test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Error Saving: Save Timed Out"

delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Anyone else continuously getting this message? I'd hate to lose all this work.

I've had no issue saving previously.
Post edited by delthanin on

Comments

• aggropotatoaggropotato Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I can't get into the Foundry either.
    JtuEMvw.jpg
  • alucard060alucard060 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I have been having the same problem for the last 30min or so, hopefully it will get fixed soon.
  • fallenjfallenj Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea, i can get into the foundry by making a new map, but couldnt load a previously saved one nor could i save. was getting "critical patch error" and loading time outs
  • duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fallenj wrote: »
    yea, i can get into the foundry by making a new map, but couldnt load a previously saved one nor could i save. was getting "critical patch error" and loading time outs

Same as fallen.
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • orodalforodalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same as above. And when I try to duplicate said previously saved quest, I get the message "Invalid Foundry Project Request."
  • dargzer0dargzer0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here... and I guess about 30 mins of work lost too :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • redioderediode Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't open either of my quests. If I've lost them I'm going to be extremely upset.
  • rathenau15rathenau15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Aye, losing my work of the past week would be very... unpleasant.
  • gamdariangamdarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here, get a save error, says it timed out. I really hope I aint going to lose all my work of the day, been at it for 6 hours now >.<
    not to mention if we'd lose ALL of our work. That would mean buying a gun and a plane ticket ^^
    Murkeep Monastery - Foundry quest in need of reviews - NW-DNQY9CXMZ - Just updated to V1.5

Leave your code in the review and I will return the favor!
  • aas1maraas1mar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here...
    couldnt save my progress nor publishing the Quest...
    after restart you cant even load a Foundry Quest.
    sad sad
    Quests:
    German
    NW-DUXLONDF7 (Dorf in Flammen)

Work in progress:
    NW-DIRWLG4XZ (Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave Part 1)
  • delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    "Disconnected from server"

Well this is unfortunate. :( I was hoping I could hold off long enough for things to get rolling again so I wouldn't lose that work.
  • alucard060alucard060 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like it working for me again, at least it doesn't give me an error when trying to save. Haven't tried publishing or logging out of the Foundry.
  • delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nice. Apparently an auto-save was still able to be saved before being disconnected. So after loading the auto-save, no progress lost. :D
  • gamdariangamdarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey,

I was brave enough to just close the foundry and start it up again and all my progress was saved, so I guess the actual bug here was saying it WASN'T saved even though it WAS.
    Murkeep Monastery - Foundry quest in need of reviews - NW-DNQY9CXMZ - Just updated to V1.5

Leave your code in the review and I will return the favor!
  • rathenau15rathenau15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Mine wasn't... Well at least I just lost 20 mins of work, still sucks. That'll show me not to exit the foundry when I get a save error.
  • dargzer0dargzer0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine got rolled back about 30 mins of work, but I don't mind... I populated the area much better the second time ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ingotsltdingotsltd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rathenau15 wrote: »
    Mine wasn't... Well at least I just lost 20 mins of work, still sucks. That'll show me not to exit the foundry when I get a save error.

Looks Like Your Not The Only One Falling Into That Trap. Just Did Exactly The Same Thing.