test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LOL at everyone who spent money on a BETA

drexl420drexl420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ROFL u deseve whatever u get u idiots
Post edited by drexl420 on

Comments

• feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    Enjoy your forum vacation. "Rofl"
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh look another free loader with a inferiority complex...... please do go on ! =P
  • h0p3ih0p3i Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    Agreed to be honest, without any evilish or trollis tone in my "voice".
    It's really amazing how people logic work... or not work at all as a matter of fact nowadays.
    Beta. Period.
  • lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got over 30 hours of playtime (and likely more in future). Well worth the money spent. :rolleyes:
  • natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP has a point...money should not be spent on a game in BETA. Your loss if you did and lost something because of this. Quite funny actually. I bought a founders pack, thats it and it will still be there when i log in again, so cleared from the list of %^$&# lol
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
  • failonfailon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When servers are back up, I will be spending even more money, just because you said that :)
  • shampunshampun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey man thanks for being the village idiot. Reading your comment really made my day. Now I know you're going to say something like "LOL ONLY PEOPLE WHO SPENT MONEY R THE IDIOTS LOL". But take the time to read what you wrote and how everyone else sees it. Don't get me wrong I agree with your comment, but the way you phrased and displayed it really shows your character. I know you won't understand any of this but I still would like to take the time to thank you for making my day better.
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I feel like a fool, I agree with OP.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I spent 180$

and im happy about it?
  • mrtastixmrtastix Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    datemper wrote: »
    Oh look another free loader with a inferiority complex...... please do go on ! =P

The separation continues.
  • decubisdecubis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    And why should i listen to people on the internet to tell me how to spent my money again?
    Greetings Decubis,
    image_160079_thumb_wide300.jpg
    Decubis: Dwarf Guardian Fighter: lvl 60
    Demic: Human Devoted Cleric: lvl 60
    Server: Beholder Guild: The Unnamed
  • aqchrisaqchris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah because spending money on something that you enjoy is stupid, and funding the people who does work for us is also stupid...

I totally agree with you.
  • bugs55678bugs55678 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drexl420 wrote: »

You just called yourself an idiot.

Because if you played this game at all, YOU HAVE SPENT TIME ON IT

And TIME=MONEY so if TIME=MONEY then that means you inevitably spent money on the game...but good try lol...

Oh.. and learn how to spell, Kid.
  • kasuharikasuhari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you know that all online game are officially released is call Open Beta? It always remain Open Beta because it an on going changed. This way they don't run into lawsuit or problem when the problem arise. They can use the excused, it's a beta. Go look at other online game out there especially free one. You can wait until your soul rotten but there is no such thing as LIVE! It an ongoing changed because it an MMORPG.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Spending money on a beta is no big deal. The issues will be fixed, and I'll still be able to enjoy what I purchased gives me in game. To think this outage somehow negates that value is taking a very short-term perspective.
  • nova1690nova1690 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP is just jealous that some people work for their own money where mommy and daddy wouldn't give him any for his game.
  • soppiannasoppianna Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bugs55678 wrote: »
    And TIME=MONEY so if TIME=MONEY then that means you inevitably spent money on the game...

Why do I picture a goblin saying this!
  • weisskreuz421weisskreuz421 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shampun wrote: »
    Hey man thanks for being the village idiot. Reading your comment really made my day. Now I know you're going to say something like "LOL ONLY PEOPLE WHO SPENT MONEY R THE IDIOTS LOL". But take the time to read what you wrote and how everyone else sees it. Don't get me wrong I agree with your comment, but the way you phrased and displayed it really shows your character. I know you won't understand any of this but I still would like to take the time to thank you for making my day better.

I toke to you, fine sir.
  • drexl420drexl420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You just called yourself an idiot.

Because if you played this game at all, YOU HAVE SPENT TIME ON IT

And TIME=MONEY so if TIME=MONEY then that means you inevitably spent money on the game...

but good try lol.

The denial is strong with this one lol. Oh and believe it or not, i actually get paid money for sitting on my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all day and doing nothing. so my time isnt wasted lol.
  • flakelessflakeless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nova1690 wrote: »
    OP is just jealous that some people work for their own money where mommy and daddy wouldn't give him any for his game.

never heard that one before
  • sadmummysadmummy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From the moment there aren't any more wipes, what does it matter if the name has a beta tag or not? Your chars are here to stay.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And TIME=MONEY so if TIME=MONEY then that means you inevitably spent money on the game...but good try lol...

Time > Money. Money generally replenishes. Time does not.
  • korttiapinakorttiapina Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP has a point. It's a BETA ROFL!!!!
  • weisskreuz421weisskreuz421 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kasuhari wrote: »
    Do you know that all online game are officially released is call Open Beta? It always remain Open Beta because it an on going changed. This way they don't run into lawsuit or problem when the problem arise. They can use the excused, it's a beta. Go look at other online game out there especially free one. You can wait until your soul rotten but there is no such thing as LIVE! It an ongoing changed because it an MMORPG.

Like..... Mechwarrior Online: Open Beta... Year TWO!
  • wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    Yeah Im not sure how they can call it open beta, and still take money, and then not be willing to rollback completely. Every decision I have made since day one seems rather perminenet to me. Beta would suggest change.
  • immortaltenzhiimmortaltenzhi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I spent a few bucks on extra character slots. I don't feel cheated.
  • bugs55678bugs55678 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The denial is strong with this one lol. Oh and believe it or not, i actually get paid money for sitting on my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all day and doing nothing. so my time isnt wasted lol.

I get paid to labor all day and night doing work that ALLOWS you to be able to sit on your butt and do nothing and get paid, You're welcome.
  • chelseacrafterchelseacrafter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

LOL @ you for not understanding it's not really a beta. Do you always just believe everything you're told?
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You dont know Cryptic very well do you. Open Beta is Cryptic Tongue for " We know the games borked but we are launching anyhoos".

Neverwinter has its problems but so do all MMOs a fun game is still a fun game.