test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't access my Founders AD on exchange

druga1757druga1757 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Got AD with founders, which is put on the AD>Zen exchange, so you can access it with all your characters. With the exchange down, I can't access it anymore.

I'd like to know when the exchange will be back up so I can access the AD I paid for, or at LEAST an alternative way to access my AD outside of the exchange.
Post edited by druga1757 on

Comments

• druga1757druga1757 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the insult, that was helpful in addressing my issue.
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    Are you really too stupid to understand that it will be back up when they have fixed the issues surrounding it, whenever that may be?

And no there is no alternative way to access your AD. And no, that is not a problem. Just be ****ing patient.

So you trash this guy for asking a question....well aren't you just the real stand up type of guy.
  • meshooflakesmeshooflakes Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    Every legit player just needs to step away from the game till things are fixed or for good.It is that simple.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    druga1757 wrote: »
    Got AD with founders, which is put on the AD>Zen exchange, so you can access it with all your characters. With the exchange down, I can't access it anymore.

I'd like to know when the exchange will be back up so I can access the AD I paid for, or at LEAST an alternative way to access my AD outside of the exchange.

/facepalm

Look because the AH/AD issue there is a tonn of tainted AD currently in the game. Apparently it was used to also buy Zen. Until the tainted AD and Zen purchased with it are tracked down and delt with the Zen exchange is going to be shut off.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forumname012forumname012 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    There is some information here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?260462-Exploit-Follow-up

My personal guess is that they will work very hard on it, probably staying late in the office on a Sunday night, until it is fixed. I'd rather be at home than coding.
  • magitek3magitek3 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2013

My personal guess is that they will work very hard on it, probably staying late in the office on a Sunday night, until it is fixed. I'd rather be at home than coding.

That dev post is not regarding the current situation.
  • druga1757druga1757 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Correction: for asking a stupid, trash question.

The answer to any "when?" question is, in absence of an official time or ETA, always "when it's done", aka "wait and see".
    How is it a stupid question? If someone bought Zen and the PW Zen wallet was disabled, wouldn't it be reasonable to ask when it would be up since people PAID money for it?
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

The answer to any "when?" question is, in absence of an official time or ETA, always "when it's done", aka "wait and see".

The guy spent $200 on this game, shows concern about a function in the game being disabled due to all this chaos and the first thing you do is call him stupid....yeh your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> must be really small to lash out at people like this for no reason..10/10 small <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> confirmed. Has to bully people on forums to get satisfaction cause of small <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> syndrome.
  • sacred55sacred55 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Why do u link a post of a admin responding to the exploits of yesterday before the exploits of today were even made aware?
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How is it a stupid question? If someone bought Zen and the PW Zen wallet was disabled, wouldn't it be reasonable to ask when it would be up since people PAID money for it?

Not really in this case. They clearly are in the middle of a major problem. One small tiny aspect of it was the Zen exchange. Until the main problem is resolved the safest thing for you and others using the Zen exchange is to shut it off as an emergency measure. Once they have things sorted out then they will turn it back on.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krenkren Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you really too stupid to understand that it will be back up when they have fixed the issues surrounding it, whenever that may be?

And no there is no alternative way to access your AD. And no, that is not a problem. Just be ****ing patient.

Maybe you should take a dose of your own advice and chill out when talking with people such disrespect must be a kid..right?
    edited May 2013
    He's just some butthurt League player, look at his name. Real unique.

I'm guessing Bronze 5 ****ter.
    edited May 2013

Oh, I don't have any doubt they're working hard on it. But so far, that post is about exploits, and has nothing to do with disabling a function in game that prohibits me from accessing currency I paid for.
  • nemonusnemonus Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013

You won't be posting on these forums long. I hope you realize that.
  • rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

no reason to personally attack the guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All - We're on top of this and will post more details here as they become available. We have a team of engineers investigating issues on the log side, and also working to deploy a fix that will allow up to bring Gateway and the Astral Diamond exchange up again.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?262972-Astral-Diamond-Exchange-and-Gateway-Offline
    edited May 2013
    Did you see an official announcement with an ETA? No? Then asking here isn't going to change that, as I said.

Oh look, an official post above me. With no time given. Just like I said. Gee, surprise?

Thanks for playing.

The "official" AD exhange/AH thread dezstravus linked was posted AFTER I made my thread. So, GG, Thanks for playing.
    edited May 2013
    I am saying that it confirms what I already told you: that if no official ETA is posted, there is none, and asking about it isn't gonna magically make one appear just for you.
    So now you're an official PW representative? Face it, you stuck your foot in your mouth by insulting me, now you're trying to cover it up, just stop it already. All you had to do was say there's no official word, or better yet, not post at all if all you can do is insult people.
  • jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So now you're an official PW representative? Face it, you stuck your foot in your mouth by insulting me, now you're trying to cover it up, just stop it already. All you had to do was say there's no official word, or better yet, not post at all if all you can do is insult people.

He's a league player. The only way to make it stop insulting you is by not responding to it. The more you try to reason with it the more unreasonable it will become.