test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When will the AH be up?

falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
SO I log in today to find I have over 1 million AD missing, Also the AH is not even up so I cannot even get to my auctions. Can someone tell me where my missing money is and when the AH will be up?
Post edited by falson1 on

Comments

• Options
    wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    falson1 wrote: »
    SO I log in today to find I have over 1 million AD missing, Also the AH is not even up so I cannot even get to my auctions. Can someone tell me where my missing money is and when the AH will be up?

Your money is somewhere if not nowhere.

as for when the AH will be back, no ****ing clue. probably whenever Cryptic determines its stable enough for them to milk you for real dollars without it being super-likely the economy goes to **** instantly from exploiters.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    falson1 wrote: »

The AH will be up after the create a patch fixing the AD dupe exploit , so if you see a new patch expect the AH to open after you download it and login .
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What about my missing million of AD?
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't worry, your 1 million AD is worth nothing anymore anyway. =p
  • Options
    lycanthroat78lycanthroat78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    The AH will be up after the create a patch fixing the AD dupe exploit , so if you see a new patch expect the AH to open after you download it and login .

That was already patched. The AH was taken down with that patch.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    soOn

/10ch
  • Options
    drusillusdrusillus Member Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I have 45k AD :/

:)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    knoteskad wrote: »
    Don't worry, your 1 million AD is worth nothing anymore anyway. =p

I don't care what its worth. I want it back.
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The question is, how did you get the 1 million in the first place? If it was selling purples on the AH and the person who bought them was someone who used the exploit, then you are probably SOL. However, I would think you would probably get your items back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    arcturitarcturit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You're not getting it back because they did a rollback. Try reading. It's fundamental.
  • Options
    sejo77sejo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP.:Good question,glad somebody came up with this thread.I also would like to know when it will up again.My inventory is start filling up with potentional stuff that i could sell in the AH for good money and they are worth far more just to vendor them.It would be nice to open it as soon as possible because my inventory (and probably others too) is filling up fast.Very soon it will make questing impossible due the always full inventory.If anyone knows any info reletad to AH start up please tell me.
    There's another thing about the AH that worries me a little.As i reading these horror stories about people who still have that insane amount of AD and ZEN despite the rollback,will they flood the AH again as soon as it comes online and wreck it again?
    In that case the economy will stay in the hands of a selected few (the exploiters) and they can play with the prices whenever they want.For example they just buyout all the crafting ingredients eliminating any competition and put the stuff back for a ridiculous price forcing everyone to buy it for that price (unfortunately i saw this in other games).
    Those guys can dictate and rule the market anytime they want.I just have high hopes that 7 hour rollback is enough to erase those ill gained AD's otherwise as soon the AH and the ZEN exchange market opens it will be in ruins again.
    I hope the developers do everything to avoid that :).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    arcturit wrote: »
    You're not getting it back because they did a rollback. Try reading. It's fundamental.
    I had the million before 5:30 am pacific sunday.. I had it the day before even.. so the rollback means nothing to that.

Try getting the facts straight next time before making a stupid remark.
  • Options
    bkstinsonbkstinson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When do we expect the patch though?
  • Options
    nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sejo77 wrote: »
    OP.:Good question,glad somebody came up with this thread.I also would like to know when it will up again.My inventory is start filling up with potentional stuff that i could sell in the AH for good money and they are worth far more just to vendor them.It would be nice to open it as soon as possible because my inventory (and probably others too) is filling up fast.Very soon it will make questing impossible due the always full inventory.If anyone knows any info reletad to AH start up please tell me.
    There's another thing about the AH that worries me a little.As i reading these horror stories about people who still have that insane amount of AD and ZEN despite the rollback,will they flood the AH again as soon as it comes online and wreck it again?
    In that case the economy will stay in the hands of a selected few (the exploiters) and they can play with the prices whenever they want.For example they just buyout all the crafting ingredients eliminating any competition and put the stuff back for a ridiculous price forcing everyone to buy it for that price (unfortunately i saw this in other games).
    Those guys can dictate and rule the market anytime they want.I just have high hopes that 7 hour rollback is enough to erase those ill gained AD's otherwise as soon the AH and the ZEN exchange market opens it will be in ruins again.
    I hope the developers do everything to avoid that :).

Please use your spacebar after a period.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They haven't provided an eta, so there is nothing to base expectations on.

It will come back when it comes back.