test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My thread was deleted :( Why!?

herbtrader20herbtrader20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My founding post of "So you want to get rich in Neverwinter, here's how I did it" was deleted? I did not receive a message, nor can I imagine WHY it would be deleted! It just talked about professions and leveling them for AD, which is not illegal :( A PW member even commented on the thread a couple of times, and did not express any issues with the content. In fact, he was helpful with his posts. Can ANYONE please tell me what happened?
So says the wise old herbtrader.
Post edited by herbtrader20 on

Comments

• Options
    tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are trying to put out the fire. Game is broken. You got caught up in it...
  • Options
    xart3misxart3mis Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As stated above - they are trying to put of the fire so they are just pissing all over the place as a drunk hobo.
  • Options
    bloodygatitabloodygatita Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    HAHA

They are suppose to wipe the toons, not the forums!

Too funny
  • Options
    herbtrader20herbtrader20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    They are trying to put out the fire. Game is broken. You got caught up in it...

If PW puts out fires by blindly peeing in every direction, they are going to have another thing coming. My post was legit, had obtained a bunch of hits, and made me feel special. Now I do not feel special. I think I may quit and chargeback the hundreds ive spent on this game already.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If PW puts out fires by blindly peeing in every direction, they are going to have another thing coming. My post was legit, had obtained a bunch of hits, and made me feel special. Now I do not feel special. I think I may quit and chargeback the hundreds ive spent on this game already.

Yes. Rollback my game and I will rebuild my characters. Destroy the economy with your lack of attention to detail. I will continue on. Delete my legit post and erase any history of people liking my comment/ talking to me.... I will go load the shotgun and play russian roulette....
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Posting how to do the exploits is a bannable offence anyhow so I think you got off lightly.
    Are you really dimwitted enough to not understand this? next time post a bug report or post the info to a mod...do not post it in the forum.
  • Options
    dystarrdystarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Posting how to do the exploits is a bannable offence anyhow so I think you got off lightly.
    Are you really dimwitted enough to not understand this? next time post a bug report or post the info to a mod...do not post it in the forum.

....really? did you even read the post? it was simply about how to legitimately earn money through crafting! .....idiot
  • Options
    gukragukra Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @wrenaq Did you even read TS post? .....

TS: I assume that a forum moderator did exacly like wrenaq, read the title of your thread and assumed it was about the exploit - and then removed it. :mad:
  • Options
    torrenz1torrenz1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure I remember your thread. I think it's likely they just saw the title and immediately assumed there'd be instructions for the recent exploits inside. Might just be an honest mistake by the community devs that have to deal with this mess.

Of course your methods are irrelevant now anyways. You can hit the 25k rough AD cap every day and it won't do you any good for a few hundred years.
  • Options
    ganzor123ganzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013

He did not post about a exploit. He did a guide on how to get AD off of leadership.
  • Options
    majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Obviously you can't see, they hate Bugs Bunny.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    My bad OP Iam sorry :D
    Maybe the mod made the same mistake I did...
  • Options
    edited May 2013

You sir, are probably just waking up and failed to put on your glasses. I will allow you the chance to do so before I rip you apart for being
    1. Dumb.
    2. Blind.
    3. Both
  • Options
    torrenz1torrenz1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You sir, are probably just waking up and failed to put on your glasses. I will allow you the chance to do so before I rip you apart for being
    1. Dumb.
    2. Blind.
    3. Both
    ohhh. Right after he apologized, too.
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My founding post of "So you want to get rich in Neverwinter, here's how I did it" was deleted? I did not receive a message, nor can I imagine WHY it would be deleted! It just talked about professions and leveling them for AD, which is not illegal :( A PW member even commented on the thread a couple of times, and did not express any issues with the content. In fact, he was helpful with his posts. Can ANYONE please tell me what happened?

Some idiot posted an image about a level 4 character with 80 million AD in the thread. You could also see details about the exploit. For some reason they nuked the whole thread instead of simply removing it.
  • Options
    flakelessflakeless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry op :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    torrenz1 wrote: »
    Pretty sure I remember your thread. I think it's likely they just saw the title and immediately assumed there'd be instructions for the recent exploits inside. Might just be an honest mistake by the community devs that have to deal with this mess.

Of course your methods are irrelevant now anyways. You can hit the 25k rough AD cap every day and it won't do you any good for a few hundred years.

True, sir. Beholder economy is not worth anything, and the time spent utilizing my system is trivial when you can get 5 billion AD by just cheating. Ah well, we tried to have fun with it.
  • Options
    cioclodelcioclodel Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    I think your guide is a little bit out-dated now that everyone has "a bit" more AD.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    flakeless wrote: »
    I'm sorry op :(

<3 You!

Thanks for support
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    My bad OP Iam sorry :D
    Maybe the mod made the same mistake I did...

Hahaha, was already forming reply when your apology must have come through. Thanks for address your "jumping the gun"!
    I am enraged by cheaters too, so I won't hold it against ya :) They heat me up!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Can you just stop posting that wall in every thread, I'm sure everyone has seen it.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Obviously it wasn't need anymore , EVERYONE is rich !
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OP I did read your thread a bit ago and did take note...cheers for the tips btw :D .
    Sorry again for the misunderstanding..the forums are crazy at the moment.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OP I did read your thread a bit ago and did take note...cheers for the tips btw :D .
    Sorry again for the misunderstanding..the forums are crazy at the moment.

Respect for double checking that your mistake was addressed! Very classy, and I <3 You
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Iam old and do not understand net speak what does I <3 You mean? :D
  • Options
    dahkohtdahkoht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Deleted ? Feel lucky you weren't banned.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Iam old and do not understand net speak what does I <3 You mean? :D
    that's precious.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    flakeless wrote: »
    that's precious.

SO it means I precious you? eh still don't get it lol. eeee wish it was sinclair spectrum days still :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    SO it means I precious you? eh still don't get it lol. eeee wish it was sinclair spectrum days still :D

Ne-nevermind.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Or you could just tell an older <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> what it means ;)
This discussion has been closed.