test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interested in Podcast/Twitch Show?

spr1nk3lsspr1nk3ls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Art and Fiction
Hey all, I have been streaming since the game came out but was thinking it would be fun to put together a podcast/twitch show maybe something weekly talking about bugs/changes/specs. If you're interested send me a PM. It would be helpful if you already had streaming equipment, although its easy and free if your system is able to handle it. :D
?u=Spr1nk3ls
Post edited by spr1nk3ls on

Comments

• Options
    spr1nk3lsspr1nk3ls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To the TOP with you.
    ?u=Spr1nk3ls
  • Options
    cthulhuslawyercthulhuslawyer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spr1nk3ls wrote: »
    To the TOP with you.

A podcast would be great. I know is a ton of work but something along those lines would work, including updates, character development and things like that
  • Options
    sploshuasploshua Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spr1nk3ls wrote: »
    To the TOP with you.

a podcast would be awesome i hope you make it :)
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ill join you in it, but of course Im am loyal to the Neverwinter Online Crossroad Show Podcast AKA the NOCS, Neverwinters first podcast focused only on Neverwinter.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    amuntothamuntoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm definitely interested. I do Youtube video reviews of Foundry quests at the moment, so you can get an idea for my mic quality and such here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20BPnCSEiY0

PM me if interested, here or on youtube, either way.
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Color me interested... PM incoming ;)
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Yup we can do this. Already making the arrangements my dude.
    inflameziinew.gif