Install Arc
Options

Just Wipe Everything

2»

Comments

• Options
    agalexionagalexion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm new to this game, and if it was wiped, I'd just quit. Too tedious. My 5 friends said they would too. No wipe.
  • Options
    lathiezanlllathiezanll Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry but i am completely against a wipe.

First of all im a F2Play player. Not because i like it, but simply because i dont have the funds to spent.

Its really easy to say for the people who can invest easily some money without thinking it over and just buy all their stuff back but its players like me who invested serious amounts of time to gather supplies and build towards the top of a chain. P2play players have no idea of the amount of work that has to be done to be able to get your first key for example. For them its just a click.

With a wipe all the F2play players will be screwed the most.

Second point. The negative timers on the auction was already going on for a week!! Why wasnt this a first priority thing to fix or at least to disable the auction house immediatly? FFS its the base of the game and in my eyes a complete lack of interest was shown from the developers towards this problem. Because you know, what the **** could go wrong!

And for all of you who think, screw the F2play players, think about how empty the game would be without us. And how hard it would be to get your resources.
  • Options
    quickness87quickness87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I support the full wipe action, sure we have to re=-level our characters again, but at least this will balance the in game economy. However, if the same thing happens a SECOND time, I say no wipe and hell I will probably just leave the game at that point...

But as for now, I personally believe a full wipe should be the right action to take.

PS, I am a Buy-To-Play for Neverwinter, only spent $60 for the early access, after that, not a dime. But I don't mind if I have to rebuild from nothing and all.
  • Options
    qinnuxqinnux Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    leveling isnt the problem - its the hard cash related items that will take insane amount of work and time for Free players to reach while its just a matter of a day for all the zenners. F2P will be screwed massively and quite a few will quit.
    And what wil lthe paid people do then if there is noone weak to kill in pvp or anyone who would farm the stuff so they could buy?
  • Options
    powerpuffponypowerpuffpony Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have never exploited or cheated in this or any other MMO.

If they want to wipe my toons they need to refund all my Zen purchased and my founders package in US Dollars to my credit card account and I will take my money elsewhere. If they wipe nothing else is acceptable to me. Period.

Some people may desire or enjoy being punished for the transgressions of others.. However sad and pathetic that is. I, on the other hand, refuse to be punished for the actions of others.
  • Options
    lathiezanlllathiezanll Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im really anxious to see what they will do.

So i havent used the exploit at all even when it was widely known. Untill the moment i heard there wasnt going to be a wipe i decided to check the AH for myself and saw the crazy amounts of money being bid for certain items.

Thats when i sold my hard earned 4 keys for about 90 million. Only because the word was they wouldnt wipe and i didnt want to be again the 1% who was poor as **** in a new billion AD economy.

So if they ban me for this or strip me from all my items and money im done with this game. I dont care if they take the 90 million i gained this way but then i also want my keys back.