic thank you mount.. something unique... Something that would say: Hey look at this guy. He played this game in some "dark times".
  • Options
    sarcon89sarcon89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think a profession pack. and maybe some rough AD would be nice. what i would really like to see is the angel reduced back down to 50 coins like it was in beta or at least 150. but to be honest its going to be something small. something consumable and BOUND (we all know it will be bound of course). now what i would really really like to see is new class reveal (i know its a ways off until release but just a teaser).
  • Options
    loucid101loucid101 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A bag would be more than welcome.. Maybe one character slot too? :P
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    loucid101 wrote: »
    A bag would be more than welcome.. Maybe one character slot too? :P

heh. I can see a small bag (12 slot) but I doubt a character slot ;)
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sasheria wrote: »
    So, I hope this will be a "fun" thread of what should be included in the "thank you" pack

- It should have the 5 and 7 celestrial box. that way for those who "lost out/reset" during the downtime/rollback, they get one of each.

- There should be exp item boost. A ring or something (Bound to character) that will give bonus XP.

- scroll item for X time, increase the chance of epic/rare drop. (might be op, but time limited that increase the chance of rare rate by 100%. This will last for 30 minutes. (of course this may cause a mass influx of nightmare box opening but have a higher chance of getting something.

- Rough AD rewards

- starter mount (thus save 5 gold)

- Professional Booster pack (primerib41) (I like it)

- A free small bag (12 slot)

How about they allow you to continue to play Open Beta for free? Sounds like a good gift to me!
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sasheria wrote: »
    heh. I can see a small bag (12 slot) but I doubt a character slot ;)

Yeah if they did i would fall off my chair probably ;)

A respec token maybe?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    loucid101 wrote: »
    Yeah if they did i would fall off my chair probably ;)

while I wouldn't say NO (heck I can use more slots) but I don't see them giving away store items. that is why I suggest some items that is "harder" to get like scroll that increase rare drop or celestrial 5 day and 7 day prize. Yea I know you can log in each day, but for some it is HARD to log in each day (especially without a timer to tell you when you can log in again to get the coins)
  • Options
    pregnablepregnable Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An increase in prices on the AD market and Zen store.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah i see where your coming from, the celestial coins we shouldn't have lost anyway though. I was trying to think of something that would benefit 1-60 the scrolls would be awesome for 60 dungeons though :)
  • Options
    dookiddookid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Or a free respec lol
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Fireworks!
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1000 zen to let the players get what they need.. not what everyone thinks they need.
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Though honestly the biggest gift they can give me is to get a handle on this game. There are still 6 more major exploits that people are abusing the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of. Yes this one was obvious but there are many others.

Class balancing and fixes... and a freaking respec for every GF.
  • Options
    druga1757druga1757 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    I'd like a full blue (rare) set of gear (character bound of course), incentive to stick it out to level 60. Bags, companion, mount, respecs would be nice. But I'm expecting something that isn't sold in the zen store.
  • Options
    blightedbishopblightedbishop Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    Fireworks!

It'll be something like this.

Maybe a renamed level 60 reward box.
  • Options
    intrinscintrinsc Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A free respec for everyone.
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Summer glau as an elf :D
  • Options
    fergnafergna Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Skittles, beer.
  • Options
    ktharkthar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A *purple* ...cat... of ... holes ? yeak

Seriously I like the concept to remember thoses dark economic ages of NWN so something linked with economy, kind of +% gold item (ring?) with a kind of "stock market crash" description ;-)
  • Options
    daxdeagandaxdeagan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - An in game copy of the 5/20/2013 plan electronically signed by all of the development staff.
  • Options
    matl088matl088 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A cat...so I can name it duck...like my real cat :D
  • Options
    leibowitz27leibowitz27 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Celestial Coin boxes, for the people who lost their CC. Everything else is gravy.

As a previous poster said, leveling up is already plenty fast. Who really wants to get an XP boost and play less game? And I wouldn't expect anything permanant or zenny, like a bag or mount. That's a bit much to ask for a 7-hour rollback during a beta. I mean, I wouldn't say NO, but I'd be surprised.

A respec token would be VERY nice. Personally, I've been throwing my points around somewhat randomly, in the expectation that there will eventually be a big patch that changes a bunch of powers and feats and resets everyone's points.
  • Options
    matumatu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A 12 slot bag or a 80% BOP mount would be very nice of them, but don't hold your hopes up. Probably it's just some potions and a portable altar :(
  • Options
    fergnafergna Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's gonna be some boosters and a hat... 10x Scrolls of Identify, 5x Minor healing Potions! 100 Rough Diamonds!
  • Options
    perfectindigoperfectindigo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's going to be 7 nightmare lockboxes, one for each hour of lockbox gathering that people lost due to the rollback.
  • Options
    cakeyeahcakeyeah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Portable Hole please. Then at least I'd buy a bag of holding just to settle that old argument.