test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• entalyanentalyan Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    Well, my PC has decided it's bedtime. Forced reboot for updates in 3 minutes.
  • justworknamejustworkname Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    akaiifs wrote: »
    I guess all of this drama about AD/Zen exploits took your attention from how "unaffected" dungeon mechanics were. Did you forget that still 80% of the dungeons and their bosses are exploitable still? Did you forget how every class has broken skills, passive/innate or the like? Debate still out there as to if aggro is broken between GFs and DCs respectively or if this is working as intended.

Just thought I would remind you of these "little" mechanics that aren't "game breaking". If you still need a good laugh, reread some of the previous patch notes. There might be one actual "game fix" but always a fix related to PWI increasing and/or keeping their profits incoming and fluidity in those regards. (IE gateway introduction and updates > class/game mechanic issues).

Oh and Ill re-emphasize "albeit with a few issues being ironed out"... some off passives, aggro mechanics, the like aren't game breaking either. Hell, every current MMOs goes through this on a daily basis a decade after first launch. Youre telling me that in this case that means the game is broken? Get real.

There are exploits current in every game ever created.. fixes to exploits create new exploits. Big deal. For ppl who want to abuse, they will always find a way. Ppl who think that somehow ruins there own play experience... good for them. People who don't will keep playing if the game is something they enjoy, either way. For ppl who think that somehow the game becomes "unfun" because someone else is able to exploit something... by all means go back tp Maple Story. Oh wait.. ppl exploit there, too!
  • lrighlrigh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Founder? i see no guardian or hero of the north tag on your post. #nicetry
  • dukearseburndukearseburn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Taco soldiers unite against the pickle heathens!!!
  • baraiderbaraider Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    borneol wrote: »
    That would be like blaming the earth for the earthquake. Exploiters are a natural phenomenon, they have always been and they will always be. It is the responsibility of the developer to make earthquake proof games. And it's the responsibility of the forum poster to argue endlessly about it.

You say Phenomenon, they say...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4hqv6USkoU:p
  • griffinthemadgriffinthemad Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    Apple_and_Pickle.png

Can we include apples?
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    very time i hit the refresh button, there are at least 2 new pages. wow
  • bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    maybe the 3000 post will be a quote from a post that quoted something else? that would make the 3000 post a confusing post
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • trailturtleadmintrailturtleadmin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can I get a drumroll please?... :D
  • darthfader67darthfader67 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    smith83187 wrote: »
    The one topic in this thread i havent seen is will there be compensation for the continued downtime that has occured during this "outage"

No, there will be no compensation to the FreeLoaders!
  • scottligulascottligula Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mojoman33 wrote: »
    Dancing days are here again, as the Cryptic Devs cry out their woes.

All while listening to "I Need A Hero" in the server room. :)
    They came from.... BEHIND!!!! ;)
  • youtryagain2youtryagain2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    raparaparaparapa
  • morbidisastermorbidisaster Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    patience, young grasshoppers
  • griffinthemadgriffinthemad Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    Can I get a drumroll please?... :D

drum.jpg
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kerlaa wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that the forum server is loading quicker now. Makes me wonder if they are not in fact brings servers back up soon. Or maybe its just that I have sat here for 5+hrs waiting for the server to come back up.

People are going to sleep. That's what I think it is anyway. Less people looking at the forums and site.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    There can be only 1
  • blinken11blinken11 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have just started a thread that states the escape goat needs to be either a mount or pet in game. find it and sign it.
  • akaiifsakaiifs Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Believe it or not, just because end game dungeons and bsoses are exploitable doesnt mean that more than a fraction of the population is actually using those exploits. I know thats probably hard to believe...

Game breaking= you try to log in, and can't. Not, "my items i worked so hard for have no value in currency anymore and if someone wanted to they could exploit a boss to kill it"

Sorry, thats not game breaking. Try again.

You first mentioned "game breaking", not I. I addressed your fabricated "factoid" about how <insert made up percentage here> of the game is still not a problem. Stay on topic and don't side step.
  • bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    merkx71 wrote: »
    A real question is anyone knows? Lets say they have to roll back to the start of the exploit. How many days ago did this exploit start? I have read it was active since closed beta.

No...the really real question is....stay with me here

wait for it

Coffee...How good is your coffee?
    Silverhand
  • inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    were almost there cant wait for numba 3000 you will be the god of NW forms
  • digitalpigeon42digitalpigeon42 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    merkx71 wrote: »
    A real question is anyone knows? Lets say they have to roll back to the start of the exploit. How many days ago did this exploit start? I have read it was active since closed beta.
    This exploit has been used since before the start of the open beta period, so if they rolled back to the start of the exploit, it would roll back to the last server wipe... essentially a wipe.
  • dsgxsnipedsgxsnipe Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bman1978 wrote: »
    maybe the 3000 post will be a quote from a post that quoted something else? that would make the 3000 post a confusing post

you alrdy have me confused about that 3000 post but i wonder who the 3000 post will be.
  • surfyxsurfyx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
  • powerpuffponypowerpuffpony Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So for 2 hours now we are awaiting confirmation? I can understand if the system is doing computations and that info is not ready yet. I will be a bit ticked if it is because someone is sleeping / eating / in a movie / etc.. and can't be bothered to check their phone / pager.
  • nuromalnuromal Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    this is what the dev's are playing for the exploiters at the moment who got the ban hammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWu0wChlWjw
  • cho83cho83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    potion_of_binding2.png

I LOVE YOU MAN !!!!

ok dat looks and sounds kinda <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ...

RESPECT!!!
  • kalcipher1kalcipher1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lrigh wrote: »
    Founder? i see no guardian or hero of the north tag on your post. #nicetry

I bought a Guardian pack and there's no tag under my name...
  • galekinegalekine Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tacc4990 wrote: »
    Permanently ban all accounts involved and rollback all AD/Zen transactions since the exploit first started. Problem solved.

as the problem started with launch we agree +1 wipe
  • thecrimsonrozethecrimsonroze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    surfyx wrote: »
    I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

I think you just managed to kill off a couple thousand braincells over here :'(
  • bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    maybe it will be the devs!
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78